Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero  (Read 6122 times)
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
Its hard to give an opinion because as a believer of the crypto industry I truly support this new technology but we never know what will happen so we need to pick a potential crypto to make sure that we are not going to lose any money that were we going to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:06:58 PM

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Hi there matamura! I think that could be true. They are referring the phenomenon to the tulips and internet bubbles. Yes indeed the people have generated so much money on those moments, there are so many investors yet in a sudden all of those business collapses. The price went down, people are selling and no one is buying. Yet after several decades, tulips could be still pricey these days. And the internet is still up and running, Amazon is even performing well right now. But the question is, what happen to those other company...the go bankrupt and got noting. That could certainly happend to the current cryptocurrency craze. But I bet, bitcoin will live forever.
MoasKiaet

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

Bitcoin is as virtual as credit cards and online banking networks that people use every day. Bitcoin can be used for online payments and in real stores, as well as any other kind of money.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:46:48 PM

What do you think ?

Hi there matamura! I think that could be true. They are referring the phenomenon to the tulips and internet bubbles. Yes indeed the people have generated so much money on those moments, there are so many investors yet in a sudden all of those business collapses. The price went down, people are selling and no one is buying. Yet after several decades, tulips could be still pricey these days. And the internet is still up and running, Amazon is even performing well right now. But the question is, what happen to those other company...the go bankrupt and got noting. That could certainly happend to the current cryptocurrency craze. But I bet, bitcoin will live forever.
Anything can happen in the future as it is unpredictable.But if we observe the current situation of cryptocurrencies in the market then we can say that they will not crash to zero because their demands are very high as they are getting popular due to their huge profit margins.People hold their cryptocurrencies for the future price rise.Every has internet connection in today's date so there is not much difficulty to operate cryptocurrencies.Cryptocurrencies can give competition to fiat currency in the coming future.
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:58:21 PM

I think we are all missing a big joke here

...look at the URL

..."goldman-sachs-says"

Of course they would say the crypto market is going to crash; cryptos undermine their entire business model and if they keep getting traction present a major business risk to them

It's like asking turkeys if they vote for Christmas  Grin Grin Grin

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:03:42 PM

Maybe, but it will not happen soon. I do not think that only a part of the coins will disappear. It seems to me that the collapse if it starts, then with bitcoin, that is, everything depends directly on the behavior of bitcoin!
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:05:10 PM

What do you think ?

Anything can happen in the future as it is unpredictable.But if we observe the current situation of cryptocurrencies in the market then we can say that they will not crash to zero because their demands are very high as they are getting popular due to their huge profit margins.People hold their cryptocurrencies for the future price rise.Every has internet connection in today's date so there is not much difficulty to operate cryptocurrencies.Cryptocurrencies can give competition to fiat currency in the coming future.

I think people who say that all crypto will crash are people who do not know the project and the potential of bitcoin and blockchain technology. They just know and get negative information about crypto sehingfa they look like hate crypto. Right now, the people who hold and invest bitcoin aim to make a profit so they will not sell bitcoin before they get the price they want and it will definitely strengthen the bitcoin to keep going.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:08:32 PM

The cryptocurrency world is still evolving, therefore we should expect several drastic changes in the space, actually lot of ICO coming up over the years are mostly out to collect cash without real and fundamentals, governing there project, therefore project like that is sure to go into extinction in a short while.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:01:19 PM

What do you think ?

I think people who say that all crypto will crash are people who do not know the project and the potential of bitcoin and blockchain technology. They just know and get negative information about crypto sehingfa they look like hate crypto. Right now, the people who hold and invest bitcoin aim to make a profit so they will not sell bitcoin before they get the price they want and it will definitely strengthen the bitcoin to keep going.

I agree with you and many guys who give positive feedback! I also see only the success and the great future of the whole crypto market! but do not forget that all the same to date, a very strong influence is the unit of major players, which affect the rate then up and down !!!! These whales at any time, as soon as they lose interest, will bring down the course of bitcoin! and a small bitcoin course, it will not be profitable to get bitcoin himself! and then the development of the crypto market can drag on for years to come! but I believe in the cost of bitcoin in 100.000 $!)))

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:32:15 AM

it will even be better as some cryptocurrency was not even created for real use case, most of them created it to make money.... I also see most liquidating when their is regulations...
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:39:35 AM

I'm not sure of that. Everyone can assume they will fall to zero but there is no real explanation why it happened. Chances are not going to be like that, but definitely there will be weak coins that are down and not potential. But the coins that will potentially continue in interest.

Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

I think this does not happen at all. Maybe in the future the price of the altcoin will boom over now. Today is the best time for us to invest in them. Nowadays, they are quite low. So be wise to make wise decisions.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:40:11 AM

I think this does not happen at all. Maybe in the future the price of the altcoin will boom over now. Today is the best time for us to invest in them. Nowadays, they are quite low. So be wise to make wise decisions.
well, I agree with your opinion. I feel that a coin that has no price is a coin that failed to last this year. well, it may be because of a dev error, or it could be because there is a project with a more interesting concept.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

I think these is true. But not the well know cryptocurrencies in the top twenty. I think the most other coins. There are so many shitcoins and tokens arround, who are traded for money, but they are absolutly no value behind. The most of these coins even dont have a project behind. Just a one men dev team who has created these token project to make some money with it. So watch where you put your money int. Because you can loose it very fast.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

I think these is true. But not the well know cryptocurrencies in the top twenty. I think the most other coins. There are so many shitcoins and tokens arround, who are traded for money, but they are absolutly no value behind. The most of these coins even dont have a project behind. Just a one men dev team who has created these token project to make some money with it. So watch where you put your money int. Because you can loose it very fast.
peoples need to learn on not to throw their life saving at shit token. learn and understand what is best for their investment. cryptos has been call by high risk investment because this shit token can drop easy to zero values overnight. so beware at this. do not waste your time on getting rich fast.
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:09:05 AM

I don't think most people throw their life savings at shitcoins, most speculate with a small % of their portfolio.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:14:44 AM

yes I think most of the coins will not cost anything. The market is very crowded. I think that growth and profit will show only a few coins that have already proven themselves. First of all, this ether
lautantepi

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:21:38 AM

we can not guarantee that it will happen, and that is the truth or the fact.
But still, very likely it will happen. Seeing that now many coins lose more value, I would not be surprised if they die or something like that, I want to believe that cryptocurrency will survive.
zhagedus

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:25:56 AM

The fact still remains that some cryptocurrencies will actually crash to zero to what we are seeing in crypto world. Those coins that will crash to zero are those coins that have no prospect in other word that have no value.
Addywealth

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:28:28 AM

Majority of the tokens are almost zero while some ICO and bounties are scam. Nevertheless, it will be too early to say all cryptocurrency will crash to zero lot of  works are going underground  to make this coins stronger than how it was, from all Indication I can see a future in this digital  currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: