Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: to many poor people?  (Read 28276 times)
shizah (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dany44

Activity: 290
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:47:40 AM

just don't take it to heart, everything is ok
If you're born to be hanged, then you'll be hanged...or something.

CryptoComes.com
Exclusive Blockchain News Journal

★★★★★★★★  The Fastest Crypto News. ★★★★★★★★
u.today
Join Telegram Channel
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:26:36 AM

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

if you think this is going to happen then you are new to the world of crypto!

all these dumps are never going to kill anything. all these shitcoins are going to go down a little then get pumped after a while. and the same idiots will also remain around pouring their money in the pockets of the pumpers. it has nothing to do with them being poor or anything.

--looking for signature--
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:31:10 AM

Wise guys take advantage of fools. If there are so many stupid poor people why don't somebody make some money on it?
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:31:35 AM

You are an idiot, my friend.
In crypto everyone gets their chance, that's what's really the appeal of it.
It's a once in a life time chance to revolutionize the financial system and take everyone aboard, regardless of origin and wealth.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:42:25 AM

You should realize that cryptocurrency is the most egalitarian investment opportunity ever. The only thing an average man needs to start investing is internet connection and a few dollars. There are no customs, no licences, no "extra access" or privileged group that hoard all information. The greatest capital inflow to cryptocurrency is still ahead of us.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

We must understand that Bitcoin is just another form of money and it is the vehicle. Now, it depends on us to use it for the betterment of the society and helping the poor class in order to uplift their lifestyle. Since there are no geographical boundaries for Bitcoin, anyone from any corner of the world has the equal opportunities and it depends on the exploration and exploitation abilities of the user to do it regarding opportunities.
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

Wise guys take advantage of fools. If there are so many stupid poor people why don't somebody make some money on it?

Yes, like in forex, this is a game of 0-0, and you can be the winner, but at some point if you are not wise, that money will fall back on someone else's hand.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:25:31 PM

A true sign off, for it did sound like senseless ranting and raving! Opportunities are meant for the few discerning, and the swing from poverty to better means and riches to poor, Holds no favors here!
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:11:44 PM

You can't say they're poor because of their english grammar of shitty comments.
most of them like us, bumped on this forum and signed up more accounts in order to get as many bounty stake tokens as we could and in order to earn money when they do have price values after few months of waiting.
I really like this joining for signature bounty campaigns because my english and typing skills improved while I am earning money in the future.
today I am holding huge amount of crypto assets that will drop my friends' jaw when they saw holdings.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

I do agree with certain principles, like the lazy get rich quick mentality. Both my wife and myself work full time in crypto just to earn an honest living because mainstream job opportunities do not happen anymore for us and we live in Europe, where life is expensive. What I am very very upset about is when we have so many of my fellow Asians scamming and doing many bad things to steal other people's crypto coins and living. For example, a big Vietnamese gang is working in the bounty section to steal our identities and our promotional materials to earn money off of our hard work and every day I catch at least one or two Vietnamese using my Wife's or my name to earn money.

Also I do not like the hackers that lurk on BTCTALK forum to steal from us.

I do not like beggars either who want everything for doing nothing. I am sixty two years old and still working and trying to learn new skills to survive.

There is no shame in starting off poor. Many of us lost our homes or jobs and ended up in bad places, that can happen to anyone. What I don't like though are thieves, beggars, liars, arrogant know it alls and cheats.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
dangdangdang

Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

A true sign off, for it did sound like senseless ranting and raving! Opportunities are meant for the few discerning, and the swing from poverty to better means and riches to poor, Holds no favors here!

cryptocurrencies aren't only for the rich people but for also for poor people like me.
I became crypto enthusiast since last year when I signed up in this forum and start to participate signature bounty campaigns and then today I am holding crypto asset that rich families in my town cannot compare my digital assets.
this cryptocurrency is the best thing happened in my life since last year.

awongs

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:01:31 PM

in the world of crypto everyone has the opportunity and opportunity to earn money. In crypto want the poor or the rich, both can join and invest. And we will never know what will happen to the future.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

Well, it must say in 2018 many Failed ICO project because they dont have any vision for long term
Many of them just do fundraising and Poof, they gone

camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:15:06 PM

Who can blame people for wanting to 1000x their money? I mean its unlikely to happen and those that believe it will and get signals from someone else are likely to be rekt in the process but its nothing to do with how rich or poor you are

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

People are in bitcointalk thread becoming more greedy day by day . No one wants to answer the original question everyone trying to scam . If anybody need help please look for working product exchange coins would be best choice for this current situation.
Dcoollakky247

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

How can you sensibly tag someone poor because of his/her poor English. Does the two correlate? Mind you cryptocurrency is not meant only for the rich people around the world but also for any individual who aspire for greatness.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

What is wrong with you? why hate the poor and maybe you are not poor in money but do you see that you are poor in respect for others? I'm poor and I'm trying to make money on the internet to lighten the burden of the family but years of not getting anything and I meet crypto and friends who introduce me here, I have not earned a great income and only a few months get no more than $ 20 but I'm sure one day I can be like the others Cry
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

I saw a similar post here the other day complaining about all these newbie posts pumping prices of sh++coins and crap ICOs. He was wondering where all the technology based posts had gone as well. I guess this is what happens when mainstream adoption occurs, we will have more newbies asking the same question so be prepared.

mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:41:43 PM

If a person is poor, but he was able to earn money with the help of cryptocurrency, it means that his brains are in place. Poverty does not affect cryptocurrencies.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: