Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:04:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero  (Read 6122 times)
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

a token that is currently of no value is usually the token of a company that the company has indeed gone bankrupt. so that the shares owned are no longer valuable. therefore I suggest do not hold altcoin too long in your wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ender19

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:39:06 AM

This all assumes a very rational market, which is not an accurate market theory.

Case in point: dogecoin was publicly slandered by it's creator, who has abandoned it and told people not to invest in it, and it's fucking going up and down with the rest of the crypto market like nothing has changed.

Maybe in 30 years they'll be at absolute zero, but man, it's going to be a very long time before "most" coins drop to no value (read: not going to happen)
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:45:20 AM

a token that is currently of no value is usually the token of a company that the company has indeed gone bankrupt. so that the shares owned are no longer valuable. therefore I suggest do not hold altcoin too long in your wallet
holding altcoin aremay always depends for if this altcoin are prefer to hold for cause this coin are some of the potential coin that are good to hold for, make some research for if this is what you may have to do for.
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:47:51 AM

I just an issue that stated to make the market crashes, but for a while because people who trusted in crypto are much more than people who don't have any faith to crypto.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Xzhyte

Activity: 218

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

Yes, I read an article that says 46% of cryptocurrencies last year are already dead. There's a lot of factors that affects the prices but I think that the most common issue is the security of the project since most project fails because it was hacked of had some major faults in the project that makes investors loose faith in it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:29:09 AM

Nowadays I am studying on 'wash trading' about bitcoin, I have some doubts regarding that. 5kUSd level is become very strong, we will see these levels in a short term. As bitcoin approach to these levels the crypto currencies will be dead. Bitcoin is become a leader in crypto market, altcoins have a positive correlation with btc.
If altcoins would have a positive correlation with bitcoins then it is an amazing news. As every other day there is a war between bitcoins and altcoins, when one is up other one is down and vice versa. This correlation will help people to build a strong connection between two coin families and hence the ultimate benefit will go to crypto world. Good days are coming dudes.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

We all know this thing that there are so many coins and that number of coins are newly introduced. We need to be very much careful while deciding this thing that which coin to opt for investing your money as investing in wrong coin can result in loss of money as well. You should only invest your money in coins about which you are sure enough that they will help you in making money.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:54:12 AM

As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
your a damn exaggerated people.your Title is MOST OF THE CRYPTOCURRENCIES will crash,when the story only tells THERE IS CRYPTOCURRENCY that will be zero.you know people like you must be thrown out of this communitu.for not helping this but instead adding nonsense issues.
v3liana

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:16:58 AM

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
there is too much coin already in the market and there is many ico with new coin coming. I do believe a lot of altcoin will die and only coin with good project and well maintaned will survive.

What do you think ?

your a damn exaggerated people.your Title is MOST OF THE CRYPTOCURRENCIES will crash,when the story only tells THERE IS CRYPTOCURRENCY that will be zero.you know people like you must be thrown out of this communitu.for not helping this but instead adding nonsense issues.
i do love cryptocurrency but im just being honest that there is something bad that might affect cryptocurrency in future.

MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

In the present time the people intention towards crypto so because of this some of the crypto currencies will crash to zero while some of the currencies will become the famous and valuable so in the present market the coins are very tough to penetrate and then stable so the bitcoin stability among the all is good and now in the bitcoin community bitcoin is the popular coin.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:59:00 AM

What do you think ?

I totally agree with you. I think most of the tokens are of no value at the moment, creating them just to defraud us of our money. I believe that in the near future these cryptographic currencies will collapse to zero.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:06:25 AM

Nope, no cryptocurrency will get to zero as mentioned in the news. Anyone can say anything and just keep in mind that there are few media which is in favour of banks, these media will spread negative news on the cryptocurrency to make their stand strong enough. Just don't believe in this kind of false news.

wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:20:44 PM

I think there are several reasons:
1. Quantum computers will make miners lose their jobs because quantum computers have tremendous cryptocurrency exploits.
2. The crypto will not be supported by dev, they will fail and lose value.
3. These SCAM ICOs will make investors withdraw money from cryptocurrency because they think the risk is too great.
4. Bump, dump games will ruin the market.
crypto_mastermind219

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:31:08 PM

cryptocurrencies will be go up and down anything, so, no one can assume about that. if you think like this way than you will never successful in online business. my advise is to buy more coin which are most popular in crypto ranking.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:07:04 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 08:41:59 PM by SixOfFive

In my opinion only utility token will last, rest all will collapse. I think people are fed up of shit coins and their shit projects. Only those coins will last which will develop some serious project and have some utility in our life.
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:35:27 AM

I think there are several reasons:
1. Quantum computers will make miners lose their jobs because quantum computers have tremendous cryptocurrency exploits.
2. The crypto will not be supported by dev, they will fail and lose value.
3. These SCAM ICOs will make investors withdraw money from cryptocurrency because they think the risk is too great.
4. Bump, dump games will ruin the market.
1, miner is the game for reach people who has long-free money to invest, so they would never die when quantum computer come out. and even more, quantum computer still so far away till the day it can beat miners's computer
2+3, good investor will never die anyway. they always have safe money that can guarantee even they lose all others, they would still healthy alive. and some crypto currentcy with strong dev alive
4, pump and dump game is just temporally. no one control market whole the time

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:38:06 PM

this is a wrong opinion. I have not heard the price in the krypto market dropped to zero.
  the Cryptocurrency world is experiencing a fairly loud turnaround, where bitcoin prices can go up significantly, as well as prices that continue to plummet very quickly. Thus, it seems to imply that current Bitcoin users (including miners) may have to get used to such a life.
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

Can people stop linking those fucking banking idiots?

thank you could not agree more, if people only knew what retards that are running the banking sector, i live with one of them and hes as dumb as they come. cant belive anyone would take any advice from someone working at a bank lol.
They are tools, they work in the banking sector becuse they are easy to manipulate and they are stupid, thinking they some day will be the new gecko or wolf of wall street lol.
aaacourt

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:03:03 PM

Can people stop linking those fucking banking idiots?

thank you could not agree more, if people only knew what retards that are running the banking sector, i live with one of them and hes as dumb as they come. cant belive anyone would take any advice from someone working at a bank lol.
They are tools, they work in the banking sector becuse they are easy to manipulate and they are stupid, thinking they some day will be the new gecko or wolf of wall street lol.

Agreed. Of course banks are coming put and saying crypto is going to zero...because they are fucked if crypto is adopted. it baffles me that people are still crediting the opinions of bankers(in regards to bitcoin etc) when the very nature of cryptocurrency is to oppose banks.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:20:57 PM

Yes, since there are over 1500 different cryptocurrencies in the market as of now, most of them might end up to zero. But, the popular coins won't be as affected by it. The famous coins like Bitcoin, Etherum, Ripple, Litecoin have a lot of backing and I doubt those people would ever let it fall to the Zero level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: