Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REGISTER OPENED!][ANN] DRIVERO - REVOLUTION IN CAR SHARING  (Read 2086 times)
Gomunoh

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:44:04 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 03:04:44 PM by Gomunoh

This is very interesting, when viewed from the white paper many projects are cool and can believe the buyers, let alone many language language choices can be understood by the person itself, and this surely this will be the best ico and can convince buyers. moreover there is a bonus of 40%

how can you say this is the best ico whether you have analyzed this ico, what if ico is less satisfactory?
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

in the future, will develover work with car communities in certain countries? or cooperate with a government such as the ministry of transportation?
Drivero (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:52:29 PM

This is very interesting, when viewed from the white paper many projects are cool and can believe the buyers, let alone many language language choices can be understood by the person itself, and this surely this will be the best ico and can convince buyers. moreover there is a bonus of 40%

[/quote

how can you say this is the best ico whether you have analyzed this ico, what if ico is less satisfactory?

Everyone has his own opinion, there are a lot of good ICO's with good visions, but everyone stands out with unique platforms and etc.. Like I said, Drivero is different than others, because there aren't platforms like this.

Anamoore

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

after I read on the medium I was curious with the article stating that using a drivero and paying it using ETH and BTC will get a 10% discount for the trip, and that is until when the piece will apply what only until pre ico or indeed soon  Huh  Huh  Huh
maybe it was after the driver's success
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:58:05 PM

in the future, will develover work with car communities in certain countries? or cooperate with a government such as the ministry of transportation?

We already are communicating with car wash companies, services, gas stations in other countries, insurance companies where can we get best conditions.
pujanugraha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:03:28 PM

hopefully this becomes the best ico and runs like being on the roadmap
Gomunoh

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:09:20 PM

[/quote

Everyone has his own opinion, there are a lot of good ICO's with good visions, but everyone stands out with unique platforms and etc.. Like I said, Drivero is different than others, because there aren't platforms like this.

this answer I need indeed this drivero is very unique and different from other ico hopefully this uniqueness can be a step towards success in the future
satia19

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

after I read on the medium I was curious with the article stating that using a drivero and paying it using ETH and BTC will get a 10% discount for the trip, and that is until when the piece will apply what only until pre ico or indeed soon  Huh  Huh  Huh

The discount for the trip will be always, when platform starts. Also, you will get discount using DRV tokens for payment.

What do you mean, if i want to get 10% discount, i have to use DRV token for paymen ?
When we use token for payment, when token price is up you must validate the the price like exchange for car rent ?
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

this answer I need indeed this drivero is very unique and different from other ico hopefully this uniqueness can be a step towards success in the future

Thank you for the supporting! This success also depends on the investors. There was a lot of hard work and both left in the future. Your support we mean a lot. Thank you again.
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:22:04 PM

The discount for the trip will be always, when platform starts. Also, you will get discount using DRV tokens for payment.

What do you mean, if i want to get 10% discount, i have to use DRV token for paymen ?
When we use token for payment, when token price is up you must validate the the price like exchange for car rent ?

DRV token discounts 15% from trip. So if you want to get discount, you have to pay by token.

Simple example:

1 hour rent - 7 euros. Token price = 0.83 euros. So you have to pay: 4,9385 DRV.

System automatically takes DRV cost from exchanges and update it every second.

If token price is up:

1 hour rent - 7 euros. Token price = 1.83 euros. So you have to pay: 3,251366120218579 DRV.

amal89

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

How can i get bonus in DRIVERO? Until when does the bonus take place?
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

How can i get bonus in DRIVERO? Until when does the bonus take place?

Bonus available when PRE-ICO starts.. Bonus dates at our website.
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

We already are communicating with car wash companies, services, gas stations in other countries, insurance companies where can we get best conditions.
it's a good progressive work. btw, the priority of the country that will be in tends to be include developing country like asia?
Anamoore

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

After i read the drivero whitepaper i found out if the drivero is planning to start renting out bikes and
motorcycles, mainly in Denmark and the Netherlands.
how to solve the gps and its blockchain technology when it's on the bike Huh  Roll Eyes
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:22:16 PM

After i read the drivero whitepaper i found out if the drivero is planning to start renting out bikes and
how to solve the gps and its blockchain technology when it's on the bike Huh  Roll Eyes

The same alternative like on cars and motorcycles but just for bicycles.. The same security system, but it's based on battery ( 1 battery = 1000hours using 24/7 ). To change that battery 5mins, we don't see any problems.
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:24:51 PM

it's a good progressive work. btw, the priority of the country that will be in tends to be include developing country like asia?

First of all, we want to start on Germany, Italy, France, Netherlands, Belgium, why? Because we can manage and easy to reach those countries.. Also, we have people, who can work there.. About Asia? Why not, but in the future, we have to find people, make analysis and etc..
germanybtc

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:44:20 PM

First of all, we want to start on Germany, Italy, France, Netherlands, Belgium, why? Because we can manage and easy to reach those countries.. Also, we have people, who can work there.. About Asia? Why not, but in the future, we have to find people, make analysis and etc..
after success in europe can start to asiaa, for asia can start with korea, jepang, china and of course indonesiakarena 4 country its bitcoinnya community very much
Anamoore

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:47:01 PM

The same alternative like on cars and motorcycles but just for bicycles.. The same security system, but it's based on battery ( 1 battery = 1000hours using 24/7 ). To change that battery 5mins, we don't see any problems.

I am very happy because this project is indeed worthy to be followed by big investors because this project is very useful for the future of the drivers
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:04:34 PM

I am very happy because this project is indeed worthy to be followed by big investors because this project is very useful for the future of the drivers

Thank you!
satia19

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:53:14 PM

DRV token discounts 15% from trip. So if you want to get discount, you have to pay by token.

Simple example:

1 hour rent - 7 euros. Token price = 0.83 euros. So you have to pay: 4,9385 DRV.

System automatically takes DRV cost from exchanges and update it every second.

If token price is up:

1 hour rent - 7 euros. Token price = 1.83 euros. So you have to pay: 3,251366120218579 DRV.

Amazing system and best discounts , hopely your system work properly.
btw we pay at the begining or after we rent the car ?
In case, i have 4 DRV at 1Euro=1DRV then i rent car for 4 hours, then after i rent, the DRV token price is down..
So I have to depo first for pay the car
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: