Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:24:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Asking if Bitcoin is Dead  (Read 1306 times)
troiano9 (OP)

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:01:09 PM

On one hand it is comical on the other had annoying.
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:06:06 PM
Merited by Script3d (1)

All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol
Forget about those people who are talking to you that way. They know nothing about cryptocurrency and they are all talk. They want not only you but majority to get out of it quickly so that they can spread panic and fear to all the holders. And by just lurking to different boards and sections of this forum you can see many posts that are talking that way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

Do not mind them,most of these people are the ones who did panic selling when the market started to crash,they have weak hands panic sellers will result to a bloodbath that is why the whole market has crash,FUDs arent the only thing to consider but the people also who has weak hands/mind who has worsen the situation,because if you truly believe to the technology behind your investments you wont be doing stupid things like panic selling,few only people understand hownthe market works and im sure these people are making a lot of money from the dips.

amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

this is totally FUD,  Many new traders crypto just makes them mad, I believe the time will be silence fake news

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

Those are real weak hands who can not stay in the line for very long period. Obviously if they had that much courage then it could have been so easy to survive the big crashes of the crypto currencies. Let them know that these currencies are future of the whole world and they will see this through the Blockchain Technology. It might look like that we are lacking lots of development approaches but in the long run they will do great for us. It’s not getting out of the crypto now but to get into it so that we can earn huge profits as they will receive bounce to new heights.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

Those are real weak hands who can not stay in the line for very long period. Obviously if they had that much courage then it could have been so easy to survive the big crashes of the crypto currencies. Let them know that these currencies are future of the whole world and they will see this through the Blockchain Technology. It might look like that we are lacking lots of development approaches but in the long run they will do great for us. It’s not getting out of the crypto now but to get into it so that we can earn huge profits as they will receive bounce to new heights.
Yes I agree with your opinion. I was really upset about being around the topic of bitcoin. Most of them are very worried. It is clear that they have no experience in the crypto market.
I think they should have more experience before entering this industry. The crypto market will never go down. This is a market that many people respond to and participate in. So the altcoins will never matter.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

It doesn't make any sense and whoever is asking you knows nothing about crypto and market is recovering already. I have this strange feeling that people who are asking these questions are jelious and they actually don't like the thought that they are not in crypto and someone else is making money. Jealousy is bitch.
abuzubu

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

Grin Grin these are our friends talking only when btc falls down. other times try to learn how much dollar you invested and how many which kinds coins do you have.
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

I think that bitcoin is dead just hoax. Bitcoin always rising for many time. Sometimes, if the price decrease, it is normal situation because the price of coin in cryptocurrency is fluctuative Smiley
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:44:24 PM

I do agree with this, it has become annoying! But people are scared for the most part, they don't understand the true value of cryptos as a whole! And so it's people like that who allow for these crashes to happen! If people were better educated on it and maybe a little more confident then we wouldn't have nearly as hard of a crash as we have been seeing recently! If people would get on the same page, then the crypto community could work together for the most part in preventing these major crashes from happening! And on the other hand it could be good as well, it helps to weed out the weak hands. In this game, The strong hands will surely prevail!!!!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:48:25 PM

Well, most people get jealous about our life in the crypto world. They are vying for bitcoin to fail. They keep on talking about the bubble and that same phrase bitcoin is dead. I get annoyed too but most of the time i just laugh at them. They are the ones who you told about bitcoin in the early days but are too skeptical to believe and then they found out it was a real deal but realized they were in it a little too late.

gowron24

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

Lolz, BTC aint dead, it just moved on into a specific investment niche. It became the gold it set out to become, and now has freed up space for the up and coming altcoins.
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:54:16 PM

It is very annoying to see all the treads "Is Bitcoin dead?".
But for me what is really worry is the number of people who think that Bitcoin will be die any time soon and they are expecting its dead with every dip.

craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:56:29 PM

If you think bitcoin is dead then you should sell all your bitcoin.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

Please tell them and announce it until it sinks because you are not the only faced with all of this questions looking for answers when the individual is not forced to either put money into bitcoin or take money out of it. The annoying part of the whole scenario is after the price is now recovered they are quick to blame the imaginary cabals as being responsible for the drop in price and are now the one enjoying the profit of increase.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

as for me bitcoin is somewhere in the past, there are dozens of nice alcoins to invest in
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:05:41 PM

Do not mind them,these people doesnt believed to blockchain's technology because if they really believe they wont asking questions like that,and they are probably buying more yesterday because bitcoin's price is too cheap when the market crashed.It seems the market is turning the table once again the total marketcap has been recovering from the bloodbath giving us 300B in total.

leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

Bitcoin isn't dead, it's just fluctuating on a normal basis. I think it went down because of the super increase of the market way back in december and till now it went to $9k. Increase and decrease is just normal in the cryptocurrency world. The bubble isn't yet to pop.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

Giving up or pulling all out is not an option on the first place. We started and joined this no matter what. We believe on it and keep believing it. We must consider that falling and rising of prices is part economic cycle. We need to experience it to equalized economic situations. If you don't believe it then don't start it. This is a decentralized system but we all know that it is still controlled but with higher returns than other cryptos.

Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

I noticed majority of the people who are asking this are newbies in this forum, they are not actually interested to be in this forum, they just want to ask if they still can hold or sell their bitcoin or altcoins without blaming themselves afterwards.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: