Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need regulations?  (Read 2843 times)
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:38:17 AM

How do you guys think? Do we need regulations in the crypto world? Should only ICO be regulated or legit coins (not "security tokens") too? Can we implement regulations mechanisms in code so that corrupted governmental institutions couldn't manipulate the industry? Can we still have free market with governments' regulations across the world?

Please, share your thoughts. I'm a bit confused about what's happening right now.
If you want bitcoin to be accepted you should accept government regulation, impact to free market or not it depends on regulation to be given by government. I think the japanese state has received bitcoin I want to hear what happened and whether there is any special regulation for bitcoin.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:57:42 AM

How do you guys think? Do we need regulations in the crypto world? Should only ICO be regulated or legit coins (not "security tokens") too? Can we implement regulations mechanisms in code so that corrupted governmental institutions couldn't manipulate the industry? Can we still have free market with governments' regulations across the world?

Please, share your thoughts. I'm a bit confused about what's happening right now.
If you want bitcoin to be accepted you should accept government regulation, impact to free market or not it depends on regulation to be given by government. I think the japanese state has received bitcoin I want to hear what happened and whether there is any special regulation for bitcoin.

Regulations is important, to avoid any suspecious acts like crime, fraud, or even scams. This is to protect one another and for this business to run smoothly.
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:04:15 AM

Actually market is very free, but I agree with that we need regulations related to ico. I think such regulations will have a good effect on the market in the long term.
I think that in this millennial period we need a regulation to have a clearer transaction and specific assumptions for all we do in our life . Regulations will serve as our path to make our life more responsible enough for everything . Just to make life more precise ,regulation is one of the way to do it.  Through regulations ,limitations will set us to do the right and wrong

Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:13:49 AM

Of course. In every formed organization, regulations to be followed and performed are important so everything inside it will be in order and so everyone who were member of it will have a background on what they need to do.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:08:00 AM

In my own,opinion we need a regulation so that  we  can operate normally,without having an implementation of banning the cryptocurrency,and also our country will become benefited if its is regulated by having an income tax return.being a  regulated country in digital currency all of us newbie bitcoiner will be benefited,because all the processing fee or market caps in all trading transaction in different trading site's will be controllable and fair fee.
G00DFe77a

Activity: 55
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:12:43 AM

Eventually this too will get regulated. Like everything else that involves money, regulations will come. It just harder and slower due to the nature of the Crypto blockchain technology.

Your Ad Goes Here
Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:21:32 AM

Yes of course, we need regulations since this regulations makes our industry decentralized. What do you think will happen if we have no regulations, maybe we are not going to reach this far, it is just same with any other situations that if there's no peace or rules, then there might be chaos to happen.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:28:52 AM

I concur with this. It's great to have leads about it and these days that con artists are spreading ceaselessly, particularly in the crpyto world as a result of my cash here. Would we be able to in any case have free market with governments? I am against this on the grounds that the crpyto cash is a virtual cash it doesn't hold much like fiat cash numerous individuals need information about these cryptos. So the legislature will disregard this procedure
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:31:51 AM

Regulations will happen whether we like it or not. But it would still be better than getting scammed out of millions where you don't know where you're money went. It better if we let the government have some control on crypto so that we are protected in some way.
No, that’s not true. Bitcoin won’t be regulated. Being regulated means that the government will take over it and start controlling everything. But it is not possible, and the reason I say that is because bitcoin is not something that is being used by a one country, rather it is used by many countries in the (decentralized) which means that no government will be able to take over it.  Even if it’s going to be regulated, it won’t be by the world government, but by an organization.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:46:55 AM

I agree with your opinion. We need to set the rules when joining bitcoin. And must follow those rules. If there are no regulations, then all will be messy, based on where to attach the merit, receive bonuses, post a valid and the right topic. There should be rules for bitcoin.
cryptopolus

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:54:38 AM

We do need regulations and eventually they will come. I just hope it will be reasonable, and will help the market to grow steadily instead of making it more hectic. Bitcoin is not something the government should be involved too much, since its "magix" is from being decentralized, but ICOs ont he other hand need clear rules. 2018 will be an interesting year...
Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:59:33 AM

Equity tokens must be regulated I guess, because it's offen a pyramydical scam(
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:33:25 AM

NO!
In Satoshi's vision, bitcoin was a way to bypass regulation, and to let the market to be a self regulating system.
If we start to create regulating structures, will reproduce exactly the centralized model, whith the same problems.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

Talk of regulations of bitcoin can not be over emphasize, infant regulate will bring public confident, and it will make bitcoin global acceptance, like others hot currency, regulation of bitcoin will make it difficult for for hacker and scammers to penetrate the  system.
waskaplung

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:43:38 AM

Government agencies are responsible for implementing and regulating policies. Such regulations are in place to ensure that the markets run effectively.
I expect most people would answer “yes” to that question, but if you ask them why, I expect these same people will have a harder time giving an answer that makes sense.
boynegro

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:46:00 AM

Yes we need them immediately. There are too many scammers and even some of the TGE are money stealers. This should be avoided by regulating the market and the field of the business, my understanding.
Of course yes. We need regulations to grow more our society and our country. To follow does regulations. To prevent fights
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

I do believe that regulations are necessary in order to organize better in a highly professional manner all matters related to bitcoin. This will protect the whole process but not to extent that the government will control and manipulate it. Rules are to be implemented in a positive way to enhance bitcoin market even better.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:39:55 AM

I will say regulation can lead everyone to limit their capability to do such things without regulations. Regulations is process to make everybody under observation. Crypto without regulation can be describe a dump of garbage. Thanks to regulation it makes things smooth and controllable community. I think in real world without regulation is at mis.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
jayes

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:57:34 AM

In the world of business there is no such thing as free market. That is the supply and demand are expressed without restraint in terms of price. When the prices are uncontrolable, the government comes in imposed regulation to control the price. It is also the goverment deregulate the price. Example are the petrolium companies, prices is based on the world market but deregulated in the local level. I think regulation is needed for protection of bitcon itself and the bitcoins users.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:59:37 AM

Bitcoin and other cyrptos market are in constant fluctuations, regulating this worldwide creates grappling with ways to control trading and the traditional banking. At year 2017, it was they year when ICO was developed and in this year it is now the time to become the year of regulatory reckoning and I believe that it was already begun to heat up around the world.

Some really welcoming it while others are banning it and some seems to be don't care about this one.

So based on your statement, some countries or governments are supporting the Initial Coin Offerings just to regulate them? That's some sneaky attack there, and cleaver too. Though we already know that cryptos are decentralized currencies but to think that they could make it centralized the other way around.

Those that are welcoming this ICO are probably those governments who used it to make regulations. Those that are banning it believe that they could make better, or they have serious crime issues connected to this platform. And those who ignored this, well they're probably don't have that much of the awareness from this or currently they are having other issues that they have their hands full at the moment.

Ya saya kira sebuah sistem yang dijalankan membutuhkan peraturan tanpa peraturan maka sistem tersebut tidak akan berjalan seperti yang di harapkan dan tidak dapat di ukur tingkat keberhasilannya.

This is not your local board, please use the appropriate language.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: