Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REGISTER OPENED!][ANN] DRIVERO - REVOLUTION IN CAR SHARING  (Read 2083 times)
pujanugraha1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

The idea is brilliant, it really is. But the road map is poor.

Great idea, though. I hope it does well, would sort out those crazy car rental prices internationally. There’s definitely a market somewhere in there.

All the best.

maybe you'll understand someday DRIVERO will be the standard price for car rental around the world. it is clear on its road map DRIVERO will reach the big city in big country. it is the beginning for DRIVERO to reach out to the world. will be very regrettable if the investors do not take advantage of PRE-ICO bonuses on offer.

but DRIVERO Dev should improve the look on the app so it looks more elegant and we are comfortable using it

But one think must get more attention is about the security. We do know all the people . If someone want to steall the car we dont know. Think about that

yes, I also think about it, how is the security level of DRIVERO?
Drivero (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:55:37 PM

The idea is brilliant, it really is. But the road map is poor.

Great idea, though. I hope it does well, would sort out those crazy car rental prices internationally. There’s definitely a market somewhere in there.

All the best.

maybe you'll understand someday DRIVERO will be the standard price for car rental around the world. it is clear on its road map DRIVERO will reach the big city in big country. it is the beginning for DRIVERO to reach out to the world. will be very regrettable if the investors do not take advantage of PRE-ICO bonuses on offer.

but DRIVERO Dev should improve the look on the app so it looks more elegant and we are comfortable using it

But one think must get more attention is about the security. We do know all the people . If someone want to steall the car we dont know. Think about that

yes, I also think about it, how is the security level of DRIVERO?

All cars fully secured, with security system.. Every car has GPS, smart lock, remote shutdown, remote startup.. If you want to start a car, you need to enter CODE, which only available, when you rent a car.
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:06:11 PM

PRE-ICO TIME:

LONDON (United Kingdom) - 2018.02.19 16:00
NEW YORK (United States) - 2018.02.19 13:00
JIANGSU (China) - 2018.02.19 02:00
MOSCOW (Russia) - 2018.02.19 21:00
TOKYO (Japan) - 2018.02.19 03:00
double99

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

I must say that idea is quite interesting but it won`t be easy to to create. In generously speaking car rent is required in my country - Latvia, but in small cities we don`t have it or cars are in bad status. I read in roadman that you are planing to introduce your project in Latvia, Estonia and Poland. I don`t know about other countries but in Latvia this idea could live. But it will be very heavy job. For people in Latvia it will be very non-standart method, they like old methods Smiley) I only can wish good luck to team!
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:21:06 PM

I must say that idea is quite interesting but it won`t be easy to to create. In generously speaking car rent is required in my country - Latvia, but in small cities we don`t have it or cars are in bad status. I read in roadman that you are planing to introduce your project in Latvia, Estonia and Poland. I don`t know about other countries but in Latvia this idea could live. But it will be very heavy job. For people in Latvia it will be very non-standart method, they like old methods Smiley) I only can wish good luck to team!

Hey, thank you!

People need to move forward.. Methods in Latvia are pretty old, but we can change it. Old methods - slow, long terms, expensive and etc.. With Drivero, registration - 3 minutes and thats it, searching for car is comfortable because there are filters (car category (city, business, sport), doors (2/3 or 4/5), car from you distance and etc), also it's cheaper than rent companies.. Fuel, parking, insurance included.
Xbitcoiners

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:24:30 AM

Hey, thank you!

People need to move forward.. Methods in Latvia are pretty old, but we can change it. Old methods - slow, long terms, expensive and etc.. With Drivero, registration - 3 minutes and thats it, searching for car is comfortable because there are filters (car category (city, business, sport), doors (2/3 or 4/5), car from you distance and etc), also it's cheaper than rent companies.. Fuel, parking, insurance included.

This is more value than DRIVERO that is worthy of appreciation, and I will try to convey this to the investors, hopefully they want to cooperate with Drivero
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:41:19 AM

Before you use car rental services. It is better to learn in advance the types of car rental services available. Customize to what your needs. Like daily rent a car, shuttle rent a car and many more. And you need to check all cars fully secured. Because we don't know car is have good engine or not.
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:48:55 AM

PRE-ICO TIME:

LONDON (United Kingdom) - 2018.02.19 16:00
NEW YORK (United States) - 2018.02.19 13:00
JIANGSU (China) - 2018.02.19 02:00
MOSCOW (Russia) - 2018.02.19 21:00
TOKYO (Japan) - 2018.02.19 03:00
Countdown begining...
pujanugraha1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:09:06 AM

Before you use car rental services. It is better to learn in advance the types of car rental services available. Customize to what your needs. Like daily rent a car, shuttle rent a car and many more. And you need to check all cars fully secured. Because we don't know car is have good engine or not.

As far as I know, the company certainly knows what the devotees want, so I'm sure DRIVERO is definitely the best
DerukEaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:27:35 AM

but people want something instant. Wich is women consument
pujanugraha1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:25:17 AM

but people want something instant. Wich is women consument

because something can not be instant Smiley all there must be the process first, I'm sure must be the best DRIVER this
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

PRE-ICO WEBSITE:HERE
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:35:24 PM

If anyone have questions, join our telegram!
amal89

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:01:39 PM

I think DRIVERO should have a strategy in its business like
- promote or market to online media or word of mouth.
- Invest
- Build relationships and networks, To get a lot of trust and also many investors then you should be able to expand the network and relationships. The more networks and relationships you have, the greater the opportunity to get partners who can be invited to work together to develop the business. If this happens then of course your business will move faster to success. Also remember to join some communities and car rental business associations that are in your area. Join and play an active role there. Some of the activities and agendas that are often held by these communities and associations are workshops, discussions and also the delivery of materials in social media. With this will certainly get a lot of knowledge and important info-info that will be useful for the progress of your car rental business.
- anticipate criminal acts and car fraud, In a time of all with irresponsible acts of a number of individuals, then in running this car rental business you need extra vigilance. In fact in the field there have been many cases of runaway rental cars are rented by people who are not responsible. This criminal action is done with many tactics, such as one by submitting false documents to the owner of the rental. Of course with their false documents these individuals will be free to commit crimes by bringing the car.
- Determine the price in accordance with the market, give an attractive price.
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

Only 1 hour left!
kalong428

Activity: 221
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:34:48 PM

DRIVERO - CAR SHARING a very interesting project, a good future project good luck
BitExalt
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:57:59 PM

Only 1 hour left!
A good time to support and buy DRV  Wink
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

PRE-ICO STARTED! JOIN US !!
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:02:24 PM

Hey guys..

I'm very disappointed about yours activity.. If you want to contribute with cash, just write me into email: domke9999@gmail.com

It's a great time to get cheap DRV and get profit in another month.
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:45:59 PM

Great news! Great news!  Great news! Great news! 

After long time period, our team have a contract in our hands.. If Pre-ICO successful, we gonna signup contract with car dealers.

We get new cars, warranty for 5 years or 160 000 km, also all services and etc..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: