Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: to many poor people?  (Read 28277 times)
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:38:28 AM

The statement that makes me sad because of the fact of all this is that cryptocurrency provides opportunities.
You are too focused on the results given without being able to see the process, the cryptocurrency process takes time and cannot be instant.
agree with your opinion. here are many people who are helped and also many people who lust and in the end they lose. basically those who intend will certainly get the results they dream of
jordan1989

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:45:54 AM

I think you don't need to say anything that can hurt others, I think you are too proud of this. someone is free to try to change his life about the results of good or bad (as you say many people with poor post quality) is their case. the ability of each person is not the same. and I don't like the way you judge people as if you are the right one.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:18:02 AM

Social life is exist and the family like same as the first field luôn existive and who like the new window for overflow
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:19:14 AM

In crypo, it doesn't matter whether you are rich or "they are poor", its all about investing and hoping for good returns.
These guys you call poor may not really be poor in the way you mean it. And, English language is just one out of other thousands. It is your statements about the language that you reveal your smallness! Most investors in crypto are inexperienced. They (rightly stated by you) believe that crypto is a get-rich-quick kind of investment, and will tend to swallow hook, line, and sinker whatever ICO is readily available for them to invest in, whether legit or scam. With their innocence and enthusiasm, they will then spread the "scam" out. And, eventually events and experiences teach them the hard lessons.
It is true that the world of crypto today thrives frantically because of the set of people, but this does not justify, in general terms, the description "poor".
Surely, the poor-rich, good-bad mixture exists also in the crypto game, just as it is everywhere. But I tell you, it has never been easy to get rich quick anywhere else as it is now with crypto. This is one of the simplest possibilities now, offering everyone the chance to become rich.

Whoever falls to the temptation of greed has himself to blame!
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:27:06 AM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

Maybe the poor in your mouth are not very poor. When they invest, you may not be able to imagine why they can have so much money. Whenever you enter the encryption market, don't look down on others. People you look down on may not even put you in your eyes.

Loser
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:27:42 AM

More people need to get educated in this space. It’s makes the lives of traders easier with all the inexperienced people in this space- on the emotional cycle part of things anyway. The space is still highly manipulated though- something which no learning can predict
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:33:41 PM

There should not be any issue with whether poor people are here or not. The fact that people are poor doesn't mean that they can't make any  meaningful contributions. What we should be concerned with is whether everyone is doing the right thing. Greed is not limited to only poor people. Some people who are still financially okay still engage in scam.
Yes, too many poor people here but through this opportunity it has a chances to change there lifestyle because it, offers a lot of earning money here in crypto that requires only constructing words in desired topic.

weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

I agree on you, there are a lot of people today who are scamming investors , those fraud ico's who are creating fake advertisements and encouraging different people to invest on their ico.

infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:29:29 PM

That's how it works dude, we cannot blame other people to join in cryptocurrency world or any other investment scheme because they want to earn huge profit in a short period of time and most of them are in the low to middle people. Other is ended up scammed because they have not sufficient knowledge of how the things work.

We cannot blame them if they want to do crypto, because just like us, they are just expecting to get a high earnings here. Being poor is not a sin, they also wanted to do something to escape from being poor, and crypto is the one answer they can see to their problem.
Ghypatt

Activity: 135

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 01:36:06 PM
Merited by Abigail Asi (1)

I find it hard to accept the fact that even up till now, people still believe the poor doesn't deserve anything better or should not be part of anything. If your purpose of been here doesn't match with some others, does it necessarily mean the person is wrong??
There should be a total change in our mindset otherwise.......Huh?

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:39:48 PM

They may look like a fool but they gained more than enough, more than you can.
Just chill and do it yiur way, let their success be your guide.
We have our own lives and manage your own.
Crypto is crypto, in this currency even a person with poor grammar can make 6 digits.
AncientMystery

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

That actually a very hot problem for the whole world. Nonetheless overall level of wealth did increase during last century there's still billions of poor people. We must think every day of what we can do to solve that problem.

Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:12:01 PM

That actually a very hot problem for the whole world. Nonetheless overall level of wealth did increase during last century there's still billions of poor people. We must think every day of what we can do to solve that problem.
what we have to do is to create a community and promote the cryptocurrency that working in the crypto world is very easy and beneficial for the poor. everyone can certainly if the person has the determination and effort to succeed with crypto.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

Hello,

/rantover lol

Unfortunately, things have changed a lot now. Just like you write a lot of people get a call from ICO because most of it is cheating. The problem is that they lose good projects tutuaj ...
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

Now the digital cryptocurrency market is not good, and the poor are very numerous.

mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:30:37 PM

I believe you have lost everything you have and blame the poor people in Crypto, isn't everyone free to do anything here as long as it's not deceptive, and it's natural that everyone wants to be rich in the way they believe
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

Hello,

/rantover lol

Why are you so emotional about this?
There was a big hyip, lots of people came running, now a lot of people left. There is nothing wrong with people making a lot of money

beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

Back in december/ January last year when every coin experienced an all time high is the time when lots of newbies were introduced to crypto under the impression that they will get rich fast.
neli234

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

Well, it must say in 2018 many Failed ICO project because they dont have any vision for long term
Many of them just do fundraising and Poof, they gone

I think the more known crypto, including short-term investors, is also very good. The market is just in the early stages and is in great need of spreading to the whole community, as much as possible.
Kokakolla

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

Well, it must say in 2018 many Failed ICO project because they dont have any vision for long term
Many of them just do fundraising and Poof, they gone

I think the more known crypto, including short-term investors, is also very good. The market is just in the early stages and is in great need of spreading to the whole community, as much as possible.

As we know, the real issue is most of them are posing useless stuff to social media which actually makes the project look bad. Hopefully the people joining the 1st world will eventually improve their game and help projects vs drain them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: