Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:37:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright  (Read 2271 times)
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:07:24 PM

Yes I read in GPCC whitepaper that their platform had a market place of graphics art works. They can or be able to sell the use of rights.. GPCC say they have experience of doing business on the international market. 😍

Are they also in the auction business? Normally, art is sold in these kinds of events and is normally held privately.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:39:36 AM

The GPCC makes the works of an author  famous or well known international people.since GPCC is global decentralisation. 😍

How can gpcc make the work of an author famous or known to many people? Does gpcc have a marketing platform as well?
because GPCC  decentralized the ability to monetize copy right works givingapportunity to sell around the world.they had also a marketplace at thier platform of graphics work.😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:44:23 AM

Will GPCC be the middle man for the author and the interested buyer of the copyright? Meaning will they be the one responsible for
the contracts and all?
I think yes, they can provide the all the negotiations about the works, you can just put the price of your work and address to be sent for selling the artwork or products. Just like that I think. That's why they have blockchain right that will be the purpose.

Ah it's good then. If GPCC will handle all negotiations for the author, then authors won't do much of a hard work selling their works

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:21:17 AM

Will GPCC be the middle man for the author and the interested buyer of the copyright? Meaning will they be the one responsible for
the contracts and all?
I think yes, they can provide the all the negotiations about the works, you can just put the price of your work and address to be sent for selling the artwork or products. Just like that I think. That's why they have blockchain right that will be the purpose.

Ah it's good then. If GPCC will handle all negotiations for the author, then authors won't do much of a hard work selling their works

If this is true, then artists' works can be traded like those in an exchange. Wherein they can set buy and sell orders and just leave it be until someone really do have an interest and transact with them.
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:57:47 AM

the contracts and all?

I guess they will be. They will be the ultimate middleman and agent for the authors to endorse their work in the market
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:45:51 AM

the contracts and all?

If this is true, then artists' works can be traded like those in an exchange. Wherein they can set buy and sell orders and just leave it be until someone really do have an interest and transact with them.
Also I think they have an advertisement of the authors work or users who want to sell their product etc. This will give some good attract of other investors and users too. It is global and many will give an attention for this.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
saaux

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:31:12 AM

I wonder if GPCC team has any new news for us?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
SantiagoEmz

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:01:07 AM

How to have or to buy token because as i read the GPCC whitepaper we gonna need this GPCC token flto be able to use a platform  of GPCC.how can we had a GPCC.platform?😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
PDNade

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:58:06 AM

Yeah no updates in this past few weeks. Maybe they are busy for marketinf their projects  Huh Undecided

FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
SantiagoEmz

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:35:46 AM

Where can I look or see up s GPCC SMART contract?😍

saaux

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:36:13 AM

Yeah no updates in this past few weeks. Maybe they are busy for marketinf their projects  Huh Undecided

Yeah we’ve been seeing no updates and new developments lately. That’s a maybe.. hope all is well Smiley

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:45:42 AM

I wonder of that too.. it will make us and potential investors more interested in this project if they
keep updating members of this community
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:23:49 AM

This is just great news! I knew that #GPCC will succeed and this is the first significant step in the development of this project. I look forward to the further success of the project. SOFT CAP REACHED!!!!!!!! Grin Grin
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=564991310530218&id=542345172794832
Oh, that is a good news from the GPCC community and I hope they reach the hard cap also before the targeted date. I expect that this project will be successful in the future, because this is a unique project that will protect and monitor your masterpiece and sensitive files as well.
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

the contracts and all?

I don't think so, if that happen, the GPCC will be standing as a mid man and need additional payment for another service. Please verify this through official telegram for more clarification for good. Don't make other participant to go on a wrong road, please feeling bad not.
hidecoin2016

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:46:55 AM

Added your token GPCCT to our decentralized exchange
>>> https://zerofeex2.club/#GPCCT <<<
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:13:56 AM

Those link is such a blank site and suspicious as well. Please don't make a dirty move about it and fight a good fight as well, just break a leg folks.
SantiagoEmz

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

GPCC had the capability  to monetize copy right works.😍

B0b@n

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

Just a little time left to get the maximum bonus! It's time to invest in this great project!))
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=565893450440004&id=542345172794832

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
hidecoin2016

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

Those link is such a blank site and suspicious as well. Please don't make a dirty move about it and fight a good fight as well, just break a leg folks.

Sorry, man. Just a little bug. All works Smiley
PDNade

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:23:08 PM

GPCC are from www.parazitakusok.ru, a books-with-stickers manufacturer since
2011 and the largest online designers stickers shopin Russia
(www.gagabuzz.com–International marketplace). We are developing the
GPCC platform for creative people.With the GPCC platform,we want to offer a
decentralized platform for worldwide protection of intellectual property,thus
disrupting international copyright.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: