Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:47:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: to many poor people?  (Read 28277 times)
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:46:21 PM

There will always be poverty and this is one of the reason why crypto come on board, don't let me deceive alot of lives has been changed by crypto and when people here this testimony, they have the feeling they too could get to the level of financial independence through Crypto

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:59:53 PM

Every newbie thinks cryptocurrency is going to make him or her rich overnight, an idea that needs to be debunk by experience traders but not talk of it. Poor people who can't afford a trice square meal shouldn't think crypto is a quick money making scheme but a high risk investment.
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:34:33 PM

I constantly wonder, if I doubt, I ask a few people from their environment who earn more than they spend, and for which the question is urgent - Where to invest money? And they answer to me - bitcoin of course!

Utkaleika

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:39:15 PM

Crypto-world is not only for certain groups. Crypto is created to revolutionize the global financial system, it includes all sectors of the economy and groups, poor and rich can use it depending on the intelligence of each individual crypto user.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 513
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:00:30 PM

Cryptocurrency is a social Elevator that will fit everything.In addition to broken English, people promote cryptocurrency by writing articles and publishing videos in their local language.It is also necessary to take into account.It is not necessary to divide the world of crypto people into poor and rich.This is an old paradigm that has already proven ineffective.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:31:09 AM

Well, I think you are not ready to enter this industry. Everyone wants to get benefits, and crypto is available for many purposes.
So when you are not patient enough to set a strategy, I think staying away is a better way for your psychology.
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:34:59 AM

Crypto evolves year after year, and many changes occur, one of which is that very many new projects are offered at the same time. This is an opportunity and also a disaster because in the current situation, all projects will look just as bad. And perhaps the easiest way is to stay in whatever we believe. And by the way, there are many ways to change the lives of poor people in this industry, so it remains open to all possibilities.
flowers5

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:40:59 AM

The poor working along side of us will decrease the amount we can earn as they will work for pennies.  The elite and global bankers love this as they get free labor.  If your used to a decent lifestyle your about to get a whole lot poorer or your going to be working a lot more. 

solarsun

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:52:29 AM

Yes the poor will cause some growing pains moving forward.  The real issue is most of them are posing useless stuff to social media which actually makes the project look bad.  Hopefully the people joining the 1st world will eventually improve their game and help projects vs drain them. 
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:25:47 AM

Some people choose their own way, and maybe trading or whatever is the most appropriate way to their abilities.
And I think crypto is formed from many interests, and that is the main reason for the blockchain ecosystem to be what it is today.
redcj7

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:53:12 AM

I think the crypto industry evolved and everyone should try to adjust to the situation. It is important to stay on the side we trust, but if we want to survive in this industry, maybe we should always adjust our strategy. And maybe there is still an opportunity to learn from others.
party22

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:01:33 AM

in the cryptocurrency world everyone has the opportunity to earn money. for the rich or the poor they have the opportunity to join crypto. I think Crypto never looked at the person rich or not. everyone can invest in crypto.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:39:41 AM

People just wanted a lottery ticket and they not here for investments, i know its kinda weird and people just dont have a time to wait and they not have a patience at all. But still there is a lot of people that invedt their money here and believe on project and ready to take it for long term.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:34:31 AM

People just wanted a lottery ticket and they not here for investments, i know its kinda weird and people just dont have a time to wait and they not have a patience at all. But still there is a lot of people that invedt their money here and believe on project and ready to take it for long term.

it's because of the rising inflation there are so many people who become poor due to increasing market value of commodities that's why many people are doing gambling just to earn big money instantly. But i think instead of gambling people should try to invest in crypto currency market because safe to invest.
ppppph35

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:41:37 AM

Seeing your post, I would like to ask how many bitcoins do you have?
Said that the poor are not allowed to participate, the poor have destroyed the industry. It’s ridiculous. In my opinion, all people who love digital currency can participate, without borders and poor people.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:51:47 AM

I believe that there is no need to judge anyone here. Because everyone knows how and earns. And I believe that this is normal. You take it close to yourself.
Yes, I agree with you, there is nothing to blame because everything works normally and what it is is still enjoying every process that exists
Allenz

Activity: 215

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

I see nothing wrong in it, people just want a better life, what is so bad about it? A lot of millenaries are poor once, but they worked hard and got what they wanted.

Why_I_not

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

I came to the forum to earn some money. My goal is to receive additional income. I do not plan to buy lamborghini))) Everyone earns coins himself.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

Because many peoples come to this crypto world because of the crazy 2017, which they saw the x100, even x1000 profit, and they hope they can change their life after one night. But It was passed away, and now The market is still quite long to recover
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:22:34 AM

Well, I think too many people complain without realizing what happened. Crypto is built with volatility and I think that is the main reason people join this industry. What are you going to mine when there aren't many coins transacted? I think your small investment amount doesn't matter because everyone has different abilities, but I think your inability to analyze how the market works is one thing that won't take you anywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: