Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:23:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright  (Read 2271 times)
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:41:30 AM

A lot of ways to show our support for this project.. follow them on social media and websites and share them on our media sites/profiles. Let us do so to encourage more people to join us Smiley

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

This project will definitely give its customers confidence in protecting their works as well as acting as the door to success because of what this project offers. I hope everyone could realize it Smiley

Yes, definitely many of the author work copyright will surely give full trust and confidence to this kind of project that ensure their work be globally protected and for future have the possibility to sell on the international market. 

if that's how you are in charge of your project. there is no doubt that many really are copyrighted. it's really worthwhile in the future because of its security.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:54:55 AM

This project will definitely give its customers confidence in protecting their works as well as acting as the door to success because of what this project offers. I hope everyone could realize it Smiley

Yes, definitely many of the author work copyright will surely give full trust and confidence to this kind of project that ensure their work be globally protected and for future have the possibility to sell on the international market. 
That's right and you may know that they partnership with CASPER API who got a rating of 5 out of 5. They have a best combination in protecting the files for the author. Hope they will succed both of them in the future.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:56:43 AM

A lot of ways to show our support for this project.. follow them on social media and websites and share them on our media sites/profiles. Let us do so to encourage more people to join us Smiley
I agree with you pal. We must support this project. Pre-sale has been ended and I think they have new annoucement regarding for this project. Hope it will be soon.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

I agree with you pal. We must support this project. Pre-sale has been ended and I think they have new annoucement regarding for this project. Hope it will be soon.
I think, the team need more adjustment on how to promote this GPCC. Specially in this coming initial coin offering, I expect more breaking news through the silence. Anyway, I support this too by telling to my friends about the unique way of service of GPCC ( add the monitoring your own masterpiece which is include on their service). Best of luck to your team!
PrimeStar_Support

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:59:29 PM

It seems to be a great project!

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!
SmileyPrimeStar bitcointalk topic Smiley
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

Yes. I've already followed them in social medias like twitter and facebook. And sharing their updates to my profile and posting about the project to all group I have, so that they are aware regarding the project. To make them know what the importance of GPCC and how can they benefits from it. And took their attention to the project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
blankpaladin

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:48:08 PM

It has been a busy week for gpcc with the token sale and everything.. but let’s not lose our track of this project. It has good things coming up

I strongly believe in that too. That’s why every now and then I am monitoring progress of this project and might consider to take small investment for the project

We just have to keep the positive sides open and open our minds to changes of the project
Support the project in a positive way. Don't lose some faith of this project. I trust them to accomplished their goal in the future.

Definitely. Members of the community were on their full efforts to make this project be well known.

Considering all efforts, I think it will surely achieve its goals. One at a time. We’d be glad supporting this project
Yes, all our efforts are worth it. We all rejoice because we all support this promising project. And don't stop support this project.

I do not see any possibility that we do not support the project. because I see it potentially completing the ICO. so let's show our support to them.
Just what I've said, lets continue to support the project because of its potential. The project will successfully complete the ICO. Let us spread things about the project. One can we do is to sharing their updates / announcements through social medias like facebook and twitter. And make some posts regarding the good about the project. We can also promote them using youtube or any. Just to spread the world about the project.
nellycanezo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:58:38 PM

They could realize it. We just need do our part for world to know and realize it. Some examples are, by doing promoting them to social networking sites like facebook, twitter, and instagram. We just sharing / reposting / retweeting their updates , websites and making a post about it, inserting their telegram site and website. We barely need to work out and make such effort for this promising project. Soon or later, we will see that all our exerted efforts was worth it Smiley
annmhie0904

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:06:41 PM

They will be confident, but at first we need to spread about the project for them to know that this project may help them a lot. Not just about the security of their work but also by helping them to have more profit. The project will boost their project by crowdfunding.
blankpaladin

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:38:36 PM

yes, we should do this. Let us spread the project to social networking sites. For them to know about its motive. About on how project would help them. On how they could access and use it.
annmhie0904

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:05:11 PM

I think, the team need more adjustment on how to promote this GPCC. Specially in this coming initial coin offering, I expect more breaking news through the silence. Anyway, I support this too by telling to my friends about the unique way of service of GPCC ( add the monitoring your own masterpiece which is include on their service). Best of luck to your team!
I think they have breath-taking announcement after this silence. By the way, thanks for sharing your friends about the service given by GPCC. The project would appreciated even slightest help / support from us.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

Hi, do you want to get listed & evaluated on ICO Champs? Just fill out this form and we’ll get that done for free.
Oh, this one is good and free listing of course. Hoping that the team can check this site and try their services for good. Also, this is a kind of good advertisement in the future, I think. What do you think?
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:28:41 PM

Absolutely, the thing here is we have alot of community that supports this project and some blockchain expert said that the team of GPCC has alot of skills and they intended to do something good in their project.
Bennj Loese

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:34:00 PM

I love that the roadmap is very specific and whitepaper is worked out to the last detail
It shows that GPCC team has a good, clever approach
Sarmat24

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
annmhie0904

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:14:01 PM

Absolutely, the thing here is we have alot of community that supports this project and some blockchain expert said that the team of GPCC has alot of skills and they intended to do something good in their project.
Agreed you that theres a lot of supports for this project from community. So I hope the project would success in the near future. There's a lot of competitor outside. So I believe that the project will show more things to pull the interest of other investors. I love to know and see what are those things.
alexford

Activity: 224

Pastel Network

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:51:59 PM

They could realize it. We just need do our part for world to know and realize it. Some examples are, by doing promoting them to social networking sites like facebook, twitter, and instagram. We just sharing / reposting / retweeting their updates , websites and making a post about it, inserting their telegram site and website. We barely need to work out and make such effort for this promising project. Soon or later, we will see that all our exerted efforts was worth it Smiley
They should. Our efforts will bloom later on. So we should continue what we need to do.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
blankpaladin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:00:59 PM

I love that the roadmap is very specific and whitepaper is worked out to the last detail
It shows that GPCC team has a good, clever approach
Yes, They are. Just continue watch and supporting the project. The team doing their best to serve and make a better output.
nellycanezo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:52:27 PM

I think they have breath-taking announcement after this silence. By the way, thanks for sharing your friends about the service given by GPCC. The project would appreciated even slightest help / support from us.
Yes, I'm excited for their updates / announcements. Anything new from the project guys ? Can anyone share anything?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: