Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:34:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright  (Read 2271 times)
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:03:25 AM

Will you try to proof to the government that you project can solve this kind of problem? If you do what will you expect from them like reward for solving the problem?

This is a great idea! GPCC can offer their services to the government agency in charge of issuing copyrights and patents and other similar instruments. This will serve a lot of people and companies alike.

I also think the government needs this kind of services for them to greatly improve their services. It will also serve as a tool for them to easily check on the complaints of the artists when they think that their work was stolen or was used without their proper consent beforehand.
The government has it's own system to store they data and to monitor it too. All the local government has enough fund to sustain that job because there's a lot of sensitive system data that cannot be trusted to others ( specially in the foreign company ) , specially about top secret files and many more. Do you think you can let them see what are the top secret of your country?

What are you talking about man? Are you lost? GPCC is about protecting copyrights through the use of blockchain. Please, please read their whitepaper.

Top secrets?GPCC is a project about protecting the author's creation, be it content, art or other materials. That data is stored in a blockchain. The work is protected because the author can set limits as to who or how his work can be accessed.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

GPCC also prevent producing multiple works of the author that has no copyright.😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

Up to what category of works does gpcc provides service for?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:10:41 PM

Will you try to proof to the government that you project can solve this kind of problem? If you do what will you expect from them like reward for solving the problem?

This is a great idea! GPCC can offer their services to the government agency in charge of issuing copyrights and patents and other similar instruments. This will serve a lot of people and companies alike.

I also think the government needs this kind of services for them to greatly improve their services. It will also serve as a tool for them to easily check on the complaints of the artists when they think that their work was stolen or was used without their proper consent beforehand.
The government has it's own system to store they data and to monitor it too. All the local government has enough fund to sustain that job because there's a lot of sensitive system data that cannot be trusted to others ( specially in the foreign company ) , specially about top secret files and many more. Do you think you can let them see what are the top secret of your country?

What are you talking about man? Are you lost? GPCC is about protecting copyrights through the use of blockchain. Please, please read their whitepaper.

Top secrets?GPCC is a project about protecting the author's creation, be it content, art or other materials. That data is stored in a blockchain. The work is protected because the author can set limits as to who or how his work can be accessed.
I she/he loss in this thread, about your post in this thread I think I'll prefer that for a data storage to be post, GPCC is a decentralized protected copyright about the work of authors, artist and other blogs. And as you can see no one can share that confidential and secret files although it is in a high security.
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

Will gpcc provides services after an author’s work has been plagiarised?
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:45:19 PM

i joined the signature campaign. it is really very proising project. i hope you will achieve great things.

good work team.
Marioboro

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:51:20 PM

Will gpcc provides services after an author’s work has been plagiarised?

I think that is the main purpose of GPCC, to prevent plagiarism but in the event that it has been plagiarized, there needs to be some follow through mechanism where the author can pursue the one who copied or used his work without his permission.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:59:05 PM

If you have an artwork that you wish to showcase, GPCC is the right platform for you as it has the capacity and the tool to lift you as creative author.

That's right where GPCC is a platform not just copyright. so all you want to enter in GPCC is really sure you can not ignore it,
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:00:56 PM

On what platforms for exchange will tokens initially launch or it will be your own platform? Because the project is working on relly substantial problem in our time. Have you get your first big parners in private sale?
SantiagoEmz

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:53:35 AM

The GPCC platform will monitor the author's copyright use and promptly  notify them if in case there's an authorized use  of our works. 😍

Yes.. is there any way this platform could prevent such unauthorized use of author's work?
right now I read in their  white paper that they can track your works so they will know if somebody  using  your work and they  had a copyright confirmation.😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:42:54 AM

The GPCC platform will monitor the author's copyright use and promptly  notify them if in case there's an authorized use  of our works. 😍

Yes.. is there any way this platform could prevent such unauthorized use of author's work?
right now I read in their  white paper that they can track your works so they will know if somebody  using  your work and they  had a copyright confirmation.😍

Meaning that other people can never get their hands on author's work unless they acquired it's copyright.. this project is really great!

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
Marioboro

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:00:58 AM

I would just like to know how do they intend to track the usage of your work specially the unauthorized ones. Will sombody please explain this further. Thanks a lot!
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

Meaning that other people can never get their hands on author's work unless they acquired it's copyright.. this project is really great!

Not necessarily acquire the copyright but an agreement to or permission to use said work will do. Depending on the creators preference. Also, gaining access to use the copyright might require the user to provide royalty fees.
SantiagoEmz

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:11:04 AM

Just wanna Ask once we purchase the application platform of GPCC And got downloaded at our computer is there an expiration dates  of this app.?😍

B0b@n

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

This is a great project, which is of great importance for designers and the world of painting. This market is growing and the will help to deal with all the rights.
Excellent article showing the prospect of development of the project:
http://www.businessinsider.com/12-trillion-photos-to-be-taken-in-2017-thanks-to-smartphones-chart-2017-8

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
Danilotot

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:52:41 PM

I do not understand what you mean? can you describe your condemnation? what do you do on your platform?
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

I do not understand what you mean? can you describe your condemnation? what do you do on your platform?
He had in mind whether it is possible to defend himself against plagiarism in principle. But I think that this does not happen
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

He had in mind whether it is possible to defend himself against plagiarism in principle. But I think that this does not happen

That is great if plagiarism can be prevented. A lot of authors have been struggling with plagiarism and GPCC is one of the possible solutions to their problem.
rahul10948

Merit: 114

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:57:51 PM

GPCC is new concept in blockchain and if everything done correctly and on time it will be one of those successful project list
SantiagoEmz

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:26:06 AM

Since GPCC is a decentralized  service that utilizing the advantages  of a blockchain technology for Global Copyright Protection.,only those purchase or register in your website or account of GPCC can only view or look the authors graphic works?😍

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: