Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REGISTER OPENED!][ANN] DRIVERO - REVOLUTION IN CAR SHARING  (Read 2083 times)
Drivero (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:15:47 PM

I think ijust can dream drive Ferrari / Porsche / Lambo , with Drivero i realy can drive it  Shocked, can't wait this project launch. BTC
look now, to much car in the road, but with Drivero we can reducing pollution problems just with use car when we really need

ya , this really good project...hope this project covers all countries.

I want to ask about your drivero give a good comment for what, whether it can be sure the project is running smoothly and give a positive impact for everyone?

In my opinion they believe in project success, that is very important for the team. It's more motivation to work hard and know that somebody believes in this. In every thread there are a lot of people doing it and most of the projects - successful. Also, I'm very interested in other projects on this forum and I support them, because you don't know how hard is to create a good platform which would be successful, fully working.
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:48:30 PM

ADDED NEW WHITE PAPERS
SPAINISH: HERE
INDONESIAN: HERE
ARABIC: HERE
vycl87

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:39:13 PM

I looked at the whitepaper and website. It is good. Rent your car part is also amazing. For example, I am using my car not much. I am walking from home to my work generally so I don't need my car weekdays. My interest about rent my car, so I make money with it.

I think $DRV token will be promising.  Max token supply is enough and probably will sell all tokens in short time. Hope will be succes. I will follow all campaign and after that.
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:46:30 PM

I looked at the whitepaper and website. It is good. Rent your car part is also amazing. For example, I am using my car not much. I am walking from home to my work generally so I don't need my car weekdays. My interest about rent my car, so I make money with it.

I think $DRV token will be promising.  Max token supply is enough and probably will sell all tokens in short time. Hope will be succes. I will follow all campaign and after that.

Thank you! Our purpose to sell all tokens and make this business profitable for everyone (car renters, investors). Only 4 days left till PRE-ICO and we will see, how people look in this.
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:20:10 PM

4 DAYS UNTIL PRE-ICO
streamteck

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:15:38 AM

So these tokens serve like investing instruments, or they can be used for "in-app" payment?
Anamoore

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:30:13 AM

I have a car rental business and if I as a car rental owner can work with drivero so my business is not left behind from others, but I will see the updates on siyus and in this thread so there is more info about this big project
Gomunoh

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:09:01 AM

Greate Ideal to solve most problem about rent a car for a Trip, Travle, Pinic. I always feel mad about technical issues from company where i rent car. I must spend my money for fixing their card although its not my fault.
GO TO THE FUTURE FOR EVERY PEOPLE DEV TEAM. Great project IDEAL

I believe that the dev team will make a renewable innovation that is supported by the rapidly growing blockchain technology of today

what can guarantee that this project is running like a dev desire or in accordance with the commitment already written in the whitepaper later?:
Gomunoh

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:15:22 AM

I like the idea of this project. So you rent your car. What about insurance? How the insurance will cover the car in case of an accident where the owner doesn't drive it?

I will also ask for example if I become a user of this service is there any insurance and whether drivero can guarantee that the service user will be safe until purpose ?
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:02:00 AM

So these tokens serve like investing instruments, or they can be used for "in-app" payment?

You can hold on DRV tokens or use "IN-APP". Smiley
12wsgf

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

DRIVERO looks special project with really promising potential. It will be very interesting  for everyone. Best of luck the project for success.
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

I like the idea of this project. So you rent your car. What about insurance? How the insurance will cover the car in case of an accident where the owner doesn't drive it?

I will also ask for example if I become a user of this service is there any insurance and whether drivero can guarantee that the service user will be safe until purpose ?

All cars fully insured and yes, we guarantee that!
pujanugraha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

1 DRV = 0.0005 ETH? Wow very amazing, how about if we have 1000 DRV, it is very steady, let alone this can be for free, by following the bounty program of DRIVERO it is amazing
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:27:09 PM

1 DRV = 0.0005 ETH? Wow very amazing, how about if we have 1000 DRV, it is very steady, let alone this can be for free, by following the bounty program of DRIVERO it is amazing

Don't forget, there will be 40% bonus.. If you buy 2000 DRV tokens for 1 ETH, you will get - 2800 DRV!
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:10:16 PM

Don't forget, there will be 40% bonus.. If you buy 2000 DRV tokens for 1 ETH, you will get - 2800 DRV!
2000 drv for 1eth that's mean 1 drv : 0.0005 eth. Isn't it? I think this ia smart choice than use USD value. Thats mean price Will stable till Ico have closing.
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:20:05 PM

2000 drv for 1eth that's mean 1 drv : 0.0005 eth. Isn't it? I think this ia smart choice than use USD value. Thats mean price Will stable till Ico have closing.

Yes, that's correct. On PRE-ICO period price for 1 DRV token = 0.0005 ETH. On this period bonuses available, from 40% till 0%. On ICO period 1 DRV token = 0.001 ETH, bonuses - 30% till 0%.

All information about bonuses, dividends can be found in our page http://drivero.eu/

We chose this, because we're using Ethereum platform, so why we have to use dollar, euros or other currency.. And it's easier to understand, you don't need to convert  by current ETH price and etc..
pujanugraha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:26:39 PM

This is very interesting, when viewed from the white paper many projects are cool and can believe the buyers, let alone many language language choices can be understood by the person itself, and this surely this will be the best ico and can convince buyers. moreover there is a bonus of 40%
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

This is very interesting, when viewed from the white paper many projects are cool and can believe the buyers, let alone many language language choices can be understood by the person itself, and this surely this will be the best ico and can convince buyers. moreover there is a bonus of 40%

Thank you!
idBounty

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

after I read on the medium I was curious with the article stating that using a drivero and paying it using ETH and BTC will get a 10% discount for the trip, and that is until when the piece will apply what only until pre ico or indeed soon  Huh  Huh  Huh
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

after I read on the medium I was curious with the article stating that using a drivero and paying it using ETH and BTC will get a 10% discount for the trip, and that is until when the piece will apply what only until pre ico or indeed soon  Huh  Huh  Huh

The discount for the trip will be always, when platform starts. Also, you will get discount using DRV tokens for payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: