Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bull run begins now?  (Read 2987 times)
Toden1379

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:41:30 AM

It's possible but scary to think that that kind of amount can be reached with a single bitcoin. It made me think about the marketcap for BTC alone would be around $800b. The governments will now have a bigger interest in BTC and taxing or regulating. Like big taxes.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:50:48 AM

A lot of people have been saying that , and the market gives some signals that it looks like it is gonna happen. But when everyone is so sure about something i am just extra careful , nobody can predict this market.
mkettler

Activity: 66
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:33:10 AM

For sure, its reasonable worth is beginning to increment and we are currently observing green checks in the market which implies that coins are presently recouping since its greater part are set apart as red for a timeframe. Yet, this won't imply that it will absolutely increment ceaselessly. Bitcoin is unpredictable and we as a whole realize that, expect sudden settings. For the time being, keep holding.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

I think it is possible for bitcoin to have now a consistent increase every month because of the regulations created to protect crypto investors from fake ico. This has created a huge impact and made a bull run from $6900 to $9700 as of today.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:22:34 AM

For sure, its reasonable worth is beginning to increment and we are currently observing green checks in the market which implies that coins are presently recouping since its greater part are set apart as red for a timeframe. Yet, this won't imply that it will absolutely increment ceaselessly. Bitcoin is unpredictable and we as a whole realize that, expect sudden settings. For the time being, keep holding.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

Stability of bitcoin at $8,000 seems to be a good support and it's not yet falling down.
Most of us know that bitcoin market is turning bullish but we couldn't exactly predict that bitcoin price would reach 50k dollars.
as we can all see, the price has been quite stable around $8k... unable to break the resistance price at $9k
if price can steadily increase ~10%/month, we might see $22k at the end of 2018
I can only hope it drops to $6k one more time so I can buy some, before it goes back up to $20k+
That scenario from $8,000 is happening now to bitcoin as it is making itself stable at $9,000 and is having rough time to break $10,000. $22,000 sounds nice but I'm also believing those speculations that bitcoin can possibly reach $40,000 by the end of the year. And with your chance of buying before at $6,000, didn't you bought some during that dip? I guess it won't come back again to that price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:12:55 AM

Stability of bitcoin at $8,000 seems to be a good support and it's not yet falling down.
Most of us know that bitcoin market is turning bullish but we couldn't exactly predict that bitcoin price would reach 50k dollars.
as we can all see, the price has been quite stable around $8k... unable to break the resistance price at $9k
I can only hope it drops to $6k one more time so I can buy some, before it goes back up to $20k+
That scenario from $8,000 is happening now to bitcoin as it is making itself stable at $9,000 and is having rough time to break $10,000. $22,000 sounds nice but I'm also believing those speculations that bitcoin can possibly reach $40,000 by the end of the year. And with your chance of buying before at $6,000, didn't you bought some during that dip? I guess it won't come back again to that price.
I spoke too soon Grin it just broke $9k and on the move breaking $10k checkpoint
if this uptrend movement can keep at its pace, it's right on track to get up to $22k or even more in dec 2018
I don't have any (liquid fund) cash ready at the time it was $6k Cry all locked on stocks and mutual funds

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:17:36 PM

I spoke too soon Grin it just broke $9k and on the move breaking $10k checkpoint
if this uptrend movement can keep at its pace, it's right on track to get up to $22k or even more in dec 2018
I don't have any (liquid fund) cash ready at the time it was $6k Cry all locked on stocks and mutual funds

Well it seems we're pretty excited about what may happen after the chinese newyear as btc is picking up its pace. Not going to keep my hopes too high though but it's nice to see that for now i'm getting good notifications in my portfolio

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

Read the text here: https://goo.gl/WzcTrV
Can it be that the whole year the price will only increase?
At the moment there are many experts, but believe and listen to them - not worth it.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:54:34 PM

It seems that bitcoin is moving up again. What I see is the demand spikes up again. I'm sure it will increase much further during the year.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:08:03 PM

It seems that bitcoin is moving up again. What I see is the demand spikes up again. I'm sure it will increase much further during the year.

Bitcoin down:

Will Bitcoin manage to survive?
Banks banning credit card purchases is bad for Bitcoin?
I think the bottom is $2k-$3k.
China is destroying Bitcoin?

Bitcoin up:

Bitcoin is for the long term, hold to profit!
I think banks and countries can't ban Bitcoin.
This year we will reach $20k again.
China is not important because they can't ban Bitcoin!

It's a change in mentality I never get tired of to see. It just shows how people here are as volatile with their mindsets as the market itself is. The ignorant nature of the people in this market makes fud attacks very effective, and for that reason will remain an aspect of this market for many more years, we just have to accept that. If people aren't willing to put effort and time into understanding how everything works, then nothing will change at all. Either way, it allows me to benefit from the almost guaranteed corrections after a bull run, and that's an opportunity I can't complain about.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

Yeah mate and you know what? Boom! Hello $10,110. Our baby is now back again to 5 digit and I know many are celebrating. It seems that the Chinese New Year is really one of the major reason why it dropped so quick and why it is recovering so fast. I'm also waiting to see it back at $20k and I don't care if it will take a year or so as long as I'm going to see it. Well sorry about it mate if your funds are locked on mutual funds.  Grin
But I guess you still have some btc left on hold.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:14:24 PM

⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

I love this article from Molly Jane Zuckerman, i will take note of those experts. I can confirm as well that bitcoin's bullish run are on going though price at this point is not that good compared from december and early january of this year but that $50k price point at the end of this year have a higher possibility to happen or even higher than that.

It's possible but scary to think that that kind of amount can be reached with a single bitcoin. It made me think about the marketcap for BTC alone would be around $800b. The governments will now have a bigger interest in BTC and taxing or regulating. Like big taxes.
Good point, actually ever since bitcoin started its steady growth many institution are feared for its effect in the world economy and they try to shut it down, i think those effects are starting to show up but in my opinion they were not harmful it's just that big players in the business economy are afraid that their financial status will be replaced in the future by crypto people.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
pugachev

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:23:23 PM

I'm waiting for 6500 again, I didn't buy on the bottom..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1663

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:38:40 PM

Yeah mate and you know what? Boom! Hello $10,110. Our baby is now back again to 5 digit and I know many are celebrating. It seems that the Chinese New Year is really one of the major reason why it dropped so quick and why it is recovering so fast. I'm also waiting to see it back at $20k and I don't care if it will take a year or so as long as I'm going to see it. Well sorry about it mate if your funds are locked on mutual funds.  Grin

Agreed. Seeing bitcoin hitting the 5 digits again was breath taking. After a very bearish trend in the last two months, we finally seeing some rewards for those who have dearly hold onto their bitcoin during the crisis.

Its gonna be exciting after the end of the Chinese New Year. I'm waiting for the price to break the $12K (which is the next psychological barrier). Let's the bulls started their run and see where it ends.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:44:41 PM

Now the market has gradually increased, the BTC has reached 10,000 dollars!

Many digital cryptocurrencies are growing, and investors are restoring confidence.

The market is steadily stabilizing. The price of bitcoin to 5W is a long way off!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

Agreed. Seeing bitcoin hitting the 5 digits again was breath taking. After a very bearish trend in the last two months, we finally seeing some rewards for those who have dearly hold onto their bitcoin during the crisis.

Its gonna be exciting after the end of the Chinese New Year. I'm waiting for the price to break the $12K (which is the next psychological barrier). Let's the bulls started their run and see where it ends.

Well it really been expected from the start of the dropping of bitcoin since this was really the nature of the bitcoin price that after the huge dumping next of it is maybe pumping and maybe it is now really the biggining of the bitcoin bull run because we can now all see that the price slowly rising and maybe in the new few month it will rise.

romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:14:42 AM

There are too many crypto forecast which almost hit 70% was became true and there are many prediction that 2018 was a great year for crypto most specially for Bitcoin.

As what we witnessed, Bitcoin was moving very fast now and keep gaining value.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:44:13 AM

There are too many crypto forecast which almost hit 70% was became true and there are many prediction that 2018 was a great year for crypto most specially for Bitcoin.

As what we witnessed, Bitcoin was moving very fast now and keep gaining value.
Well i believe that it will really rise in the near future the bitcoin is now moving and it is now maybe the beginning of its huge pump and it is already been expected before that after the huge dump, pump will follow the speculation of an expert has a basis and some of it really become true because they really maybe experience this before that is why I believe that the bitcoin bull run begins but it is now moving in a very slow way.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:57:44 AM

Since it is a community driven it can be possible that this is the sign of a bullish run. Its dramatic movements these days looks pretty solid and news about bitcoin and crypto are more positive than previous fuddish week. I hope so that bitcoin will break 20k again maybe a week or month, it will only prove that still its the king of all crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: