Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 10:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REGISTER OPENED!][ANN] DRIVERO - REVOLUTION IN CAR SHARING  (Read 2120 times)
Drivero (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:26:29 PM

after I read on the medium I was curious with the article stating that using a drivero and paying it using ETH and BTC will get a 10% discount for the trip, and that is until when the piece will apply what only until pre ico or indeed soon  Huh  Huh  Huh

The discount for the trip will be always, when platform starts. Also, you will get discount using DRV tokens for payment.

What do you mean, if i want to get 10% discount, i have to use DRV token for paymen ?
When we use token for payment, when token price is up you must validate the the price like exchange for car rent ?

DRV token discounts 15% from trip. So if you want to get discount, you have to pay by token.

Simple example:

1 hour rent - 7 euros. Token price = 0.83 euros. So you have to pay: 4,9385 DRV.

System automatically takes DRV cost from exchanges and update it every second.

If token price is up:

1 hour rent - 7 euros. Token price = 1.83 euros. So you have to pay: 3,251366120218579 DRV.

Amazing system and best discounts , hopely your system work properly.
btw we pay at the begining or after we rent the car ?
In case, i have 4 DRV at 1Euro=1DRV then i rent car for 4 hours, then after i rent, the DRV token price is down..
So I have to depo first for pay the car

You pay after trips if balance below trip cost. If trip cost lower than balance, than it takes from balance. You can choose from which balance to take: ETH, BTC, DRV TOKENS OR euros/currency.
Anamoore

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:17:37 AM

after I read on the medium I was curious with the article stating that using a drivero and paying it using ETH and BTC will get a 10% discount for the trip, and that is until when the piece will apply what only until pre ico or indeed soon  Huh  Huh  Huh

The discount for the trip will be always, when platform starts. Also, you will get discount using DRV tokens for payment.

What do you mean, if i want to get 10% discount, i have to use DRV token for paymen ?
When we use token for payment, when token price is up you must validate the the price like exchange for car rent ?

DRV token discounts 15% from trip. So if you want to get discount, you have to pay by token.

Simple example:

1 hour rent - 7 euros. Token price = 0.83 euros. So you have to pay: 4,9385 DRV.

If token price is up:

1 hour rent - 7 euros. Token price = 1.83 euros. So you have to pay: 3,251366120218579 DRV.

In case, i have 4 DRV at 1Euro=1DRV then i rent car for 4 hours, then after i rent, the DRV token price is down..

You pay after trips if balance below trip cost. If trip cost lower than balance, than it takes from balance. You can choose from which balance to take: ETH, BTC, DRV TOKENS OR euros/currency.

Why is not the dollar also included for the next payment?
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:19:16 AM

Simple example:

If token price is up:

Oh sorry, my mistake.. By current country currency*
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:37:55 AM

Simple example:

If token price is up:

there seems no problem to pay for cars rent with token drivero in developed countries like europe, but it will be difficult in developing countries where people are still unaware with technology especially coupled with regulation of digital money that is still confusing
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:42:05 AM

because this application must be online continuously, meaning must be connected to the Internet network. is there any alternative if suddenly there is no internet network or internet network disconnected (offline)?
ridhohandriyanto

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:24:56 AM

because this application must be online continuously, meaning must be connected to the Internet network. is there any alternative if suddenly there is no internet network or internet network disconnected (offline)?
in terms of what should the focus drivero team do? to be the best in the field of transportation?
ridhohandriyanto

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:32:30 AM

Simple example:

If token price is up:

there seems no problem to pay for cars rent with token drivero in developed countries like europe, but it will be difficult in developing countries where people are still unaware with technology especially coupled with regulation of digital money that is still confusing
then what should the DRIVERO team do in this regard? in developing countries is very difficult indeed. but the DRIVERO team must be optimistic to expand this DRIVERO project. good luck
hoticotk

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:24:21 AM

7 DAYS LEFT UNTIL PRE-ICO!
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE?: HERE
i will participate and join bounty program
Anamoore

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:24:38 AM

what is just me who feel the drivero website is very heavy to open in the smartphone browser Huh
idBounty

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:26:37 AM

what is just me who feel the drivero website is very heavy to open in the smartphone browser Huh

probably because the ico has not been launched so the team has not had time to fix it
Anamoore

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:31:09 AM

probably because the ico has not been launched so the team has not had time to fix it

But the team should immediately fix the problem on the website, because the website is very important to take interest of investors
Cryptomonyet

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:42:41 AM

after I read on the medium I was curious with the article stating that using a drivero and paying it using ETH and BTC will get a 10% discount for the trip, and that is until when the piece will apply what only until pre ico or indeed soon  Huh  Huh  Huh

Simple example:

If token price is up:

then what should the DRIVERO team do in this regard? in developing countries is very difficult indeed. but the DRIVERO team must be optimistic to expand this DRIVERO project. good luck

Both in terms of society and government is still very difficult, however, the change is sure to happen. So, with effort and negotiation gradually the community will accept all that changes. we'll see later
The DRIVERO team will need an extra effort for it.
There's nothing impossible. So, good luck DRIVERO  Grin
Anamoore

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:19:32 AM

does the drivero not work with the police for the security of vehicles and passengers in the future?
As a car rental for the present has a lot of involving the authorities in terms of security and tracking
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:27:41 AM

in terms of what should the focus drivero team do? to be the best in the field of transportation?
I think it Will be like gojek app or something like driver online app.
pujanugraha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

I think this is different from other applications, because this is very profitable than other applications, 1 DRV = 0.0005 ETH, how about we have 1000 DRV? wow amazing
amal89

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:07:13 AM

I can not be the same if the Pre Ico goes to the exchager.
Gomunoh

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:45:03 AM

is drivero able to maintain the privacy of a customer while using drivero services and is there any guarantee for it? for example if there is a data theft customer service drivero what can be overcome
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

Yes, its possible to you use without internet.. You just need to call by current number and rent stops or starts
Cryptomonyet

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

Then, what about the rental price of the vehicle. Is the price determined by DRIVERO itself or by the owner of the vehicle? Or the rental price is based on an agreement between the tenant and the owner?
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:27:45 PM

Then, what about the rental price of the vehicle. Is the price determined by DRIVERO itself or by the owner of the vehicle? Or the rental price is based on an agreement between the tenant and the owner?

Drivero cars price would be set by us.
Users cars price would be set by car owner BUT price must be normal not to high, like bmw x1 1 hour cost 50 euros, that price is too high normal price 13 euros.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: