Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can one trade without losing??  (Read 1802 times)
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

If no one is losing, how can someone win?
zero sum game

This make sense to me but its not the hundred percent the reason of losing.
Lose and win is normal in trading because nobody can make the right decision all the time. The market is also volatile which can make trader lose or win.
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:06:41 AM

If no one is losing, how can someone win?
zero sum game

This make sense to me but its not the hundred percent the reason of losing.
Lose and win is normal in trading because nobody can make the right decision all the time. The market is also volatile which can make trader lose or win.

Yes, losing is normal because of volatile like you said above mate.
We need more experience and knowledge to make sure we can make more win rather than lose.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

Trading is a job where you must spend most of your time on it, you are always monitoring the price of the tokens that you are hodling because you might miss the opportunity to sell it if you don't. I have made a lot of profit and some little losses as well, but the case is that most new traders only learn how to use some measures to predict a market, but when they have an entry
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:18:32 PM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.
What's really the cause? And how can I trade without losing much?

I think you cannot trade without losing because trading is a very risky job  and all those people who started trading always lose money at first because in life we always lose. We cannot engage in trading without experiencing the lose because we are not perfect and one thing the coins are not so predictable be because they are being volatile all the time it is too risky even and experts lose at times.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:27:32 PM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.

I think you cannot trade without losing because trading is a very risky job  and all those people who started trading always lose money at first because in life we always lose. We cannot engage in trading without experiencing the lose because we are not perfect and one thing the coins are not so predictable be because they are being volatile all the time it is too risky even and experts lose at times.
Exactly, no one can ever make a perfect trade without losses or just only one loss is absurd. Tactics and own strategies can minimize losing in a trade but its not guaranteed at first you need many more things to know in trading.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1084
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:51:48 PM

It is very impossible because we all know that trading maybe risk in terms of heavy price.  We all know that they have a right time to sell and buy because this time might be complicated compared to last few months. They are lucky because they could observed much predictions.

isyot12345

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

Its hard to make a trading investment that you cannot experience of lossing,because these this things we called lose in investment maybe our step towards our dreams  will become true and become succesfull capitalism.
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:37:51 PM

First Don't Rush upon trading GAIN and LOSS you can accomplish it upon RUSHING.. First comes on Trading is HODL. IF you panic selling if the loss is more than half your invest you will loss a lot of money. Just saying PATIENCE IS VIRTUE Smiley
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

I don't think there is a successful trader that did not went through what you are going through now, we all go through some losses but we learn from it in the end and make up for our mistakes. But I would prefer to go for long term trading though, instead of short term because you'd have lesser losses but of course check on your portfolio from time to time.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:59:05 PM

there is no steady income in trading because trading profit is quite unpredictable and regarding the question i think nobody can ensure you to trade without loss because professional traders also had experience to loss but besides skill and knowledge trading also required experience and most often you to trade then you can do yourself how to minimize to loss but very unfortunate there is no way to avoid to loss in trading
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:17:43 PM

there is no steady income in trading because trading profit is quite unpredictable and regarding the question i think nobody can ensure you to trade without loss because professional traders also had experience to loss but besides skill and knowledge trading also required experience and most often you to trade then you can do yourself how to minimize to loss but very unfortunate there is no way to avoid to loss in trading
making stable income is possible in trading but only experts can do it. but it is not easy for us. even experts also can't make 100% profit in trading. So trading without a loss is impossible. either you have to keep your coins until you get profit or you have to accept your loss.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:45:42 AM

I think you should look into the market, how the prices change in order to plan, and in business sometimes fail a few times is not a problem, that failure will give you more experience
Dude I think it is always better to be related with win and loss. You can’t learn if you don’t loss because what a loss would teach you, only win can never reach that level. Your qualities and strengths are only visible when you lose something that how can you rehabilitate and get back after some trauma. So yes, do welcome some loss in your life as well, not voluntary, but if it comes, don’t worry and learn.
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:46:07 AM

I think you should look into the market, how the prices change in order to plan, and in business sometimes fail a few times is not a problem, that failure will give you more experience
Dude I think it is always better to be related with win and loss. You can’t learn if you don’t loss because what a loss would teach you, only win can never reach that level. Your qualities and strengths are only visible when you lose something that how can you rehabilitate and get back after some trauma. So yes, do welcome some loss in your life as well, not voluntary, but if it comes, don’t worry and learn.
Yes i agree on that losses is a part of our daily life, and we don't have to be afraid of lossing because losses may pass and it can teach us a new strategic way to put basis in order for to not experience losses again. As long as we learn we must continue because time may come that everything or maybe every kind of situation is becomingvmore simple in you're eyes if your hand or maybe brain is full of experience.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:28:12 AM

making stable income is possible in trading but only experts can do it. but it is not easy for us. even experts also can't make 100% profit in trading. So trading without a loss is impossible. either you have to keep your coins until you get profit or you have to accept your loss.
If we like to take the journey of a trader we should be aiming for greatness because that will give us the ultimate success we are hoping.
No one is trading without loses and that is fact but we can be very successful especially in the long run if we know how to manage our funds and we might
right decisions in trading most of the time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:19:26 AM

it seems very unlikely that trading never feels a different disadvantage when they initially learn and understand the market conditions and what are the market weaknesses and learn what causes the loss of the trader if you have studied it already in make sure you can always get profit without any loss.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:39:38 AM

It is impossible to expect positive results everytime whether you are trading shor-term or long-term because you must accept the volatility of market. However you can reduce  losing risk to the smallest possible degree by trading long-term methods.
Other than this strategy, i don't see any "never losing trade formula" from the whole community
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

It is impossible to expect positive results everytime whether you are trading shor-term or long-term because you must accept the volatility of market. However you can reduce  losing risk to the smallest possible degree by trading long-term methods.
Other than this strategy, i don't see any "never losing trade formula" from the whole community
Yes, it is impossible to trade without the loss. It's usual that in trading the investment either may get the profit and also at the same time loss. Winning and losing are two sides of the same coin. Nobody in this world always gets success in trading at some point of time they would lose. It evident from many instances also.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:53:01 AM

It is impossible to expect positive results everytime whether you are trading shor-term or long-term because you must accept the volatility of market. However you can reduce  losing risk to the smallest possible degree by trading long-term methods.
market volatility that make our trades sometime suffered loss.imposibble to happen that trading without losing.even profesional and technical analisys expert

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:30:14 AM

Initially there will always be loses. Keep trying different trading strategies and take it slow. You learn from the loses various ways of setting the price and reading the market movement. Take opportunity in good dips and take help from coinmarketcap to study the coin price history of atleast 1 week . It will help.
No one has ever started trading without losing and that is where the little experience starts kicking in. This is the reason why it is always important to always trade with little after learning before deciding to go further. Every trader has been there.

At the same time, there is one thing that should be understood, you need a lot of indicators and analysis put together to be able to make good decisions on trading, so if the OP's knowledge is not yet filled with using some of these indicators as well, he might need to start thinking about learning how to use them.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

market volatility that make our trades sometime suffered loss.imposibble to happen that trading without losing.even profesional and technical analisys expert
It is unrealistic to think that trading without experiencing being loss. Technically speaking, market always fluctuating and therefore we can't avoid some loses. And I agree with your point that even professional experience losses. Nothing is really perfect and everything must be balanced that is why everyone can suffer some losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: