Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: to many poor people?  (Read 28280 times)
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:30:08 AM

Crypto is the place for anyone. everyone has the opportunity for expression and trying to find results. Indeed this may make the market becoming chaotic sometimes with ignorance that they do. but this is going to be an attraction that Crypto is a place for all rich or poor.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 02:40:17 AM

You only noticed when you returned? There are always some bad apples in whatever place/communuty you choose.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gostop

Activity: 388
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:46:21 AM

Such remarks are very dangerous. Are you laughing at the poor? The cryptocurrency market can take off because a large number of poor people support it, and whales can only control the market. The persecution of cryptocurrencies is a group of scammers, not a poor person, which requires high intelligence to deceive. Please do not discriminate against the poor.

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:52:39 AM

You only noticed when you returned? There are always some bad apples in whatever place/communuty you choose.

Not just in this cryptocurrency world but the world before this.
There are many bad apples in every community.
We should be alert and have the knowledge to be safe and better in everything we are doing.
Just be smart and do everything to get the sweetest fruit we can.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:42:47 AM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

People will always be drawn or attracted to where wealth is being created.
Last year was wealth creation for some and wealth destruction also for some.
2017 was like the "Digital Gold Rush" of our time.

Rich or poor, and like the olden days of physical gold rush, where there is money and opportunity people will always be drawn to it.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:11:26 AM

Crypto does not limit anyone to join in the programs that are here. While they have the determination and will, through learning they can give good and profitable dedication to the crypto program. Basically, the usefulness of this crypto has been able to sustain many of the lives of the world community in providing work facilities and helping to increase income for those who are still not well off. So, in my opinion, it doesn't matter if they are from the community, as long as they can establish good cooperation.
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:04:07 AM

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

if you think this is going to happen then you are new to the world of crypto!

all these dumps are never going to kill anything. all these shitcoins are going to go down a little then get pumped after a while. and the same idiots will also remain around pouring their money in the pockets of the pumpers. it has nothing to do with them being poor or anything.

This is exactly my thoughts that I didn't know how to put into words. amazing Smiley
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:09:53 AM

all these dumps are never going to kill anything. all these shitcoins are going to go down a little then get pumped after a while. and the same idiots will also remain around pouring their money in the pockets of the pumpers. it has nothing to do with them being poor or anything.

right. I agree with you. only new people who jump into the world of crypto think negatively. if people refer to analysis and graphics, then people will not become poor. Therefore, we need detailed insight and analysis to plunge into the world of crypto so as not to become poor, especially as the price of the crypto currency is volatile.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:19:47 AM

This is exactly my thoughts that I didn't know how to put into words. amazing Smiley

That's too confident an answer. No one is talking about killing the main cryptocurrency. But everything is changing and there are new very worthy projects.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:21:38 AM

Now there are a lot of people who invest at the peak of the popularity of the coin and then lose everything because they do not have enough knowledge and then do not sell because they are greedy !  Grin

VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:24:15 AM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

Well, so many who have been here for a long time, realized that you can earn in other ways, such as creating your own token or project. Because of this glut, everyone suffers, and the market, as you can see, not resist.

otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:34:47 AM

Cryptocurrency is leveler, it is however important for people to understand that cryptocurrency just like any other investment or business out there require investment, hard work, persistence and value delivery before it could yield profit. You can not just make money from thin air, you have to work to earn!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:44:22 AM

Though many are trying to take advantage of crypto to get rich,but let's be realistic with yourself,70% of those in crypto are here for profit but the thought of getting rich overnight is a bad idea.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:08:41 AM

This is a very poor analysis and incorrect judgement. You don't don't determine people's pocket by how correct on incorrect their grammar is or their manner of contributions. You should not equally blame one for anticipating a x 1000 growth in a coin or mentioning what he desires to acquire with the earnings. If is a free world anywhay and everyone is entitled to his opinion

3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:04:04 AM

Hello,

/rantover lol

too many scam project in the market now Cry
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

I don't think about it as long as the community of our favorite currency grow it can help it also to grow in the future and I think that the purpose of all of this is to help people to rise up their living status. That's why I don't even think if there's a lot of people who don't have big amount of money to offer in Cryptocurrency.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:21:00 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency have make many people or investor poor with bad and lower price of bitcoin and altcoin, many people or investor have left bitcoin world and focus at real job or business right now.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

I got your point and I think you are right, because the majority of the audience does not have any funds to invest in crypto currencies and if they have, they want to earn x100 from each coin that they are investing in.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:48:09 PM

I got your point and I think you are right, because the majority of the audience does not have any funds to invest in crypto currencies and if they have, they want to earn x100 from each coin that they are investing in.
Yes Yes. I know such people who constantly say that they are waiting for x100. One of my friends bought a coin HOLO and says that he is waiting for x100.  Grin

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 03:59:00 PM

Hello,

/rantover lol

Indeed we should be more wise crypto currency players. Do not make spam that is not possible because it only meets the forum and the market. Crypto currency does not promise someone to be able to get rich right away but this crypto currency benefits those who patiently join crypto currencies. Something that is impossible to do should not be shared here, we better make market analysis and predictions than just making spam. What you say is true that we should not like making crypto currencies that are free to determine profits. With the crypto currency being fluctuating, we should be more realistic and responsible. Don't just join a crypto currency for the purpose of getting rich quickly because it's just the wrong ambition that will harm you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: