Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need regulations?  (Read 2849 times)
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:41:55 AM

Actually market is very free, but I agree with that we need regulations related to ico. I think such regulations will have a good effect on the market in the long term.

I agree too.  Regulations are needed to limit the scammers from creating an ICO for their benefits and ruin the credibility of bitcoin and other upcoming projects.

Definitely, we need regulations. The regulations is very important for each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community which will set as good agreement and terms and conditions to be implemented between different parties. Also, regulations like both parties that need to be settled after the possible actions that may apply. It also helps to avoid those scammers that will joined on the forum which might cause bad effect. As time passes by their might possible regulations that will include so that it may implemented for the good of all.
Do we need regulation?definetly YeS!,because if we have regulation,we have a order to make.We should be in order always to have a good settled in mind,or mind sight.In bitcoin we should be follow thier regulation to have a good terms and conditions.Its also gave a direction to us.It is good implemention in a bitcoin
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:14:06 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 05:29:48 AM by vv181

We don't need it, but the government does it. But even though government regulates Bitcoin heavily, we have a choice to follow the law or not because the nature of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is decentralized, so indirectly we helped because of it.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

Actually market is very free, but I agree with that we need regulations related to ico. I think such regulations will have a good effect on the market in the long term.

yes the rules are necessary, if the transaction in the crypto market is subject to the rules long as the rule is profitable as an investor or trader is not a problem, considering that for now the crypto currency is known to be free and transparent in transactions and no government regulation that can influence the development of currency crypto
imma24

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:01:24 AM

Yeah, I would say crypto currency should be regulated because of the scams being perpetuated by some ico's, lending coins, and it would create trust in the industry thereby making those scared of getting into the industry now because of it's unregulated nature enter the market with confidence.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:23:30 AM

How do you guys think? Do we need regulations in the crypto world? Should only ICO be regulated or legit coins (not "security tokens") too? Can we implement regulations mechanisms in code so that corrupted governmental institutions couldn't manipulate the industry? Can we still have free market with governments' regulations across the world?

Please, share your thoughts. I'm a bit confused about what's happening right now.
In my own opinion, yes we need regulation but only on the exchanges. Governments are on the way on regularizing it's cryptocurrency. Other than exchange i think we don't need regulation anymore. Crypocurrency is decentralized so there is no need for  regulation by any government.
wesbrook2

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:42:24 AM

For me I think we need regulations in this kind of cryptocurrency so that we can prevent our accounts in all kind of scams. And of course if there is no regulations there will also no rules that we must follow to make our discussion safe and not violated.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:01:55 PM

We don't need it, but the government does it. But even though government regulates Bitcoin heavily, we have a choice to follow the law or not because the nature of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is decentralized, so indirectly we helped because of it.

But its hard to deal with the government in terms of regulations since their are trying to control this technology so they can still collect taxes for the sake of their own interest. Regulations is quiet ok but hopefully it will not use for some personal interest, well I still support this instead of banning bitcoin.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

I'm not quite sure how technically possible this is. On what basis and how will the regulators function? the idea of introducing regulation on the crypto market causes more questions than answers. and the most important question is: how will the crypto market differ from the traditional securities market?
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

For me I think we need regulations in this kind of cryptocurrency so that we can prevent our accounts in all kind of scams. And of course if there is no regulations there will also no rules that we must follow to make our discussion safe and not violated.
We really need regulation since bitcoin is decentralized in which theres people want to attempt crime it must have to prevent those things like bad transaction,we really need our financial market safe following those regulation makes our crypto safe.
Gabash

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:05:24 PM

Yes, because every organization had regulations to be followed by its members. Then, the members should follow and respect it.
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

But its hard to deal with the government in terms of regulations since their are trying to control this technology so they can still collect taxes for the sake of their own interest. Regulations is quiet ok but hopefully it will not use for some personal interest, well I still support this instead of banning bitcoin.

What is wrong about regulations and collecting taxes? We are living in a society where all of us must pay taxes to support society's functions like government, roads, law, defence etc. Unless we do not intend to be part of our society, we should contribute our fair share of taxes.

Regulations on the other hand is not just about taxes. It is about ensuring there are no exploitation of crypto for illegal purposes and to also protect less knowledgeable investors.

We need some regulations to protect the less-knowledgeable people of our society but we should also not over-regulate it until crypto cannot serve its purpose.

No government today knows how to really regulate cryptocurrencies so the more enlightened governments are adopting a wait and see stance so that they wont make a mistake of over-regulations or ineffective regulations.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

YES we need it! every group or community needs to have regulations for us to be more one and have unity.
regulations are the one to set rules and rules make us more good in any form of community.
you can take a look of a government without regulation, and imagine what will happen to the citizens.
Allan004

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

yes we need a regulations. because if bitcoin don't have a regulations and rules.. bitcoin is mess,
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

I think regulations play a vital role to reduce scam and so on.so to remain free from any problems we need regulations.
Regulations are highly needed here in crypto currency community. Beinh regulated can cause us to have a good economy here in crypto world. We need regulations in order to protect of what we have.Bitcoin is decentralized and some people want to attemp a crime which is scamming someone's account. We need regulations in order to stop peole in making crime like scamming.  Regultions can lead improvement for those who follow it correctly.
halenephthys

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:22:19 PM

Yes. I think we need it. World without regulation will be just a world full of chaos. People will strive to earn more. They would do everything. Having no regulations means doing bad things will be acceptable just because there are no rules to forbid it. It will not just promote a forum with peace but also it may guarantee the decrease of scams/scammers and illegal transactions. Some rules may not be favorable to others but it will help us all to avoid scams and such. It will help us secure our accounts and ourselves.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Orsenise

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

even though many are against it, I believe that regulation will actually be good for the crypto community and development overall. If crypto is regulated we will see an influx of institutional investors and that's exactly what we need, more serious players involved in the nascent market. When they get on board things will change for real, and it's already changing as many hedge funds are deciding to invest in the space.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

Regulations play a huge role in any platforms and programs that may have a lot of risks to offer and many questions that they may encounter. Regulations are naturally the things to follow whenever you get involve in part of their platform. Companies implement regulations because they do not want users to do something not worth doing and things that may lead them to dangerous situations which may result in loss of personal properties. It is important to follow certain guidelines on how we must do things.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

YES we need it! every group or community needs to have regulations for us to be more one and have unity.
regulations are the one to set rules and rules make us more good in any form of community.
you can take a look of a government without regulation, and imagine what will happen to the citizens.
The concept about bitcoin creation was it's anonymity but now due to the regulations we are forsaking our own privacy so that the governments don't ban bitcoins in our various countries.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

How do you guys think? Do we need regulations in the crypto world? Should only ICO be regulated or legit coins (not "security tokens") too? Can we implement regulations mechanisms in code so that corrupted governmental institutions couldn't manipulate the industry? Can we still have free market with governments' regulations across the world?

Please, share your thoughts. I'm a bit confused about what's happening right now.
In theory I'm against any kind of regulation but at the same time things have gotten so out of control that some regulation is not a bad idea especially when the current state of things is discouraging true investors and regular people from investing in bitcoin and altcoins, but like always we run the risk of governments to try to impose too much regulation, but at least the nature of cryptocurrencies will allow us to resist in the case the regulations are too strict.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:37:19 PM

We need regulation by this government will check and study what the regulation in crypto. If this happened all countries may accept the crpto as their secondary currency and after a years, their major currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: