Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:57:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: to many poor people?  (Read 28280 times)
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:03:44 PM

It`s okay, not only in crypto there is a lot of poor people which want easy profit. But If you clever, you won`t be easy got trapped buy scam projects. Good luck and never give up.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:28:32 PM

YEs i do believe that there are too any poor people here and i admit that i am one of those individuals. I am doing bounty campaign to reservgete rewards and this is the only opportunity i have to get another source of income. Though there are many times that i was able to join a good for nothing ICO projects but still i am wondering if one day i could be able to get a good rewards.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:29:21 PM

Yes, it really is, there are a lot of poor people on this planet because most of the riches of this world belong to the so-called transnational companies that today work very well, people just die of hunger
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:02:54 AM

If you have a distrust of cryptocurrency it might be "right".
Unfortunately, with cryptocurrency, there are many people who can save for the future.
I can also save the results of trading cryptocurrency and the core is not to be "greedy".
daviidalpert

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:08:20 AM

Many people enter the cryptocurrency market because it brings wealth.They want to get rich quickly.But the current market situation has caused many people to lose more.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:11:07 AM

without them, how you think those money in the market would come in??
moepaing

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:16:48 AM

They will be always because it is impossible to solve this problem at all. But with crypto it could be changed in the better way and a lot of people can left this position.
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:29:01 AM

Many people enter the cryptocurrency market because it brings wealth.They want to get rich quickly.But the current market situation has caused many people to lose more.
Now passive investment does not bring wealth-many people realized it late and now their coins have lost much in value.Before you invest in something-you need to understand the topic.
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:33:15 AM

Indeed, now most crypto community think only about quick profit and more about anything

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:41:18 AM

I think it's not so bad, because without such people new people would not come to the market and the network would not grow.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:45:12 AM

Keep calm and move to your goal, these newcomers will be very much and this is only the first wave, with a new surge of the market will only bring more newbies with even less knowledge and then do not know who is true. I try to go its own way and if you listen to advice, then more intelligent people.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

I think being poor is not an issue here but the way some answer issues or post comments on the topic being brought up in this forum and to be fair not all rich post goods comments as well.We all want wealth that's why we are here in this forum and I don't think discrimination is necessary.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

i agree with you 100% bro, many of the people that are getting into crypto are just here for the quick bucks that they can earn, they don't care about the technology and they are not really optimistic on what this blockchain tech can provide us. And i am also aware that, all market really acts like this, it is called the market cycle, where because of human emotions a crash and a boom is really inevitable.

tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:02:00 AM

Yes there's a lot them who also want to be rich but I don't think it is bad for Cryptocurrency because if many people's are coming it mean for me that the community of our currency are growing that would be a big help to spread to the world to make it legal in any place. That's why it is not that bad at all.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:20:54 AM

Unfortunately there are too many poor people out there in the world. Crypto can not help this problem and I don't think any crypto solution can ever solve the poverty problem.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:54:23 AM

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

if you think this is going to happen then you are new to the world of crypto!

all these dumps are never going to kill anything. all these shitcoins are going to go down a little then get pumped after a while. and the same idiots will also remain around pouring their money in the pockets of the pumpers. it has nothing to do with them being poor or anything.

I fully support this comment. The shitcoins aren't going anywhere. Indeed, a lot of people came out of the cryptocurrency when the rate fell and they sold everything for a penny. But they are stupid, crazy growth yet to come.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:59:24 AM

all these dumps are never going to kill anything. all these shitcoins are going to go down a little then get pumped after a while. and the same idiots will also remain around pouring their money in the pockets of the pumpers. it has nothing to do with them being poor or anything.

I fully support this comment. The shitcoins aren't going anywhere. Indeed, a lot of people came out of the cryptocurrency when the rate fell and they sold everything for a penny. But they are stupid, crazy growth yet to come.
Cryptocurrency is not the solution for the rising growth of poor people but it can be a way to lessen to those jobless to have income or help to those poor people to have income but they should have knowledge about crypto because they cannot get earn through it if they they know how to used it. Crypto is really helpful once you learn how to used it, the only thing to get earn is by having a enough knowledge about it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

crypto currency was created to create and not to destroy. It is not a barrier to entry, but an opportunity that everyone can use.Regardless of your rank, you are an Amateur in the cryptocurrency world.Increase your knowledge, maybe then you will change your mind.
greenfield84

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

Cryptocurrency is not the solution for the rising growth of poor people but it can be a way to lessen to those jobless to have income or help to those poor people to have income but they should have knowledge about crypto because they cannot get earn through it if they they know how to used it. Crypto is really helpful once you learn how to used it, the only thing to get earn is by having a enough knowledge about it.
all is true. in any case, knowledge is needed. Without them, nothing will happen. and that would be something to earn it is also necessary to make efforts in understanding what you will be doing. And this rule goes to everything and not only in the crypto market

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

Unfortunately, such a result today is an indicator that people either did not think before investing and succumbed to their emotions, or they simply do not understand how to invest correctly, but these are not simple matters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: