Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: to many poor people?  (Read 28277 times)
bbenpieters

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

what's your problem with poor people?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elis74

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

Maybe you're right about something. But the fact that people want to make money on cryptocurrency is normal and very often the only way to earn extra money for the poor. Do not scold them
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:31:40 AM

too many people in the crypto space are termed as poor people, it is not that they are really poor in essence but they seem to be very narrow minded and not considering bigger pictures when they are being presented with one. they consider how to enrich themselves first before they materialisation of the project. that is just a poor mentality.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:44:11 AM

Don't take that personally ,humans have the right to do whatever they like with there possessions and remember no matter how smart or good you are it always depends mostly onhow lucky one is,let's all have fun in this crypto coaster ride

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
meloman4u

Activity: 434
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:04:43 PM

Many people view cryptocurrency as an opportunity to earn money and there is nothing wrong with that. It has nothing to do with the poor.
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:21:30 PM

Of course, it's not about them. And I think what is considered poor people, it's a little too arrogant. Do not humiliate people who just want to make at least something
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

The world of cryptocurrency is open to all, to the rich and the poor. Everyone wants to earn a penny. I do not understand why you blame the poor. They have an unenviable state of affairs. And the fact that they write in broken English is okay, more than half of these people. I personally, reading messages, see a lot of mistakes, but I do not pay attention to it, the most important thing is that I understand the point, that's all.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

Too many poor people is a global problem after world war 2, economic issues have always been interesting to follow, even campaigns from many countries have always fought with poverty, but most leaders do not seriously tackle poverty and even poverty is used as a political commodity.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:46:24 PM

Many people view cryptocurrency as an opportunity to earn money and there is nothing wrong with that. It has nothing to do with the poor.

the main road to meeting their needs besides working, they also use crypto as a side job so they can meet their needs. so they are not wrong. because they are just trying to get and fulfill their needs.

various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

Yes, as you say, most of us only intended to make money when we first started. But as i am learning  about the crypto world, my interest in technology has increased and i believe the future is in crypto.

Ma1evich

Activity: 323
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

I think naturally the fact that on a gold mine so many people came, but now you can be sure that all the infidels are gone but some of them at the ready just in case.
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 06:13:17 PM

The world of cryptocurrency is open to all, to the rich and the poor. Everyone wants to earn a penny. I do not understand why you blame the poor. They have an unenviable state of affairs. And the fact that they write in broken English is okay, more than half of these people. I personally, reading messages, see a lot of mistakes, but I do not pay attention to it, the most important thing is that I understand the point, that's all.
Yeah, I think it's not about poor or rich. It's about a seriousness of everybody here. It's normal if we did a mistake, but we should learn from it then it will not happen again in the future. Maybe we can call them "the irresponsible people" not "the poor people".

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

Yeah, I think it's not about poor or rich. It's about a seriousness of everybody here. It's normal if we did a mistake, but we should learn from it then it will not happen again in the future. Maybe we can call them "the irresponsible people" not "the poor people".
It seems to me that your interlocutor speaks about a specific case that occurs on the bitcointalk forum. But I’m running away from users for incorrectly writing messages, But nonetheless the main thing is to capture the essence of the message and this will be more productive than blaming a person for illiteracy. The validity of the cryptocurrency is open to everyone and everyone is trying to use this opportunity.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:43:51 PM

I don't think so but the rich are getting richer and noobs loss because they never want to know the reason for getting in to crypto to be tangible but just quick money making and that end them in red and losing out.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:31:32 PM

Poor people making more wise investments because they choose coins more carefully. I don't think they ruin crypto at all.

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Fredrosam

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:33:42 PM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

peopel have a right to do wahtever they want to do and we will know how to be more kind and human if we pat more attention
ElnurBash

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:38:43 PM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

peopel do not ruin the economy and especially poor peopel can not do this so i think taht we have to be more kind right now
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:04:24 PM

poverty has absolutely no effect with cryptocurrency, you are wrong to say that poor people come and destroy the crypto world, I have a different opinion.
poor people have limited funds to invest and of course they will be more careful in choosing their investments, if not then they will lose their money, and become poorer than before, wealthier person  Tongue

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:19:35 PM

Crypto is for everybody,  even poor or you are rich can  have this opportunity.  If you want to success you will do anything to achieve it.
Your saying that poor people do not have the chance in crypto. Dont judge them because they are just like you dreaming to become successful or rich by means of crypto.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:23:40 PM

Yes, as you say, most of us only intended to make money when we first started. But as i am learning  about the crypto world, my interest in technology has increased and i believe the future is in crypto.

The first who became interested in the crypto market were representatives of the IT professions, followed by the financial sector and all the rest. It seems to me that a lot of money spoiled the crypto market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: