Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: to many poor people?  (Read 28277 times)
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

The benefit moves progress forward. Yes, these people need only benefit. But their stupidity and greed and their money, they help crypto develop.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
Kaniel-ouots

Activity: 125
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.
thats true
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:02:51 PM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

I know what you feel but you cant really change the reality even no matter how hard you rant about poor people you cant get rid of them and just to tell you frankly even myself would be considered to be a poor person which is really engaging into bounty but not literally doing the things you do mentioned and the fact no people can able to know which project would be scam or not, yet we are just doing out the job been asked and its an opportunity exactly for people to have some opportunities on earning money but though it come to an extent when some people do abuse it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:08:28 PM

Hello,

Some people come to crypto with high expectations, but that is fine, the market is cruel with them and their funds end up in better hands. My hands precisely.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Feranhum

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:41:30 AM

In as much as I get what message you are endeavoring to pass, this post may appear to be hostile to a few. In any case, similar to I generally say, It's critical for individuals to realize that Crypto isn't a ponzi plot, nor is it a get-rich-brisk plan, and all things considered, shouldn't expect make some cool money medium-term. We require individuals who are more patient with the market.
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

Hello,

/rantover lol

Take it easy and don't take it so seriously.  You seemed so upset with what is happening now with cryptocurrencies. Anyway, you seemed to know better that anyone else and that is good points already.  Anybody has their own opinion and preferences in anything like in the world of crypto.  Lucky for you, you have merit already at that stage of your rank.  Keep it up Wink
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

GPU prices for minning are very expensive, so it's only natural that many people only rely on bounty campaigns. although the income earned is not certain, and can get a scam project.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

No body i believe is born rich. If you are rich, you are just fortunate to become rich.  Some are also looking for opportunities to see if they can be among the fortunate ones. The crypto space is enough for everyone to explore, whether you are poor or rich. Just do what you can and allow others to do theirs too, just as they wish.
toplikop

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:29:51 AM

In as much as I get what message you are attempting to pass, this post may appear to be hostile to a few. In any case, similar to I generally say, It's imperative for individuals to realize that Crypto isn't a ponzi plot, nor is it a get-rich-brisk plan, and in that capacity, shouldn't expect make some cool money medium-term. We require individuals who are more patient with the market.
Don Lord

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

if a person is not rich, but he has the brains and desire that he is sure to earn on cryptocurrency, in my opinion your financial situation does not affect the world of cryptocurrency
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:08:25 AM

I do agree with certain principles, like the lazy get rich quick mentality. Both my wife and myself work full time in crypto just to earn an honest living because mainstream job opportunities do not happen anymore for us and we live in Europe, where life is expensive. What I am very very upset about is when we have so many of my fellow Asians scamming and doing many bad things to steal other people's crypto coins and living. For example, a big Vietnamese gang is working in the bounty section to steal our identities and our promotional materials to earn money off of our hard work and every day I catch at least one or two Vietnamese using my Wife's or my name to earn money.

Also I do not like the hackers that lurk on BTCTALK forum to steal from us.

I do not like beggars either who want everything for doing nothing. I am sixty two years old and still working and trying to learn new skills to survive.

There is no shame in starting off poor. Many of us lost our homes or jobs and ended up in bad places, that can happen to anyone. What I don't like though are thieves, beggars, liars, arrogant know it alls and cheats.

This is the time to acknowledge your self to this kind of business.. to become what you want and to reach your goal in life. Provide your financial need not only yours but also your families needs. You can help your self to excel from being poor to become in stable.
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:47:05 AM

yes we know bitcoin is a gold mine of coin hunters and they have the right to get it from their hard work, time, and at the end they can enjoy the results, besides that bitcoin can help the economy of the poor so that they are not dependent on others and if possible the results from bitcoin is partly donated to alleviate the poor around.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:29:42 AM

There's a little discrimination in your text. I think they all went downstairs. I think the crypto market must give everyone a chance. I do not think the crypto market should be just for a certain social category. There are also poor crypto participants, but who are very passionate about the crypto market. The big issue is the many ICO projects that have no long-term vision and are in vain on the market (total disappointment).

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:30:53 AM

What's wrong in posting broken english as long that it was understandable, ENGLISH is just a language it's not a basis/ measurement of knowledge.. Just saying. Wink Wink
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:32:46 AM

And the rich create speculation in the market and thereby regulating it for themselves. And the poor feel sorry, they can not afford to buy something substantial and use all sorts of pumps and shitkoins, not because of trust but from hopelessness.

Yahdz

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:42:48 AM

please don't worry, everyone also wants to feel change especially in financial and income matters. although I admit that many of them are careless in running their business in the Crypto world, but they also have rights. maybe so. so if they are wrong we can remind him.
Johnsonyu

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:44:06 AM

I think globally, the number of the poor is larger than the number of the rich. You don't say because you are rich and take advantage of the poor. And if you see anyone that is poor around, why can't you introduce crypto to him or her, maybe his change positively if he goes into it.
esportseco

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:44:13 AM

Haha i feel you, im definitely on the same page.
terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:33:45 AM

in the crypto world everyone has the opportunity to earn money. In crypto rich people and poor people make no difference here, and they can join together. as long as their goals are the same to get money then their class becomes the same.
LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:37:46 AM

That is why sometimes life seems very unfair. Poor can avail what they can affort while rich can avail what they needs and what they would like to buy no matter what it is as long as they wouldn't like to have it. Poor is more limited while rich can do whatever they would like to do even in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: