Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: to many poor people?  (Read 28280 times)
SilverCup08

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

Well, that's humans for you my friend. No matter what we do or say, there will always be people in the world who are always consumed by greed and if they are thinking that cryptos are what's going to make them rich, there's nothing we can do about it. Yes, they do have negative impact over the industry but these are things beyond our control. We just have to  make sure that we are not of the same behavior like them.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:09:37 PM

Well, that's humans for you my friend. No matter what we do or say, there will always be people in the world who are always consumed by greed and if they are thinking that cryptos are what's going to make them rich, there's nothing we can do about it. Yes, they do have negative impact over the industry but these are things beyond our control. We just have to  make sure that we are not of the same behavior like them.

I don't quite agree that all these people obsessed with greed are necessarily making negative impact over the industry unless we are talking about people who buy crypto and then idly wait till it grows enough to bring them easy money. These are parasites under any name. But there are other people who may be as greedy but they are greedy in a constructive, proactive way. These are short-term traders providing liquidity to the market, entrepreneurs offering new services and starting new businesses based on crypto, people who actually do something to promote crypto and public awareness of it.

In fact, there is nothing wrong about being greedy at all as the difference between a good kind of greed and bad one lies in the forms it takes and ways it reveals itself, for example, by relentless parasitizing or via bringing new value to the table. That's how I see it, for what it's worth.
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:12:56 PM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

people are free to choose in what trick they put themselves. for some of them it will be a lesson, for some of them a chance to learn financial tools. it's all right

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

I was in a small number of countries in the world. Basically, this is Europe and the countries of the Middle East. But what's happening in India is terrible. There are a lot of poor people there. There if a person has a roof over his head and his mattress then he is already considered not poor.

Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:21:25 PM

Most of the world's population are average people! Richness only accounts for the small amount, most investors use borrowed capital and there are many risks!
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:29:04 PM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

Those are greedy people who has joined bitconnect and get scammed lol.
People nowadays just want invest with more than 10x profits and won't get lost
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:12:53 PM

It's true that many people nowadays are in cryptos to make money. Though doing it in a meaningful and moderate manner and also contributing to the community is not bad but some people go to far extent by creating scam icos to extort investors. Also I think that spam projects will naturally die themselves when the interest is gone.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:40:12 AM

Crypto is close to help us in this question because it doesn't need in special education to work here and it will be very suitable for people who don't have it but want to work.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

It's true that many people nowadays are in cryptos to make money. Though doing it in a meaningful and moderate manner and also contributing to the community is not bad but some people go to far extent by creating scam icos to extort investors. Also I think that spam projects will naturally die themselves when the interest is gone.

Yeah, I think it's normal if anyone wants to get some money from this industry. Because we know that we need money to live, but it doesn't mean that anyone can do anything they want to get that money. It's OK if the people who want to get the money by investing in many projects, doing research for it and working hard to get their hope, but it would be very disappointing if they do any irresponsible action to get the money, for example being a scammer.
romeolopez21

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:31:02 AM

Crypto is our future and if it will be recognized legal it will solve a lot of problems like this one and it will have very positive effect for all spheres of the life.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Scharfenberger

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:14:49 AM

Is it really so offensive to you?  Maybe this people trying to reduce Global Poverty? Maybe this people trying to fight hunger and deseases? And these ones with ferrari and broken english is just the smallest part of them?                                                                             
SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:02:22 PM

We can't blame other people for posting some nonsense on the thread. Because we are not all the same. Maybe he/she only has a minimum education knowledge. But lets not close doors for the cryptocurrency to them. Because cryptocurrency was built not just for knowledgeable person, but built for all.

H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:35:43 AM

Hello,

/rantover lol

I think it is not quite right to say 'too many poor peoples'. More like 'too many greed peoples' come to crypto world.
They are creating many scam projects and coins in our crypto world.
And currently because of them, investors has been scammed millions of dollars. That's why there are only few investors in cryptocurrency for now.

Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:40:06 AM

Hello,

/rantover lol

I think it is their way to learn much about the cryptocurrencies. As you know, not everybody in this forum knows how to speak English. And it doesn't mean that they are poor when they can't construct a good sentence. Maybe we could give them a chance but still, they should avoid doing some shit post.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:11:17 AM

you should not think too much about them better you can fix yourself first, there is no benefit if you you always give bad statements to other people because yourself is not necessarily doing the right thing.
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:21:30 AM

Yes you are right, people who only want profits and do not believe in the cryptocurrency kill the market, thus what is only a speculative position. But in my opinion this trend ends, more and more people use cryptocurrency and believes in this market.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:30:39 AM

You sound like a resentful child. You prevent earn, as before and that is why you wrote this post. The forum is really a lot of people who do not do anything useful, but we must quickly adapt to new conditions and find new opportunities to earn. Now believe in cryptocurrency only those people who are really interested in it.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

It is not about being poor or rich ..It is all about how you react to the crypto movement. It is a mentality thing!

magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:43:11 AM

Everyone earns as he can. People always try to find a job where they need to work less and earn more, so they are here.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:43:59 AM

I got your point and I agree with you, because there are so much people that are expecting high profits, and do not even want to do something for achieving this profit. They want to put their money and get x10 back. It is just silly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: