Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero  (Read 6122 times)
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:31:31 AM

Everyone have their opinions and analysis of the crypto market, this doesn't mean that they are right, and neither does it mean that they are wrong, making predictions however is a risky affair, it al comes to the type o coin one has chosen to invest in,coins with poor projects and little use will definitely fade o and crush at some point, so you have to be careful as to where you put your money, invest wisely and you will have lots of returns, i you ut your coins into poor projects then they will leave you broke

marites

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

Yes I think it will crash to zero if their own tokens can't hit the expected quota for their promotions.but some Crypto like Eth and bitcoin will remain on top because of their good reputatios and value.
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:37:30 AM

I think that it is impossible to say if cryptocurrency will crash to zero. No one actually knows at this point.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

I think this does not happen at all. Maybe in the future the price of the altcoin will boom over now. Today is the best time for us to invest in them. Nowadays, they are quite low. So be wise to make wise decisions.
well, I agree with your opinion. I feel that a coin that has no price is a coin that failed to last this year. well, it may be because of a dev error, or it could be because there is a project with a more interesting concept.
so before choosing this for make some study for it before you might regret while you choose that for a quick decision may also lead for nothing and yet we all know that some or most of the currency that are existing now may not to be exist for some reason.
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:50:24 AM

This is not an accurate claim, there are a number of good coins  out there which will survive the market because of their usability, coins with little or no use to the market may crash and fade of but not all will
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

I think this does not happen at all. Maybe in the future the price of the altcoin will boom over now. Today is the best time for us to invest in them. Nowadays, they are quite low. So be wise to make wise decisions.
Cryptocurrencies will always face some challenges and this is the worst of them. It could be possible once it has lost its users and investors. It will crash to zero once the moment of useless has come. Competency with other cryptos might also be a factor because you can only serve 1 master. The crypto that has the least users might experience this effect.
quyethuynh

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:55:50 AM

Most digital currencies are unlikely to survive in their current form, and investors should prepare for coins to lose all their value as they’re replaced by a small set of future competitors, Goldman’s Steve Strongin said in a report dated Feb. 5. While he didn’t posit a timeframe for losses in existing coins, he said recent price swings indicated a bubble and that the tendency for different tokens to move in lockstep wasn’t rational for a “few-winners-take-most” market.

“The high correlation between the different cryptocurrencies worries me,” Strongin said. “Because of the lack of intrinsic value, the currencies that don’t survive will most likely trade to zero.”
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

from the beginning the price of cryptocurrencies is zero right? the value of that coin is increasing beacuse the demand of that coin is increasng too, and because of that the price iif that coin will rising up or stable at that price only, after we can see the patern we can make a conclusion about that cryptocurrencies will cash to zero if the demand of that coin is 0, which is nobody want to buy that coin, it will makes the price will be zero and doesn't have a value

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
crisnel26

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:26:03 AM

Cryptocurrencies will always face some challenges and this is the worst of them. It could be possible once it has lost its users and investors. It will crash to zero once the moment of useless has come. Competency with other cryptos might also be a factor because you can only serve 1 master. The crypto that has the least users might experience this effect.
In my opinion, it could possibly happen because the market exists. It is the Law of Supply and Demand that dictates the price of cryptocurrency, whether rising or falling. Without the demand from people, some cryptocurrencies eventually might crash to zero.

AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:23:15 AM

I think that the title of the topic is kinda strange. Of couse those who either enter cryptomarket or regular players know risks that can appear but speaking about crash or fall to zero is nothing more than a prognosis that has no real background. It`s just assumptions...
campingSider

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

That statement is true..and we can see it happening every day. Most old coins will die out and be replaced with better technology coins. That's why you should never hold any other coin long term, other than the ones in top 10
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:47:09 PM

As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
That is very possible to happen knowing that some coins are dying slowly as it gets ignored in the market while other coins are being more prioritized. We should be careful in choosing which coin are we going to invest to so that we can avoid disappointments and regrets if ever the coin we've chosen is near to its extinction.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Not most but some cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of useless coins that were just made to make money and actually do not have good projects. These coins are the ones government should be looking out for and people also should do research on what coins you are buying and trading

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

In this case, Goldman Sachs is absolutely right. Most of the coins on the market right now are basically useless outside of speculating. They have no product, no business plan, or other key components to being sustainable long term. Many coin projects have very good ideas but lack the resources to follow through. There are also a lot of "me too" projects out there, not to mention that the lure of easy money through ICOs has led to a lot of half baked projects and outright scams hanging up their shingle and selling tokens.

Statistics show that 97% of all ICOs fail. If you buy into one your odds of ever getting a return on your investment are 3% at best.

The coins that will make it will be the ones that have a real value proposition, that have a real world function and a pathway towards greater adoption. Does the coin solve a real world problem? Are regular people likely to use it? For most of the coins you see on CMC, the answer is no. Those are the coins to get out of now in favor of the coins that will last for the long haul.
vanessbtf39

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

I do not think, on the contrary, cryptocurrencies are created that do not achieve their expectations in the market and do not have as much acceptance as the btc, that is why their stability is changing
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

What do you think ?

That is very possible to happen knowing that some coins are dying slowly as it gets ignored in the market while other coins are being more prioritized. We should be careful in choosing which coin are we going to invest to so that we can avoid disappointments and regrets if ever the coin we've chosen is near to its extinction.
Most coins are being pumped and dumped without a second hesitation and never every getting revived and this will ultimately lead it most just going completely extinct which i think will be in the best interest of all since there are just many cryptos in the system.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

Another point that was made in the article that I can relate to is how it seems all the cryptocoins move up and down together. You try to diversify by buying several good coins in the hopes of stabilizing your portfolio, but no. When one goes up, they all go up. When one crashes, they all crash. I find this phenomenon most annoying and I'm really looking forward to the emergence of a coin that moves up and down for its own reasons regardless of what BTC is doing.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:50:50 PM

If that happens, I think it will not be this time or now. Probably what you say is a distant future. it seems reasonable. The evidence you gave was more than 3 months ago. Now look at the market again. there is a clear difference.

Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:54:32 PM

What do you think ?

Maybe the other currency! But look, bitcoin is still continuing so probably bitcoin is not part of them!

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:00:46 PM

No, I don't think so, Maximum coins have no value after a while. But there is still some good coin in the market. The article writer can't ignore ethereum or bitcoin. If you check him then you may see he has crypto coin too. Actually, these Article writers have no sense. They are writing negativity to get some newbie views.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: