Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:31:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright  (Read 2271 times)
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, the way i understands this GPCC Is they will gives us protection from our work or the thing that we
Work at internet?just correct me if I'm wrong. 😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:01:22 AM

Maybe you could add some features for this project.. how about an author rates the best and most original work of another author and reward the winner. Criteria should come from GPCC.

What features would you like to be added to GPCC mate? How do you intend to rate the works of different creators, Also, what do you mean in rewarding the winner?
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, the way i understands this GPCC Is they will gives us protection from our work or the thing that we
Work at internet?just correct me if I'm wrong. 😍

It is correct. If you happen to be an author or creator, this project will give your works protection it needed.
Chaikannik

Activity: 412

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:51:58 AM

Hi all! who are your main competitors?
and then you surpass them?
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

The project GPCC attended the conference Blockchain Russia 2018

https://medium.com/@gpccio/the-project-gpcc-attended-the-conference-blockchain-russia-2018-3621b0702303
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:30:45 AM

These really prove that GPCC is legit and Reliable blockchain technology, they have competent team member with experts in their fields.  They wanted to help and develop authors to register the copyright and made it unchangeble at the same will earn money.  They will also help raise fund for a project by asking for reward or conducting a crowdfunding campaign.
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:46:03 AM

Speaking of competitors. They have no known rival as of now I guess.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
SantiagoEmz

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:58:11 AM

If I want to avail this GPCC, How to avail or register and how much it cost?😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
kordanallas

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

Who is in your team?
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

Yes they have many competitors (one of them i think is gilgamesh platform) but they can overcome that and I think they can satisfied the investors and users about what services they can offer. Many more news and update will be come to this project so better watch it
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

The idea of this project is interesting, the experience of the team, as I understand it, is good. I do not see any problems that might arise in your way
maxitomatokraze

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

Yes they have many competitors (one of them i think is gilgamesh platform) but they can overcome that and I think they can satisfied the investors and users about what services they can offer. Many more news and update will be come to this project so better watch it

Looks like GPCC team's more experienced than gilgamesh's one.
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:49:38 PM

What does this competitor has to offer and how do you think gpcc will outperform them?
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:10:58 PM

Maybe you could add some features for this project.. how about an author rates the best and most original work of another author and reward the winner. Criteria should come from GPCC.

What features would you like to be added to GPCC mate? How do you intend to rate the works of different creators, Also, what do you mean in rewarding the winner?

Maybe he can not determine what he wants to convey. can you describe what you would like to say a little too clear for me.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:37:03 PM

Looks like GPCC team's more experienced than gilgamesh's one.

What is the basis of your statement mate? I would very much be glad to hear it from you.
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:22:11 PM

Please reading this article (https://medium.com/@gpccio/how-to-earn-money-with-us-33240a851281) and also whitepaper.

But now project have not MVP for everyone. I think team will published it's after pre-sale
B0b@n

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:59:23 PM

Meet a new adviser of Global Protected Crypto Copyright project - Rick Tapia.
Expert in Business Analysis of Blockchain platforms and Infrastructure with an in-depth knowledge of ICO start-to-finish processes

https://medium.com/@gpccio/we-are-glad-to-welcome-a-new-member-of-the-team-rick-tapia-5535413439bb

Great news) New member of the team will bring a new look and freshness to the project!

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:26:28 AM

Please reading this article (https://medium.com/@gpccio/how-to-earn-money-with-us-33240a851281) and also whitepaper.

But now project have not MVP for everyone. I think team will published it's after pre-sale

For those who didn't read the article, please have time on this article :

How to earn money with us?

After you have confirmed the copyright
you can place your work in the marketplace of author work or goods.

The first thing you will need to do — the choice of the author’s work
Specify the works you want to sell in your personal account.

2. In the second step you will need to specify licenses and prices.
Select the possible license types and prices for the graphics work.

3. The third stage will include publication in the author’s work market.
Your work will be available to all users of the platform.

4. Additionally, you can publish a product in the marketplace of goods
After moderation, it will be available on different types of mediums with your author work.

Four simple steps that will allow you to receive dividends from your work.

You can ask any questions in our social networks and we will be happy to tell you more about the project GPCC.
SantiagoEmz

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:04:15 AM

In case i try  to avail this GPCC, how will I know that all my works in internet are protected by GPCC?😍

SantiagoEmz

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:56:32 AM

I haven't cross  or seen this kind of this project in internet.so think this is the first that I know that gives a protection to a copyright  .just correct me if I'm wrong.😍

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: