Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:31:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: to many poor people?  (Read 28277 times)
suryogandul

Activity: 550
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:26:36 AM

lol, many people suddenly become rich and poor with their assets, it is a natural thing to happen, but if they are able to overcome it, then success is the right of everyone

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

Why are you caring about those people? Every person want to try himself in this kind of job. Of course, no everyone has gained success in it, but at least they tried. Today it is modern and interest so a lot of people want to be a part of it at least for a while.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

Let people do their thing. If they are here for making money and getting rich, why should we stop them. They are dreaming big and this is great, because we need such people in our community. All others are getting too pessimistic.
Amberum

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:06:29 PM

Nice to see you annoyed rich-man, you must know that all wealth is made by poor people and created by wise men, but angry persons help to develop all this things.
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

I suppose it is, many wanted to make enormous profits, this can be once or twice, but always this does not happen! Very well that is gone many of the projects, they are just littered all around.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

Why are you caring about those people? Every person want to try himself in this kind of job. Of course, no everyone has gained success in it, but at least they tried. Today it is modern and interest so a lot of people want to be a part of it at least for a while.

I also think that there is no need to think about these people. The main thing that comes to me in cryptocurrency is that it allows everyone to realize their capabilities, you can not be stupid and make good money in crypto, you have to develop and get better.

rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

Are you teasing them ? Wether rich or poor , all are humans. Rich are becoming more rich and Poor's are becoming more poor. This is only due to corruption.

Rich are becoming more rich and Poor's are becoming more poor

- I believed on this honestly speaking, and this is destined to be happens based on the Bible. But since that we are crypto world, many poor people are went here for believing that someday they can step away from their stage of being poor through crypto they could have a chance to gain bitcoin. Now if ever there is a corruption that could be in some other ico project they've run away the fund of their investors or we called it scams ico project.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

It has nothing to do with poor or rich people or with language skills. It is more about lack of crypto knowledge and greediness.
Some invest in crypto more that they can afford to lose  and expecting to become a millionaire overnight.
When the market goes in different direction they are in panic and clueless.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

This area has really attracted a very large part of the poor, but also the rich. In the end, the poor have become only the more embittered, because of its inability to make money, and the rich got only richer.

sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:45:13 AM

I believe everyone in the Bitcointalk forum is looking for good encryption. I am one of them. Because my work is unstable, I really need to rely on the bounty activities to earn extra income, but I don't know. How do you make every email you send very valuable?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

yes welcome to the era of ignorance, where everyone comes and learns cryptocurrency just for money
the materialistic nature of humans is very large, making everything done to get free money
concern about the functions and uses of crytocurrency and blockchain technology is not very important now, the important thing is we get money
that's the human mindset right now
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:10:57 AM

Every one what a good thing and saying poor people are around the crypto is not correct as we have rich people who are getting more profit day by day and wishing to get bigger thing for themselves so it all a personal thing for the people and aim in which they are working toward.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:31:18 PM

Well we cannot deny the fact that there are do many poor people arounf the globe. I believe that everyone of us has a different status in life and our status is always depends on how we work for it. We need to always try to be more practical in life and always pray because Lord god is always there for us.

Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:47:31 PM

You cannot even imagine what a huge number of people really have a low income, this is a very large number of people who are trying to survive all the same and show us great will-power with you.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:04:24 PM

You cannot even imagine what a huge number of people really have a low income, this is a very large number of people who are trying to survive all the same and show us great will-power with you.
many people are currently low income, some also do not earn in this condition.
but maybe later after this they will get results and those who try to survive until now will produce results so they can change the time when they don't get results.
poor people will get rich, but it is not easy to get it.

bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:31:06 PM

Personally, I think that there are a lot of poor people and everyone wants to have big incomes. But in order to have big incomes you need to work very hard and then the universe will very generously reward. My personal opinion will be that you need to work very hard and then the money goes to those people who really earned them. This is the law of money. A freebie will not.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:42:09 PM

maybe you are right. crypto gives an opportunity to get a very good return with small amount of investments. there are so many example in crypto market history. so poor people can hope investing in this market.

turn the page
Dancil

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:03:14 PM

not everyone is like that.
we are in this forum a lot from different countries from different circles.
it's good that we always respect.
the bad, let's fix it together  Wink
Dennicex

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 05:33:06 PM

There are a lot of different people from different countries. They are all of different ages, different education and different views on life. Most share the desire to change their lives for the better. Cryptocurrencies give people such hope. Many projects, such as the Sound Money Coin project, claim to be the world currency of the future. Now this coin can be bought literally for a penny, and in the future it may allow people to change their life for the better!

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:56:20 PM

There are many people around here in the forum that are scammers and cheaters. Probably, because of the hardship they've faced to their lives so far. Particularly, we are in the situation of bear market were We don't know when does bull run be happen? But crypto gave a lot of opportunity to anyone here in the forum, especially to the poor or unemployed individuals.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: