Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:59:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: to many poor people?  (Read 28280 times)
KOF97

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:48:14 AM

I have a different idea. I think that destroying cryptocurrencies should be ICO fraudsters and those who control the price of cryptocurrencies. For the poor, we just want to make money safely!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:49:10 AM

If someone do anything to have more money its a bad?no maybe some people doing their first steps in crypto, about poor english, trust me afther months their english will be much more good than now ,as with every post they would learn more and more,no matter even with using google translate but if man try to do somethng its always good.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

Why do the poor persecute cryptocurrencies? I don't think that the poor have the ability to influence the development of cryptocurrencies. The scammers are not necessarily poor. In fact, the scammers of cryptocurrencies are usually elites, so it is not the poor but the swindlers who persecute the cryptocurrency market.

Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:39:36 AM

To each his own, but it seems to me that very many are here for the promotion and development of normal projects!
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:55:54 AM

I wasn't aware of such use cases. i am far away from mining, especially now when it isn't profitable. Too many people stopped mining because price is too low. Probably it is manipulation,but ok, anyway there is no reason to blame on poor people. it is their job and business.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 11:10:40 AM

Unfortunately some people are desperate about having profit so they don't care about the way of getting there. It is important to know your place and to work for what you want to have. Give your best to the bounty campaigns.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

Due to the fact that there are a lot of such people on the market now, the big players manipulate the market and force these people to sell when the coins are cheap and to buy when the coins are expensive.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

Well, it must say in 2018 many Failed ICO project because they dont have any vision for long term
Many of them just do fundraising and Poof, they gone

A very sad year in 2018 because of the many bad things that happened in the crypto world such as the price of Bitcoin which was getting worse and many projects failed and left what they had done.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kirovatido

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:35:51 PM

Due to the fact that there are a lot of such people on the market now, the big players manipulate the market and force these people to sell when the coins are cheap and to buy when the coins are expensive.
therefore you must be able to resist your desire not to be easily tempted, so that you keep trying to hold your coin to a safe condition. You are more careful not to let go easily because it can make you regret. the market can still be stable and can rise again so you are in no hurry to sell it.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:42:03 PM

I have a different idea. I think that destroying cryptocurrencies should be ICO fraudsters and those who control the price of cryptocurrencies. For the poor, we just want to make money safely!
Making money safely in cryptocurrencies simply will not work, because this market today is starting to be mastered by the very dirty fiat money of institutional investors who will soon come to the market.
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

The majority of the people need money right now. Maybe they dont need much, but they need at least something. So i think they are really poor and have nothing to do with it

krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:52:19 PM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

different kinds of people are drawn to crypto, as well as different kinds of people live in this world. probably some of them undergo a process of transformation while learning the system Wink

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:55:55 PM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

This market is not only for you. What have you done for this market? You left and here again returned and condemn people? Yes, and your opinion does not cause me to trust. Perhaps you are just new ones who want to break the anger on us all.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

I have something to say though. Some people come from countries where English is not their native tongue and so it is normal for them to express themselves using bad grammar. Doesn't mean they are actually poor.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:04:36 PM

Well, it must say in 2018 many Failed ICO project because they dont have any vision for long term
Many of them just do fundraising and Poof, they gone

A very sad year in 2018 because of the many bad things that happened in the crypto world such as the price of Bitcoin which was getting worse and many projects failed and left what they had done.
I am sure that if the bitcoin market continues to increase, most of the projects launched in 2018 will also have good prices. I have full confidence that bitcoin has a strong power to change the price of crypto currency.
Derizia99

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:04:50 PM

Hello,

/rantover lol

Your opinion is not all right, not all coins are fraudsters, there are good ones, some are not good, we must be able to see which is good and not good, if it's not good, just stay there
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

Why it should bother you so much? The fact that they behave themselves this way means that they are not prepared to become rich and it is just funny. Pretend not to notice it
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:36:43 PM

The majority of the people need money right now. Maybe they dont need much, but they need at least something. So i think they are really poor and have nothing to do with it
A lot depends on which countries we are talking about here, because these are very good reasons, if we are talking about the second world countries, I think that they are not much poorer from this, but as for the third world countries, this is terrible situation
crypthomonkey

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:37:36 PM

Hello,

/rantover lol

i thonk taht peopel will be able to understamd that they can tru doing eberything they czn even if they have little money
crypthomonkey

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

A lot depends on which countries we are talking about here, because these are very good reasons, if we are talking about the second world countries, I think that they are not much poorer from this, but as for the third world countries, this is terrible situation
it does not matter how much money you have here as the main tahing is that you should have enough knowledge fpr wordking here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: