Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:47:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright  (Read 2271 times)
Chaikannik

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:29:37 PM

Do you have repository on Github?
Oh - e , I also with pleasure learned more about the technical part of the project and their features
B0b@n

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:31:44 AM

What is total supply of tokens?

Total supply 200 000 000 GPCCT

this is main features ICO:

Token GPCCT
PreICO Price 1 GPCCT = 0.1 USD
Price 1 GPCCT = 0.1 USD
Bonus Available
Platform Ethereum
Accepting ETH
Hard cap 14 000 000 USD

This is very useful information. Thank you for posting it here and no need to search it in whitepaper

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
B0b@n

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:33:49 AM

World ranking #ICObench has assigned a rating of 4.5 #GPCC project!!!!!!!!
Thats very cool Grin Grin Grin Grin
GPCC go to the moon Cool

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:09:48 AM

What is total supply of tokens?

Total supply 200 000 000 GPCCT

this is main features ICO:

Token GPCCT
PreICO Price 1 GPCCT = 0.1 USD
Price 1 GPCCT = 0.1 USD
Bonus Available
Platform Ethereum
Accepting ETH
Hard cap 14 000 000 USD

This is very useful information. Thank you for posting it here and no need to search it in whitepaper

Nice publication you have there, now i will no longer have to check other materials to know bout the token prizes. And it's in a breakdown form and it's so easy to understand. Just wanna ask if there are already planned exchanges to venture with. or any incoming partnership to strengthen your stand in the crypto market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:42:50 AM

I'm not sure about this project for, please enlighten me. All I see is to protect the copyright, is that from a book or application or what. Sorry for being a newbie on this section. I will surely read your whitepaper for some important information.
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:25:14 AM

I'm not sure about this project for, please enlighten me. All I see is to protect the copyright, is that from a book or application or what. Sorry for being a newbie on this section. I will surely read your whitepaper for some important information.
I'm a little confused too about this project. But one thing for sure, they provide a decentralized service to protect one's work, whether it is an image, writing, video or other personal creativities. I think this is a good idea about it. But don't understand yet how it will work as a plarform.
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

GPCC go to the moon Cool

That`s good news. I just add the link for more information:

https://icobench.com/ico/gpcc
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:11:13 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 08:52:51 AM by qwertysungit

GPCC go to the moon Cool
This is great nearly 5 for the rating. But asking about the project what would it be means copyright? Can anyone here explain what is the main goals of your project ? I am interested. It was said to protect but how? Many of us wondering what would be your project. Brief explanation?
maxitomatokraze

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:54:06 AM

GPCC go to the moon Cool
This is great nearly 5 for the rating. But asking about the project what would it be means copyright? Can anyone here explain what is the main goals of your project ? I am interested. It was said to protect but how? Many of us wondering what would be your project. Brief explanation?
with magic hand of blockchain, i guess Cheesy
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

I'm a little confused too about this project. But one thing for sure, they provide a decentralized service to protect one's work, whether it is an image, writing, video or other personal creativities. I think this is a good idea about it. But don't understand yet how it will work as a plarform.
So it means, it's not only document that contain letter. Oh I see, but why they need to do it if you have external storage and other useful gadget to protect your own data. And if you have own website, you gonna keep it on that, something like that.
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:05:35 PM

GPCC go to the moon Cool

That`s good news. I just add the link for more information:

https://icobench.com/ico/gpcc

The platform will monitor the authors' copyright use and promptly notify them in case of an unauthorized use.

Useful link provided, I like their mission. Specially if you are a famous author in this days, you gonna need this. This is the first project that is serious to protect your own idea, specially when you are a inventor, kind of weird project for me.
N@t

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

"Our mission is to protect and popularize digital art. With us, authors of graphic artworks are given an opportunity to self-actualize by earning money for the results of their work, and to feel protected. Using modern technologies, we are making our work more open, safe and profitable for everyone."

Interesting article Gpcc! ICO.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:53:31 AM

So it means, it's not only document that contain letter. Oh I see, but why they need to do it if you have external storage and other useful gadget to protect your own data. And if you have own website, you gonna keep it on that, something like that.

as i imagine how it works it's like putting patent to a certain product if we are talking to products and services, for this case since they are talking about authors and works i believe it's providing copyright protections to certain works. Please enlighten me if i got it wrong, TIA!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:08:27 AM

as i imagine how it works it's like putting patent to a certain product if we are talking to products and services, for this case since they are talking about authors and works i believe it's providing copyright protections to certain works. Please enlighten me if i got it wrong, TIA!

I believe you are correct with the illustration you have there sir, I myself is learning bout this GPCC project. I think it's like the i've seen before "GILGAMESH" if i'm not mistaken. I'll be researching bout them in order to make comparative studies and know their differences.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
N@t

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:24:51 AM

I believe you are correct with the illustration you have there sir, I myself is learning bout this GPCC project. I think it's like the i've seen before "GILGAMESH" if i'm not mistaken. I'll be researching bout them in order to make comparative studies and know their differences.

I think the main difference is that GPCC focused in images and GILGAMESH focused in articles.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:37:43 AM

"Our mission is to protect and popularize digital art. With us, authors of graphic artworks are given an opportunity to self-actualize by earning money for the results of their work, and to feel protected. Using modern technologies, we are making our work more open, safe and profitable for everyone."

Interesting article Gpcc! ICO.
Very informative details about your project. I am enlighten now thanks for this. Big companies and partnership will be going to adopt your project regarding the protecting their work as an artist, authors also a blogger. Hope this will be huge impact to the industries.
B0b@n

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

It's very interesting to look at the results of your comparison

≈BeEasy≈
B0b@n

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?

≈BeEasy≈
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:32:56 PM

I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
GPCC is a standard ERC20 token. For storing i recomend used myetherwallet.com or MetaMask (it's Google Chrome extension)
ETHChainCoDer

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:54:43 PM

Where is the company based?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: