Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:13:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀  (Read 40408 times)
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

In essence, what is the importance of this project in blockchain, i try to understand the project in layman's term but am yet to fully understand what it entails.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jack_jack

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

coinexchange is better than cryptopia this type of coin do better on ce
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

coinexchange is better than cryptopia this type of coin do better on ce

Nah, coinexchange is pump & dump shitcoins exchange. Cryptopia is far better than that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

What has happened to TWIST, the price of TWIST has increased a lot in recent weeks, TWIST's price has been around 50 Satoshis in the previous few months, but recently it has quickly doubled.

TWIST's price is quite volatile due to the scarce volumes. It has surged quite a lot due to the cryptopia listing and now it has been retreating as some airdrop recipients has likely dumped their coins. But this all doesn't really matter, people dumping are just decentralizing the coin more and more, so in the long term that's all very good for Twist, since the project is super-cool, the roadmap is cool and the team is serious.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:22:22 AM

Yes, And the development progress for this project is pretty active, I have a Feeling in Few days it will sky rocket,and we will not see this low price again, Wink
og_doom

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:42:17 AM

im really curious for the new web wallet with twist id integration !

cant wait to see it
defc0de

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:07:30 AM

Same problem with me. I already added the nodes and redownload the whole blockchain but I still get so many orphaned blocks, anyway to fix this?

how many active connection you have?

when you get too many orphan blocks, normally nodes will ban you and you will have only few connections

but keep in mind that getting some orphan blocks is absolutely normal specially now that network is getting bigger every day and more and more wallets are doing POS

Lol I thought cryptopia would get us to cmc but volume decreased significantly in last few hours, it's only 7k right now Sad
current btc situation and japan activities is killing every one, so reduction in trades is completely normal now

I got 17 connections, I think that's a good amount? I am getting several "generated but not accepted" mined coins all the time..

doctorlw1

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:27:50 AM

What has happened to TWIST, the price of TWIST has increased a lot in recent weeks, TWIST's price has been around 50 Satoshis in the previous few months, but recently it has quickly doubled.

TWIST's price is quite volatile due to the scarce volumes. It has surged quite a lot due to the cryptopia listing and now it has been retreating as some airdrop recipients has likely dumped their coins. But this all doesn't really matter, people dumping are just decentralizing the coin more and more, so in the long term that's all very good for Twist, since the project is super-cool, the roadmap is cool and the team is serious.

Exactly. Most people should have had the opportunity to dump at this point. Meanwhile team continues to churn at a steady pace. Should see slow but steady price increase that will really explode when we finally exit this bear market
activemind

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:42:41 AM

Active core development team
Our London based development team work full-time and are fully committed and dedicated to the project’s success. The team is in close contact with the community and are easily accessible for sharing new ideas or answering questions.
vcxv

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:16:55 AM

Same problem with me. I already added the nodes and redownload the whole blockchain but I still get so many orphaned blocks, anyway to fix this?

how many active connection you have?

when you get too many orphan blocks, normally nodes will ban you and you will have only few connections

but keep in mind that getting some orphan blocks is absolutely normal specially now that network is getting bigger every day and more and more wallets are doing POS

Lol I thought cryptopia would get us to cmc but volume decreased significantly in last few hours, it's only 7k right now Sad
current btc situation and japan activities is killing every one, so reduction in trades is completely normal now

I got 17 connections, I think that's a good amount? I am getting several "generated but not accepted" mined coins all the time..
recently there has been an increase in such orphan blocks. no matter it is my pc or vps. I think I will raise the matter with Dev
vcxv

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:18:05 AM

Yes, And the development progress for this project is pretty active, I have a Feeling in Few days it will sky rocket,and we will not see this low price again, Wink
I am with you on this. although Twist is taking its sweet time in terms of price increase but the pace with the team is going this is inevitable. sooner or later it will sky rocket.
gostop

Activity: 388
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:36:21 AM

I'm glad to see that TWIST is taking off. Now that it hasn't reached the moon, all the altcoins in this bear market are very tough, but I think that when this bear market passes, it is when TWIST arrives at the moon. It is coming soon.

starkan

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:48:03 AM

From whipepaper:
The ultimate goal for TWIST is to achieve widespread adoption and to create a thriving self-sustaining ecosystem where TWIST coins are used to pay for both blockchain based, and off-chain features, the fees of which are allocated as rewards to node owners for providing services and for stabilising and securing the network.

Is it planned to use masternodes, and reward for them? Or I misunderstand something?

add to these Twist Data which seems really attractive which is also available in 1 more project

also for nodes, as i read, wp says "yet to be confirmed"
i think we will get more news soon, time to bag more to get the nodes

Good to know that it has an upcoming masternode 😁
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:14:10 PM

That'd be perfect, but nothing looks like it will sky rocket these days. Maybe rather earth rocket! Tongue

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
doctorlw1

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:57:37 AM

I'm personally not convinced masternodes are the way to go, but I trust in the TWIST team at this point so whatever decision they make I support.
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:25:13 AM

I'm personally not convinced masternodes are the way to go, but I trust in the TWIST team at this point so whatever decision they make I support.
I agree with you that masternodes are not suitable for TWIST. TWIST should focus more on developing products and complete the roadmap target.Then seek some bigger exchanges, such as the well-known exchanges like Binance and OKEX.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
vcxv

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

I agree with you that masternodes are not suitable for TWIST. TWIST should focus more on developing products and complete the roadmap target.Then seek some bigger exchanges, such as the well-known exchanges like Binance and OKEX.

woohaa.. I think you misunderstood something. Twist nodes is not a priority for the team and they are more focused on achieving the targets as per roadmap along with some side developments. Twist nodes or bigger exchanges will come when it is their turn  Tongue
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:43:17 AM

woohaa.. I think you misunderstood something. Twist nodes is not a priority for the team and they are more focused on achieving the targets as per roadmap along with some side developments. Twist nodes or bigger exchanges will come when it is their turn  Tongue

Yes, really, masternodes or whatever nodes should be the least of the team's concernd right now, we should not even waist time talking about. To develop the project along the roadmap is the real thing.

Masternodes are later thing, first twist should be accessible to everyone and for that web wallet should be the first priority.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jack_jack

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:09:01 AM

volume is again seems increasing may be one more round pump is coming
TWISTdeveloper (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:39:18 PM

Ahead of tomorrow's conference at Bloomberg, TWIST business cards are looking fresh!

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: