Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero  (Read 6122 times)
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:01:29 AM

So, it’s looking like this is definitely a bitcoin bubble bursting and unlikely to happen on this scale again.

While acknowledging that new cryptocurrencies will emerge, an ominous picture for those invested in digital assets.

So, are any of today’s cryptocurrencies going to be an Amazon or a Google, or will they end up like many of the now-defunct search engines?

Just because in a speculative bubble does not mean current prices can’t increase for a handful of survivors.

At the same time, it probably does mean that most, if not all, will never see their recent peaks again.
iqbalrozi

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:06:14 AM

I can't agree with him, Extremely Sorry  Grin Lots of crypto over experts are talking about crypto. But I am not sure. Maybe they bought some btc in November 2017 when the price of bitcoin was sky high. And, now, when bitcoin price under 10k, They are saying and spreading many negativity. Don't hear them. Just HODL your bitcoin.
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:26:21 AM

The crypto market has many coins revolving in the market some of them are strong enough they have some strong attachments due to which some of the currencies are crash to zero if these coins were new then it does affect the crypto market while these for the long term coins then they influence some of the bad stress to the other coins if we look at the bitcoin litecoin and many others they are strong and they are doing good the users are interested and satisfied from this.

ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

Off cause some are just pump and dump Crypto,some could be wrong advisers,they develop coins that they can not manage and poor marketing all these and more reasons can cause some coins crash to ZERO.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:32:41 AM

There might fraud coins pump and dump coin and but media is projecting whole cryptocurrency to crash and zero is untrue completely false
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:40:35 AM

Crypto won't crash to zero, there are plenty of legitimate and useful projects and coins out there. But there are countless shitcoins coming out in ICOs, most will die pretty soon after. Its impossible for all the coins coming out to survive, theres just way too many, a lot of which are trying to do the exact same thing. Probably only about 10% of the coins coming out will survive a year or more

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

Actually all goods and services that aren't part of basic needs of human has more potential to have value of zero. Since most of the cryptocurrencies is used  as investment and not a primary basic need most likely it will fall specially if there is technology that surpass the technology made the cryptocurrencies.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Maladaro

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:09:27 AM

Note the difference:

"most" cryptos will crash to zero.
"all" fiat will crash to zero.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

It is not surprising, many tokens had no value even if it takes long it still has no value. So if it crash, I think not all but many. But its on the tokens, not all the cryptocurrency.
romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:51:50 AM

Actually this is true, most tokens have no value but I think it will happen in the future not now. Most are in bubble, because majority of people buy them at the beginning without any success.

This will happen to coins which have no solid concept or marketing strategy. I see a lot of people trying to benefit from the popularity of bitcoins by launching their own coins. Some people might invest because of tempting advertisements but these coins will never get mass adoption. More of these coins will keep getting mined without any increase in demand and thus they will finally collapse. However, in case of bitcoins, I see a lot of growth possible. There are a lot of people who have not invested in bitcoins till now but are showing some sort of interest.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:01:31 AM

I really don't think at all that the most crypto currencies will lead to a zero and some predictions from others besides that too.. I don't believe it because more argue that it's more directed to the brighter and better sides. what is the next negative responses after this, indeed when the people have an argue and to predict it's easy.. but of course the certainty of it, not necessarily really would be happened due cryptos is really easily influenced by many things, and also it could be.. having more supports in the next.
vhhjhju

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:11:29 AM

Most tokens have no value.
More and more new ICO projects look more like a scam, so it's perfectly normal for these tokens to return to 0, and I have no idea how these tokens are related to the blockchain.
So we need to be more cautious about investing. As more and more people know about cryptocurrencies, more people will join, many of whom are crooks and they will cheat us in many different ways.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:27:19 AM

As we are in the basic phase of development it is but obvious that not every project will succeed down the road but still, I would go with diversification while taking investment decisions. I agree that we won't see the coins with the same volume as compared to that of today, it is also possible that we might have the name of giant coins in the list of useless coins after 5 to 10 years but that shouldn't be the reason to worry about the whole cryptocurrency sector. If we are shooting for the moon then we will end up at least with the stars.
Zrs

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:43:33 AM

it is not possible to be all cryto zero.I saw some coin price reduced a lot but this is not means that all will be zero.In fact more crypto are building day by day.In future the crypto will be more valuable topic to the world.
Evangeline2

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:47:18 AM

I think crypto should be getting better and better. There are a lot of investment institutions and investors to participate in 2017. At least in these years, I think the value of crypto will be higher and higher.

ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:49:41 AM

As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

I think there is, because some of cryptocurrencies are fraud and cannot hold on to the project they started just like some ICO that made a good promises on their project from the start and then broke during the later part of their platform.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:51:01 AM

As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

I think its just another negative news. Goldman sachs recently just buying one of big crypto exchanger, and they must not going investing their money if cryptocurrency can not give them benefits
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

Mostly old coins and some income ICO tokens will no doubt soon underground due to its no road map,no project detail,no real team, no community and off course not registered.

bobrova

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:01:32 PM

Invested on countless shitcoins in the past and currently, most of them have already halted operation and the poor investors are left holding worthless bags on them. There'd be countless crypto out there that would seem legit but if you look closely, they're nothing but another scheme to make money for its devs. I believe that 90% of the existing coins are nothing really special, just a normal copy of some prominent coins with some variations here and there. At the end of the day though, investors would ultimately decide the fate of a coin.

There are certain things that every investor should look for before investing in any coin:

1) First of all look at who is the person or company behind that particular coin. Launching a coin and doing false marketing for the coin is not that much costly. But supporting the coin for years is something that only a person with deep pockets can do.

2) One should also look for the features in the coin and how is it different from the current coins. Finally, new investors should stay away from any coin that has been launched recently like say 1 last one month.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

It is true that we do not need that many cryptocurrencies as we have today. A lot of people are trying to push their vision because they are aware of the upcoming selection. There will be not many survivors, only cryptocurrencies which are unique and used by many people will survive it. That is why I don't invest in ICO and I don't understand the point of them. There is a high risk of being scammed by the project. Also, it might not succeed which would lead to no profit or even loss.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: