Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 623 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PrimeDice] (Staff Only) Earn Bitcoins Simply By Posting  (Read 595210 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 05:07:39 PM

Any news about the new prices? If they change after enrolling, do you get the old or new payout?

No news yet. I think we should all be thankful to Stunna for keeping the old prices during the last campaign. Asking him to keep the old payout just because you had enrolled before the new price was announced borders, in my opinion, on impudence... Cool

jeppe

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:08:05 PM

Im in again 124 post for now and still waiting for the payment from november, but already sent you a message  Wink
saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:14:35 PM

Any news about the new prices? If they change after enrolling, do you get the old or new payout?

No news yet. I think we should all be thankful to Stunna for keeping the old prices during the last campaign. Asking him to keep the old payout just because you had enrolled before the new price was announced borders, in my opinion, on impudence... Cool

check post #608 its by Stuna hope you understand all

Branzig

Activity: 316

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 05:19:18 PM

How about paying for the ad?

My username is BranzigG

I think the # is 26117

It doesn't matter because whenver I try to log in, it won't let me log in to see if I even got my bonus,

That being said, Payment for Signature ads will need to be paid in full from here on out, if you want to pay me for the last month and continue through the end of December, send the amount to 19J6Xrp7y3ACGSUuEtDneUy164UxYxUpsr

I have been involved in so many scams, I am about ready to go on a road trip here soon.

Email me @ gbrandyngarcia@gmail.com if you have any comments/questions or you just want to let me know that you squared up and where we go from here...

-Branzig.

I do not mean to come at you sideways Stunna. I love the free play to death. and I want EVERYONE TO KNOW I have never had any problems with you, ever. I am very frustrated with the roller coaster ride from last night. I still would like to know how to logout and to log back in, it just freezes up on me... yada, yada yada... I am outta here.

PEACE DOG!
-Branzig

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:19:22 PM

It's just a few posts above yours.. Start reading guys.

Stunna mentioned
I'll sort the remainder out tomorrow and determiner the new rates.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 05:29:55 PM

What does my post have to do with your answer? Please explain yourself, maybe I'm missing something... Wink

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 05:31:08 PM

check post #608 its by Stuna hope you understand all

Me understand what? Shocked

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:36:43 PM

What does my post have to do with your answer? Please explain yourself, maybe I'm missing something... Wink

Exactly as it's stated. TheNewAnton asked whether there was news about the new prices. You reacted with 'No news'. But there was news, just above the replies of you both. And that's the part I quoted (I'll sort the remainder out tomorrow and determiner the new rates.), which means that Stunna will determine the new rates tomorrow.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 05:45:54 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2013, 09:28:20 PM by deisik

Exactly as it's stated. TheNewAnton asked whether there was news about the new prices. You reacted with 'No news'. But there was news, just above the replies of you both. And that's the part I quoted (I'll sort the remainder out tomorrow and determiner the new rates.), which means that Stunna will determine the new rates tomorrow.

Actually, there was no news about new prices (the post you're referring to says nothing about new prices) and this was only part of my answer for one of the questions. In short, you'd better stop spamming... Grin

Eternity

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:46:32 PM

Hello Stunna,

I have sent you message kindly check that.
MaxBTC1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 05:56:14 PM

I can confirm that Stunna has paid me also!  What a gent.

Enrolling for the next month also.

Current post count: 263 posts.

Cheesy
haightst

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:09:46 PM

How about paying for the ad?

My username is BranzigG

I think the # is 26117

It doesn't matter because whenver I try to log in, it won't let me log in to see if I even got my bonus,

That being said, Payment for Signature ads will need to be paid in full from here on out, if you want to pay me for the last month and continue through the end of December, send the amount to 19J6Xrp7y3ACGSUuEtDneUy164UxYxUpsr

I have been involved in so many scams, I am about ready to go on a road trip here soon.

Email me @ gbrandyngarcia@gmail.com if you have any comments/questions or you just want to let me know that you squared up and where we go from here...

-Branzig.

yeah last time I was forced to call Cloudflare then Stunna ended up paying me 1Ox what I had deposited and never received ..I thought we were on good terms>> now this nonsense!  WTF pay me for my promo!!!  Tongue nothing new just another way to scam?
Branzig

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 06:43:02 PM

Thank you haightst.

I will delete his Sig-Ad for now, if he wants to square up, then we will see. I think I have another advertiser for #2 position right now.

PEACE,
-Branzig.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 08:01:06 PM

Post count 79

Added sig.

Postcount 134

Im in agaiN!

haightst

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:13:16 PM

Thank you haightst.

I will delete his Sig-Ad for now, if he wants to square up, then we will see. I think I have another advertiser for #2 position right now.

PEACE,
-Branzig.

yes i like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but this is over the top...it's going on days now he owes me .40BTC per agreement(OP).
I would have called CF yesterday but the Senate hearings were too entertaining!
..imo we deserve to get paid regardless if the site ever comes back.
 >>I sent you an email, I'll do my best !  Cool *blessed!
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 09:00:53 PM

Thank you haightst.

PEACE,
-Branzig.

yes i like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but this is over the top...it's going on days now he owes me .40BTC per agreement(OP).
 >>I sent you an email, I'll do my best !  Cool *blessed!
Dude, you spammed more than half of those posts (probably most of them). Most of your posts in other threads look like a monkey raped your keyboard and pressed "Post". Stunna also mentioned constructive. Constructive means it adds up to the conversation in a substantial way, which is something not present in your posts and which is reflected by a hefty amount of trust feedback left by various members from really reputable to relatively unknown.

Branzig

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 10:07:10 PM

Thank you haightst.

PEACE,
-Branzig.

>>I sent you an email, I'll do my best !  Cool *blessed!
Dude, you spammed more than half of those posts (probably most of them). Most of your posts in other threads look like a monkey raped your keyboard and pressed "Post". Stunna also mentioned constructive. Constructive means it adds up to the conversation in a substantial way, which is something not present in your posts and which is reflected by a hefty amount of trust feedback left by various members from really reputable to relatively unknown.

I never deleted the Sig, I am just seeing how busy this person is and I am not sure how it pays and all that, I guess i let the hype get to me, I really apologize for being stoopid Stunna!

-Branzig.

2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:28:58 PM

When will the payouts be updated?
haightst

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:54:37 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2013, 12:08:04 AM by haightst

Thank you haightst.

PEACE,
-Branzig.

>>I sent you an email, I'll do my best !  Cool *blessed!

"~...monkey raped your keyboard and pressed "Post" "
http://smilies.newcastlebeats.com/smilies/iconmonkeydance.gif

THIS QUOTE I'LL INCLUDE MY NEW BOOK!!!(i'll give you credit)^^^    

*that's just too funny!-> LOL did you make that one up!!!!?? hahaha  Grin
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 03:45:39 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2013, 04:04:34 AM by fildza

Continue another month. Last post count 657

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 623 »
  Print  

Jump to: