Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:03:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRS] Criptoreal - A Brazilian Retail Coin [MasterNodes][Lyra2z]  (Read 19504 times)
littlehobo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:45:45 AM

after I read, Criptoreal is very interesting and promising. I hope by following this project my income increases   Grin

we all do, i love the idea of giving people viable alternatives to the banking industry, especially in parts of the world where income is less, and the charges are exorbitant.

its lets people take control of their money and wrestles it away from financial institutions whose primary aim is to make money for their shareholders, not provide value for their customers.

its a great start and hopefully, when its showcased at the Brazillian blockchain / cypto conference in May it will start to expand, both for those of us who are investing and more importantly for those who are victims of the banks insanely high fees!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:13:27 AM

Great White Papper, but i dont see the CRS team, all people are hiding  Shocked?

They stay on anonymous because the laws of Brazil is against of this kind of project, this projects could bring a lot of problems to the devs.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:09:49 AM

-ANNOUNCEMENT-
NEW Criptoreal (CRS) POOL offering 0.1% fees that will never be higher than 0.75%  and will donate 0.25% to developement when 0.75% is hit

support development at the same time as paying lower fees!

- https://cryptopool.party - The Crypto Pool Party!

https://cryptopool.party

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Info
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Run by 100% full-time cypto entrepreneurs
+++++
-US based (Houston, TX DataCenter) - world-wide locations coming!
+++++
-Dedicated admins
+++++
-Total Transparency, NO HIDDEN FEES!
+++++
-Discord support server https://discord.gg/3VuQxbx
+++++
-Constant new coin additions and speculation additions.
+++++
-Solid server with 99.9% uptime and synchronous 1Gb/s line (adding backup servers as well)
+++++
-Custom firewall with DDOS/attack mitigation.
+++++
-Separate VMs for each portion of the pool. redundant stratums running, fully redundant decentralized setup in progress.
+++++
-ANNouncements made before any potential downtime for upgrades or tweaks.
+++++
-Open lines of communication with infrastructure and development team.
+++++
-Custom Discord BOTrunning and in active development for more features!
+++++
-YIIMP based no registration needed.

BONUS info (AirDrop Campaign)

We are also running a BONUS/AIRDROP campaign that will likely continue for a long time, maybe even the life of the pool!
Cheesy
All you have to do to qualify, is mine on the pool!
Cheesy
I will announce the details and what exactly is going to be dropped and when in the discord server.
Cheesy
Random amounts will be dropped on random miners, sometimes due to stats sometimes totally random!
Cheesy
WE HAVE ALREADY GIVEN AWAY THOUSANDS OF COINS TO OUR MINERS, AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO!

So not only are there never high fees, you get FREE COINS too! Then donations to development and services for your favorite coin? How can you lose?!

Connection Information

(No Registration Necessary, mine with the wallet of the coin you are mining and port for that coin's algo... do NOT use a BTC address, there is no auto-exchange!)

CONNECTION EXAMPLE FOR CRS

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://cryptopool.party:4553 -u YOUR_CRS_WALLET_ADDRESS.(WORKERoptional) -p c=CRS

*** address.worker, the worker name is optional and only shows on your check wallet page or to the pool admins. Also, setting the -p option is not necessary, the pool verifies your wallet vs the coin you're trying to mine and only lets you mine if the wallet is correct. Though eventually the worker name may be used for various giveaways or enhancements ***

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
phabulu

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:02:41 AM

Nice article about CRS : https://medium.com/@phferreira_57121/conhe%C3%A7a-a-criptoreal-a-moeda-digital-brasileira-meet-the-crs-a-brazilian-criptocurrency-eebbd6cfdbe1
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:13:25 AM

Nice.
Maybe better to write 2 articles. 1 in Portugese and 1 in English

chem96

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:14:01 AM

I’ll report here an announcement from Discord

48 hours left to get cheap CRS on SouthXchange And if you have CRS there you have 48 hours to take them out! We're specially worried about that sell order of 37719 @ 855 sats we'd hate you lose that amount of CRS

phabulu

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:49:28 AM

Nice, I will do that on the next posts, and this can be more useful. 
cveks

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

CriptoReal - SrbPool Supports CRS!  URL: https://srbpool.eu/

Mining commandline:

Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://srbpool.eu:4553 -u <WALLET ADDRESS> -p <WORKER NAME>,c=CRS

We already have 46 active miners on pool and we are finding blocks fast so please join us!
PainKiller1986

Activity: 202
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

Great White Papper, but i dont see the CRS team, all people are hiding  Shocked?

They stay on anonymous because the laws of Brazil is against of this kind of project, this projects could bring a lot of problems to the devs.

This is true  Huh, i dont know nothing about brazilian laws against criptocoins, well i live in Brazil, but maybe i`m very noob for cripto laws.

Seems a legitme project and the best brazilian project.
phabulu

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:46:34 PM

This is true  Huh, i dont know nothing about brazilian laws against criptocoins, well i live in Brazil, but maybe i`m very noob for cripto laws.

Here we se banks closing accounts from exchange, government trying to tax all cryptos, this is only the begining.
PainKiller1986

Activity: 202
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

Here we se banks closing accounts from exchange, government trying to tax all cryptos, this is only the begining.

This problems happening here too
Criptoreal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:54:22 PM

I see we have a new WP version. It's just a better layout or any news in the content?
--> https://criptoreal.org/Criptoreal-Whitepaper-v100c-en.pdf

Only a facelift, we don't have a whitepaper anymore, now is more of a gray and green paperWink

You guys realize that both of you are in Brazil, right?
Just making sure...  Cool

While there are no laws about creating a Crypto in Brazil at this time, we want to take every possible precaution to protect ourselves.

As we've said several times, we aren't selling anything, we did not have an ICO or auctions and whoever wants to make a better job than we do,
is more than welcome to copy our project since it's 100% open source on Github.

However, being "anonymous" and "hiding" are two very different things.

phabulu

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:54:30 PM

I see we have a new WP version. It's just a better layout or any news in the content?

Only a facelift, we don't have a whitepaper anymore, now is more of a gray and green paper.  Wink

Great White Papper, but i dont see the CRS team, all people are hiding  Shocked?

This is true  Huh, i dont know nothing about brazilian laws against criptocoins, well i live in Brazil, but maybe i`m very noob for cripto laws.

Just making sure...  Cool

While there are no laws about creating a Crypto in Brazil at this time, we want to take every possible precaution to protect ourselves.

As we've said several times, we aren't selling anything, we did not have an ICO or auctions and whoever wants to make a better job than we do,

Yes, that what I said, Anonymous, and On our country I can understand why.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:09:45 AM

Only a facelift, we don't have a whitepaper anymore, now is more of a gray and green paperWink

Just making sure...  Cool

CRS continues to grow.  The price action on Crex24 is good to see. 

Criptoreal is a genuine effort with support from those who understand the value blockchain can bring to businesses.  I seem to remember reading a ways back somewhere the dev was talking about an investor or boss saying they wanted in on this crypto thing... or something to that effect, not quoting directly.  There is a saying that those who know how will always have work and those that know why will always be the ones to employ those who know how.  People that developed bitcoin didn't just know how.  They knew why.  I think what we are seeing these days are 1) Too many scammers and 2) Many more genuine and sincere efforts to bring cryptocurrencies to broad relevance and acceptance by people who know -why- we must.

This project is nothing like the common scams that are all too present on these boards.  As Criptoreal said, they aren't raising money by ICO or presale/auction of MN.  CRS devs are developing and releasing wallets that are fast and secure.  They are also marketing by sponsoring sporting events and social media. 

And then there are the Shared masternodes (MN).   The shared MN support is offered at the best rate I've seen (2% fee).  This is a really good incentive and further evidence of the development brilliance.  I have used independent MN share hosts before and there is nothing wrong with that.  I'm just saying this is one of the few coins I've seen where the developers host shared masternodes and again, this coin manages these shares with the lowest fee.

This bird has wings.

Fly CRS Fly Smiley

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
chem96

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:34:20 AM

+ 1 with grendel25

and a good news today: CRS IS LISTED ON A BRAZILIAN EXCHANGE: FXCBit

quote from discord
Hey @everyone last integrations with Brazilian Exchange FXCBit , I know we said April 15th, but we will be listed earlier, sorry about that. Wink

BRL/CRS pair is a HUGE step for CRS to reach its objective.
It wouldn't be possible without your support.
Thank you

more than stick to the roadmap!

andy16

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

CRS  always with good news! Grin
gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

+ 1 with grendel25

and a good news today: CRS IS LISTED ON A BRAZILIAN EXCHANGE: FXCBit

quote from discord
Hey @everyone last integrations with Brazilian Exchange FXCBit , I know we said April 15th, but we will be listed earlier, sorry about that. Wink

BRL/CRS pair is a HUGE step for CRS to reach its objective.
It wouldn't be possible without your support.
Thank you

more than stick to the roadmap!
This is your LAST warning, get your CRS out of SouthXchange NOW or you will lose them.

Our Team can not be held responsible if you lose CRS because of South delisting, you had 15+ days to withdraw them.

You can send them to CREX24 if you still want to sell them at current prices
https://crex24.com/exchange/CRS-BTC

Thank you.
chem96

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:03:13 AM

And don't forget the bounty campaign

13 mars 2018 - Criptoreal MEGA Bounty Campaign - Join HERE

1 month until the end.

translation and signature are at the moment very attractive

phabulu

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:29:51 AM

And don't forget the bounty campaign

13 mars 2018 - Criptoreal MEGA Bounty Campaign - Join HERE

1 month until the end.

translation and signature are at the moment very attractive

Yes, really awesome bounty campaign, and to me one chance to get Crs to setup my master node, everyone thats a great chance, and lets go participe with us.
phabulu

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:09:50 PM

Aprenda a minerar CRS em apenas 2 minutos : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7DoPPWs0AM  Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: