Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REGISTER OPENED!][ANN] DRIVERO - REVOLUTION IN CAR SHARING  (Read 2083 times)
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

a very innovative project, but what if there is a car theft or an accident, is not that very detrimental to consumers, how can you handle it ?
Drivero (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:01:27 PM

a very innovative project, but what if there is a car theft or an accident, is not that very detrimental to consumers, how can you handle it ?

Hello, thank you.

Like I said, we wish to highlight that vehicles will be insured with a full package, meaning that in the event of an accident or some damage the insurance company will cover all the repair costs
Lesley121

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

this is a great idea that should be and should we support, we will follow developments and be a living witness of technological progress through idea and breakthrough from Drivero
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:50:39 PM

I seed something great idea was begun. Do you know how much cars ini the world? If drivero can reach many of them and build a sinergy programs,thats a great think. Hopefully this is continuing with a great work.
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:53:37 PM

this is a great idea that should be and should we support, we will follow developments and be a living witness of technological progress through idea and breakthrough from Drivero

Thank you!
satia19

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

hi DRIVERO , i have an idea, if you can rent car, you can rent sport motorcycle to, in my country most people use motorcycle to go to another place, so depend on the country you can adjust.  Shocked
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:45:17 PM

hi DRIVERO , i have an idea, if you can rent car, you can rent sport motorcycle to, in my country most people use motorcycle to go to another place, so depend on the country you can adjust.  Shocked

Hey, we already have this idea, it's on our roadmap.. But it would be later I think so. Smiley
P.S. In which country do you live?
Rahmadzz

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

hi DRIVERO, for payment of the car owner using your country currency or with token drivero?
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:14:31 PM

hi DRIVERO, for payment of the car owner using your country currency or with token drivero?

Hello, Rahmadzz.
Car owner can choose, how to get profit: ETH, BTC,  drivero tokens or his country currency Smiley
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:50:15 PM

VIETNAMESE WHITE PAPER ADDED: HERE
Rahmadzz

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:52:29 PM

Hello, Rahmadzz.
Car owner can choose, how to get profit: ETH, BTC,  drivero tokens or his country currency Smiley

What a remarkable policy there is no compulsion over the payments of car owners, this project will actually solve the problems that exist today  Cool
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:03:38 PM

Hello, Rahmadzz.

What a remarkable policy there is no compulsion over the payments of car owners, this project will actually solve the problems that exist today  Cool

Thank you for the supporting! We're ready to solve problems, than people trust us and use "Drivero" platform to travel cheaper and comfortable!

Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:40:54 PM

6 days left until PRE-ICO!
CryptoStills

Activity: 252

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:56:59 PM

Drivero is listed on CryptoStills

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:00:52 PM

• Full media linking
• Moderated discussions

Thank you, CryptoStills!

But WP link is wrong.
k_kuchkarov

Activity: 238
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:02:29 PM

I got acquainted with the project! Yes, it's worth it to be paid to it for a long time.
I will not say that it is perfect, but in general it can solve a few issues that exist at this time.
If you take the problem, why not implement this project in the whole world! Yes, he is on this and is calculated, but there are many gaps that team need to fill!
Goof luck!))
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:36:03 PM

I got acquainted with the project! Yes, it's worth it to be paid to it for a long time.
I will not say that it is perfect, but in general it can solve a few issues that exist at this time.
If you take the problem, why not implement this project in the whole world! Yes, he is on this and is calculated, but there are many gaps that team need to fill!
Goof luck!))

Hey, thank you!

There is no perfect project anywhere, every project have minus, but everything can be repaired. It would be hard to start in all world right now. With time, why not. We will fill the team after ICO for a big start of platform.. This team is just to build it up from zero to fully working platform. After ICO we need to hire: support which can answer 24/7, manager in every big city which can control all the team and watch where transport cars in popular city areas, also marketingists in every country to get more potential users and etc.

We can talk a lot about that, but first, we need to attract investors who invest in this platform and help to be born.

Also, we have a lot of ideas which we will implement in length of time.

Once again, thank you. Smiley
CryptoStills

Activity: 252

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:17:40 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 08:34:22 PM by CryptoStills

• Full media linking
• Moderated discussions

Thank you, CryptoStills!

But WP link is wrong.

Thanks for the check. I changed it.

Never trust blindly.  Wink

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
Drivero (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:59:46 PM

• Full media linking
• Moderated discussions

Thank you, CryptoStills!

But WP link is wrong.

Thanks for the check. I changed it.

Never trust blindly.  Wink

Thanks!
Rahmadzz

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:06:32 PM

Many people look at the project and start lamenting "to the moon" just to show their enthusiasm and interest in this project and I am happy to join the slogan by clearly singing this project ... actually for a project like Drivero to combine social service payments mobile with incredible cryptocurrency ... And by the way, there's nothing surprising that social media is like a fertile ground for informative communication and news that keeps people sharing their emotions and emotions together. shared a view together so that the world is well populated and I believe this as a whole factor will also contribute to the viability of this project .... All in all, I wish great success for you ... Cool  Cool Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: