Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:39:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: to many poor people?  (Read 28277 times)
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:55:10 AM

I think the people who join here are poor people, this is proven by the aim of those who want big profits and are never satisfied with what they have. So do you ... because rich people who feel they want to be richer are people who the poorest ... so stop cornering them ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:50:32 AM

I think the people who join here are poor people, this is proven by the aim of those who want big profits and are never satisfied with what they have. So do you ... because rich people who feel they want to be richer are people who the poorest ... so stop cornering them ...
you say the right thing, we cannot blame them.
i think the OP is so sensitive because the OP does not succeed in taking the right opportunity to make a profit.  Smiley

i've also been like that, but i have never blamed the poor. because i thought it was my fault that was too greedy hoping it would continue to increase my money and in the end i had missed a golden opportunity.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:44:46 AM

These are the common issue in crypto world. worthless overall level of wealth did increase during last year , there's still a lot of poor people. We must find a way of what we can do to solve that current issue.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:04:13 AM

I do believe that whoever is here in this forum is here to make money including yourself dude. Nothing will bring you here if not to make money and you are doing that with your main account though I stand to be corrected.
Even almost all users are traders and that means many of them are workers who want to make money from cryptocurrency. no need to be ashamed to admit that. I can't buy a house yet, thats why I think I'm still poor, and I will keep trying by working in real life and crypto to improve it
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:12:15 AM

I myself am still poor in knowledge and need a lot of knowledge about crypto, for this it is not poor wealth but still poor knowledge so it is natural that crypto has a myriad of knowledge that must be solved to get results. Here provides an attractive offer so that many people glance and get it.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 02:33:35 AM

You are an idiot, my friend.
In crypto everyone gets their chance, that's what's really the appeal of it.
It's a once in a life time chance to revolutionize the financial system and take everyone aboard, regardless of origin and wealth.
I agree of you mate i am poor also thats why im here trying to reach my dreams,so nobody will teach us whatever or how we will wanna be or even reach our wants,everybody here is welcome as long as you want to.,so dont be too much judgemental every poor person has a right to be and also to be involved here in crypto because i we love and like to be here in crypto.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 03:17:38 AM

Cryptocurrency is a game for the smart but not either the rich or poor. Both the rich and poor can make money in crypto. It all depends on the strategies adopted by either party. Invest or trade wisely, perform extensive study, make quality market analysis out of the facts available and make the right choices - one is good to make some profits.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:45:20 PM

Cryptocurrency is a game for the smart but not either the rich or poor. Both the rich and poor can make money in crypto. It all depends on the strategies adopted by either party. Invest or trade wisely, perform extensive study, make quality market analysis out of the facts available and make the right choices - one is good to make some profits.
I also agree that if you get a lot of knowledge about the cryptocurrency market, then even without money you can make good money here.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 06:04:10 PM

That is the side effect of growing too fast and too hot.
That's why we really really need to check carefully when being a bounty's management.
It just too easy to do bounty things, kind of pointless comments stil make the steak.

It's too hard to control anyway

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:00:06 PM

Take it easy! Dude
Being poor is not a crime. I don't know why you are saying this. Anyway you can't call people with 'broken English' as poor. This is so absurd.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:10:42 PM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

Old-crypto-fags detected, lol  Grin This poor people are making you rich in fact - think about this in a better way Smiley
You would not be happier if none of these guys talks about crypto and brings their money to this market Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to: