Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Public Sale] DAEX | The World's Most Reliable Clearing Ecosystem  (Read 13413 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:56:24 AM

I hope i don't late for join their airdrop because 20000 DAX Tokens will be allocated to the Round 2 to randomly selected 1000 users. Very fair!
Oh, tell me please, is the airdrop already over? I try to have coins of different stock exchanges and as I understand the company's bounty will not.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

Another exchange. Nice
It's not just a exchange but DAEX is far better technology for the security of the exchanges. They also have many additional features and it has got great marketing team to make this project grow in the social media for gaining more and more supporters and investors to make this great concept a great success in the future.
Yes exactly, DAEX has an advanced technology which gives them a boost. They even have great PR team, this will help the project to grow
 This project has a great team, which will ensure that DAEX succeeds in the near future.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

I hope i don't late for join their airdrop because 20000 DAX Tokens will be allocated to the Round 2 to randomly selected 1000 users. Very fair!
Oh, tell me please, is the airdrop already over? I try to have coins of different stock exchanges and as I understand the company's bounty will not.
No you're wrong. Airdrop is now open, you can take part in it. Just keep in mind that it is open only for the first 1000 users. I hope you have time to participate.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:24:03 AM

No you're wrong. Airdrop is now open, you can take part in it. Just keep in mind that it is open only for the first 1000 users. I hope you have time to participate.
There are lots of people that is looking for an airdrops so this project also have this kind opportunity for the lots of people and I was glad to know about this. DAEX is a good project for the community so, hopefully this will come into a better and successful future ahead.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

There are lots of people that is looking for an airdrops so this project also have this kind opportunity for the lots of people and I was glad to know about this. DAEX is a good project for the community so, hopefully this will come into a better and successful future ahead.
Yeah, it is quite fair because the round 1 they just select 500 users which is not so much for me, I even can't get the airdrop.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:36:04 AM

Is there any information about how many users are in airdrop? Is the list already full? Or maybe we will find out later how the ICO will end, who will get its tokens?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:49:31 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 11:18:47 AM by Junralz

It is normal to see a lot of people looking forward to being a part of something huge since they do not really need some soothsayer to tell them before knowing how to take a good opportunity when they see one and this is a good one obviously.
We really can try to become a part of something big and get promising coins. Sometimes it is very difficult to guess which coin will "fire" and which will have growth. So it is worth using any chance of getting tokens
DAEX is a very promising project and DAX coin will also have a huge demand in the future due to its increasing value. The coin will surely develop itself as this project has sure success and the profits are also very high.The coin will reach the moon as soon as it hits some exchange when the coin is launched.
Never expect too much about your speculations about this ICO because it is still far behind as what you expected. I didn't even know how this things works and what is its features that can help the crypto community. Well, I am hoping they can give us a better explanation about their platform in easy way.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
stil3tto

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:25:47 AM

Do you have any information about airdrop winners?
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:23:58 PM

It is normal to see a lot of people looking forward to being a part of something huge since they do not really need some soothsayer to tell them before knowing how to take a good opportunity when they see one and this is a good one obviously.
We really can try to become a part of something big and get promising coins. Sometimes it is very difficult to guess which coin will "fire" and which will have growth. So it is worth using any chance of getting tokens
DAEX is a very promising project and DAX coin will also have a huge demand in the future due to its increasing value. The coin will surely develop itself as this project has sure success and the profits are also very high.The coin will reach the moon as soon as it hits some exchange when the coin is launched.

Yes, this days a lot of new projects become very popular now because the active community and also active devs, I believe that daex can also do this soon. I am hoping for more improvements.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

Another exchange. Nice
It's not just a exchange but DAEX is far better technology for the security of the exchanges. They also have many additional features and it has got great marketing team to make this project grow in the social media for gaining more and more supporters and investors to make this great concept a great success in the future.
Yes thats true Daex has nore advance methods comparing to the other cryto exchange sites. Definitely they have a better trading system with more secure platform.
Yeah, I agree with your statement. This is what sets daex apart from other platforms doing the same job. Daex just does it better by using the advanced methods. Daex will definitely take over and be the best in the market. This platform surely has a lot of perks and can cause massive following of people.
jukKas

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

How do you plan to secure investor's assets with your system? Would love to know more about your solutions.

Good luck dev!

Bitcoin
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:55:44 PM

I agree with statement but I think that it's already too late to join now because there are only 1st 1000 users which will be able to participate and I think it's done already
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:08:28 PM

I hope that daex will launch another airdrop soon because thier first is only limited to 500 qualified applicants and unfortunately I wasnt able to submit my application.
Would really cost. Indeed 500 places for such huge and rather famous project very little and to participate would like more person. Indeed often no-name projects grant free tokens much to lot of people, at least 2000 and above.
Although only 500 are accepted in the Airdrop campaign, it was a success since the telegram group raised a number of members and continuously growing.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

I hope that daex will launch another airdrop soon because thier first is only limited to 500 qualified applicants and unfortunately I wasnt able to submit my application.
Would really cost. Indeed 500 places for such huge and rather famous project very little and to participate would like more person. Indeed often no-name projects grant free tokens much to lot of people, at least 2000 and above.
Although only 500 are accepted in the Airdrop campaign, it was a success since the telegram group raised a number of members and continuously growing.
Is it free to get tokens with only 500 seats? Do I understand correctly? If so, it is very small for such a big project!
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:55:28 PM

Having an airdrop can boost the community of this project quickly, but i think there is something wrong with their airdrop. I hope my thoughts are wrong, still looking forward to receive an airdrop for this project.
Not all participants in airdrop can receive a token because as what I understand they randomly select the participants. Lucky for you if you will receive soon about their token.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

I agree with statement but I think that it's already too late to join now because there are only 1st 1000 users which will be able to participate and I think it's done already
same here i wanted to join but i had to change my mind with the number of participants on telegram i really hope there will be round 2 for this

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:21:50 PM

Yes, 500 accepted applicants are really few so to those that accepted congrats to all of you guys. I hope they gonna open again another airdrops or some bounty campaign.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:30:11 PM

Kind time of days. Wanted to ask about 2 rounds airdrop. I was registered in form, but did not see line, where it is necessary to record ETH address. It is proper? How prizes to the users will hand? Can be through DM in twitter? Thank you.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

Another exchange. Nice
Yes thats true Daex has nore advance methods comparing to the other cryto exchange sites. Definitely they have a better trading system with more secure platform.

Yeah, hopefully they have much more advantage compare to other crypto exchage sites as this project is in the stage of development. Also, the team must capable enough to continue this project what ever circumstances that may encounter. Hoping for the success on the team.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:41:43 PM

Is it free to get tokens with only 500 seats? Do I understand correctly? If so, it is very small for such a big project!
yes, only 20000 Dax tokens are allocated for those 500 telegram users which are submitted their applications through a telegram in the airdrop program. and this airdrop program will take place at the end of February.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: