Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:41:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: to many poor people?  (Read 28280 times)
ziggy21

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:42:43 PM

You ought to understand that cryptocurrency is the most populist speculation opportunity ever. The main thing a normal man needs to begin contributing is web association and a couple of dollars. There are no traditions, no licenses, no "additional entrance" or favored gathering that crowd all data. The best capital inflow to cryptocurrency is still in front of us.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:53:35 PM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

Not all people is fluent in english sometimes their tounge was twist on speaking in english and they are not poor sometimes people who can't spoke fluent english is one of the richest man judging people because of their poor english is not good you must be thankful because you can speak english, english is not a market to put a correction this is just my opinion, english cannot affect the market. Crypto is for all the people even if you are poor or rich it was depends on you on how you can survive on this.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:58:19 PM

Thats a fact that  one can stop it, even not here in crypto currency we are always something shit and scam so dont be shock for what you had seen this day. Just accept it and try to not encounter those project, in other side there is always good project to keep to follow.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:04:03 PM

There is nothing wrong if have more poor people herein crypto even the people weiting b oken nglis isn't a problem as long as they understand what all a out th itching in importance, they all here is to,support bitcoin and to grab opportunity to get earn extra income I telling prankly. Wink Wink Wink
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:05:28 PM

Being poor is not a problem because crypto is for all people even you are poor you can work to the cryptocurrenxy because they work here to earn money to change their life and I don't see any problem with that and also if they believe on that on their prediction that is their opinion and we need to respect that because we are different personality and status in life.
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:06:46 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency for all.  But for some reason, it is used and mostly young people know about it.  I think that it is so new and incomprehensible for the older generation that only our children will really use it.

all young and old people who have the intention to know and study the technological developments of cryptocurrency I think this is not too difficult, even in my own place many people from the older generation want to know all about cryptocurrency because they are able to understand it, so not young people must understand it as long as there is a definite intention of all circles, young people if there is no intention to learn it, they will never know the technological developments that exist in cryptocurrency.

Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:07:13 PM

Everybody is trying any means  foul or good to make ends meet. If that is not the case why would someone start an ICO with an over all intention to collect peoples money and ran away with it. To avoid such things lets the little we have be sufficient to each individual this will help eradicate envy in the system.

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:10:16 PM

poor people will not be able to invest so they will only participate in bounty and airdrop programs and don't you know that the allocation for bounty and airdrop programs is not large? only 1% -3% of the total supply of tokens, so does that really have an effect on decreasing crypto value? I don't think so, because I'm a bounty hunter and I really know how many tokens I have, only a few and that won't damage prices.

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:17:00 PM

There are really too many poor people in this world, but most of us here in cryptocurrency world those who are poor are gaining some profit and becoming rich because of this what we called cryptocurrency or bitcoin. Just because of exploring in the internet they are be able to gain some money as well those poor becoming rich by playing some games in which they are wagering their money just to earn more profit than the usual profit that they are getting. It is good to wager those money as long as you know how to play well. We must need to get some of the experience from other players so that we can become pro when it comes to playing games in cryptocurrency.
Grenee

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 10:56:28 PM

70% of people in the world are not rich.poor people everywhere but this world of crypto has really change lifes because many youth gain alot of access to make money either by mining or by working as a hunter, no matter what I believe with any of this money for food will still surface and as time goes things will get better.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:58:24 PM

It's sickening. The mentality of crypto members is quite shocking and I don't know if poverty is to be blamed or greed. People no longer believe in projects but pump and dump. All they do is find a new shitcoin pump it and cash out, then move to the next new coin

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:15:46 PM

It's sickening. The mentality of crypto members is quite shocking and I don't know if poverty is to be blamed or greed. People no longer believe in projects but pump and dump. All they do is find a new shitcoin pump it and cash out, then move to the next new coin
Of course, everything is really pretty bad.  But it seems to me that whoever is a real promising project will have good results if the team is engaged in the project itself, and the value of the coins increases over time.  If the price of the coin has fallen and this project is completed, then such garbage is definitely not needed in the cryptocurrency market.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:07:35 PM

This statement is absolutely right people always been increased when the technology also been increased the rich get richer and the poor poor this is the things happening in this time of development definitely need to be changed by someone will be invention also.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:41:19 PM

This statement is absolutely right people always been increased when the technology also been increased the rich get richer and the poor poor this is the things happening in this time of development definitely need to be changed by someone will be invention also.
not always like this. those who are rich are getting richer, but the poor who are learning and fighting to become rich also start to make good money

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:54:58 PM

i also feel the same as you, but we cannot blame the poverty or greed of some people. i think, they will not do pumps and dumps in a short time if their project is good and works well.

good projects will survive even though the greed of some people hinders their development.

begau

Activity: 790

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:06:30 PM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

If you are a newbie, I would like you to have the experience and ability to analyze the crypto market as well as the Altcoins. The reason why people will become rich and some become poorer. But it makes the market more lively and diverse in awareness.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:09:14 PM

I agree with you. We really needed this correction and I also very much hope that now in the crypt there are only those who are not looking for easy ways of earning, those who really believe in crypto.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:21:29 PM

I do believe that whoever is here in this forum is here to make money including yourself dude. Nothing will bring you here if not to make money and you are doing that with your main account though I stand to be corrected.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:04:19 AM

Don't be sarcastic. All we know why we are all here and the main reason of what we are all doing is making profit. We have all of point of view and I respect yours. But don't blame other people if they are thinking like that and if they have an unreasonable or impossible dreams and goals. As far as I know we are all free to post in this forum and the moderator has only the rights to make some action.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
NightMar_1St

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:44:17 AM

I think you have negative thoughts about electronic money. Everyone involved in crypto wants to make a profit. Any rich or poor person has the opportunity. Why don't you take the time to analyze projects and choose good projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: