Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:00:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REGISTER OPENED!][ANN] DRIVERO - REVOLUTION IN CAR SHARING  (Read 2080 times)
Rahmadzz

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:20:17 AM

I hope after pre Ico and Ico was finished, Dev team can build a sistem where investor and dev can doing a communication more fast. I think like fast chat room . So we dont need sending email everytime where problems found.

That's right. The dev should be always transparent at all time so that they would eventually assist members that has a concern about the ICo. This is really a good suggestion that every team should be develop.

True, successful ico is a team that is always transparent to its users

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:22:23 AM

I hope after pre Ico and Ico was finished, Dev team can build a sistem where investor and dev can doing a communication more fast. I think like fast chat room . So we dont need sending email everytime where problems found.

That's right. The dev should be always transparent at all time so that they would eventually assist members that has a concern about the ICo. This is really a good suggestion that every team should be develop.

Actually, the team maybe practicing about this matter but this case this not really an easy one because the dev should maintain the system from time to time to be available for the participants. Let's wait fo another time to be implemented.
satia19

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:44:59 AM

Actually, the team maybe practicing about this matter but this case this not really an easy one because the dev should maintain the system from time to time to be available for the participants. Let's wait fo another time to be implemented.

it's not that easy for dev to implement the problem, i have a dev friend and he looks so hard, will Drivero's dev get through this problem, we'll see how it goes
nazmi21

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:17:03 AM

nice project and simple method payment, i wish this project can be succesful in the market 
Rahmadzz

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:03:59 AM

running the system has a very big responsibility hopefully the team's hard work will not be in vain
luckysangat

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:06:34 AM

HOT NEWS:

Hello, investors, members and project followers.

We have some news about platform. In Drivero app will be integrated navigation where you can put A point, B point and middle points.. Also in app you can mark traffic events to warn other users about it. Also, you will see traffic jam.

About traffic jam:

Application automatically takes average speed of the car and if it's lower (15-20km/h) from normal speed (50km/h), in app automatically that road would be marked.

Other news soon.

PRE-ICO: 2018.02.19 18:00

good news, will this project be able to compete with uber or grab, which is popular among people?
amal89

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:58:22 AM

I have also joined there.
Rahmadzz

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:47:49 AM

HOT NEWS:

We have some news about platform. In Drivero app will be integrated navigation where you can put A point, B point and middle points.. Also in app you can mark traffic events to warn other users about it. Also, you will see traffic jam.

About traffic jam:

Application automatically takes average speed of the car and if it's lower (15-20km/h) from normal speed (50km/h), in app automatically that road would be marked.

Other news soon.

good news, will this project be able to compete with uber or grab, which is popular among people?

Proyek ini sangat berbeda dengan uber, proyek ini membantu konsumen untuk menyewa mobil dengan mudah
germanybtc

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:44:46 AM

HOT NEWS:

About traffic jam:

Other news soon.

for the future may be able to compete with the ones you mentioned above, maybe even the drivero will be better because it is supported by a good team and bitcoin community
Drivero (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

Hey, we already have this idea in our list. All investors after platform start gets information about it, all logins to our system also small explanation how to use our app. Because investors must select, how to get profit in which payment (BTC, ETH, DRV tokens, credit card), also they must use their free minutes, chat room with founders and etc.. Smiley
Rahmadzz

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

HOT NEWS:

About traffic jam:

Other news soon.

for the future may be able to compete with the ones you mentioned above, maybe even the drivero will be better because it is supported by a good team and bitcoin community

Perhaps the idea will be considered by the team, as the new project requires customization from the team as well as the users involved
satia19

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:05:33 AM

HOT NEWS:

About traffic jam:

Other news soon.

Perhaps the idea will be considered by the team, as the new project requires customization from the team as well as the users involved

yeah i think so, in the app like DRIVERO as a driver we need to know where the traffic jam, the importan is we know where to go and fastest way to our destination. how about adding the location of the nearest car workshop with its emergency call number, so if we have problems such as leak tires we can langsug tau where to contact.
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

HOT NEWS:

About traffic jam:

Other news soon.

yeah i think so, in the app like DRIVERO as a driver we need to know where the traffic jam, the importan is we know where to go and fastest way to our destination. how about adding the location of the nearest car workshop with its emergency call number, so if we have problems such as leak tires we can langsug tau where to contact.

Fully insured cars, get help on the road.. There will be added emergency button for any car failure and tow car comes.Smiley
Gomunoh

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:46:53 AM

I think ijust can dream drive Ferrari / Porsche / Lambo , with Drivero i realy can drive it  Shocked, can't wait this project launch. BTC
look now, to much car in the road, but with Drivero we can reducing pollution problems just with use car when we really need

ya , this really good project...hope this project covers all countries.

yes it is very useful but what can make people or people in the world switch to using the drivero with the features provided?
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:48:47 AM

I think ijust can dream drive Ferrari / Porsche / Lambo , with Drivero i realy can drive it  Shocked, can't wait this project launch. BTC
look now, to much car in the road, but with Drivero we can reducing pollution problems just with use car when we really need

yes it is very useful but what can make people or people in the world switch to using the drivero with the features provided?

Can you explain your question? Smiley
satia19

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:53:49 AM

mybe what he want to talk about is, what make people use drivero not just use car rent asu usualy with cash / tf money. the point is why we choise you ? what the different if i use your services, what is the advantage for us?
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

mybe what he want to talk about is, what make people use drivero not just use car rent asu usualy with cash / tf money.

Ohh, okey.. First of all, it's cheaper, second one is a lot of discounts, also brand new cars, there aren't long contracts with us, you can rent car from 1 minute till unlimited time. In simple car rent, you should pay for gas, parking, additional insurance, but in Drivero all included. Btw, you can rent your own car. + you can pay by ETH/BTC, + DRV tokens (10-20% discount).
Rahmadzz

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

HOT NEWS:

About traffic jam:

Other news soon.

Fully insured cars, get help on the road.. There will be added emergency button for any car failure and tow car comes.Smiley

It's amazing how their team work really takes care of all aspects, hopefully this project will soon be completed and useful for users
blueman8331

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:33:17 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 08:25:10 PM by blueman8331

I wish you success in the project. Just  few suggestions:
Discord Channel can be useful.
The disclosure of accepted members & Claim link can accelerate matters. (translation)
I am going to translate  if you need , please let me know (White Piper)
Thank you.
Gomunoh

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

I want to ask about your drivero give a good comment for what, whether it can be sure the project is running smoothly and give a positive impact for everyone?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: