Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:26:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero  (Read 6122 times)
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

i will say most of the project are not successful that why it drop. new project will popup and fails an new project will show up until there will be a winner.. some will succeed but other will collapse. most of them just run with investors money.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
betnuci

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:49:32 AM

I also believe this will someday happen but they keyword is SOMEDAY, not anytime soon. As for now cryptocurrencies still has a very strong following and worldwide attention.
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

Bitcoin is as virtual as credit cards and online banking networks that people use every day. Bitcoin can be used for online payments and in real stores, as well as any other kind of money.

it's different, because money on the credit cards refer to fiat money that need to be stored in banks. But the truth is that fiat money is jsut a piece of paper depending on the will of central banks, so it's worth nothing anyway
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:03:52 AM

Yes I think the currency will crash in the zero. Because most of the currency prices are decreasing in the market day by day. Because the demand for some coins is declining. Because the demand depends on the needs and acceptability of the market in every corner.
nani culi

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

If there is a significant FUD in the market, many coins without community support will collapse. We have seen many coins that have disappeared in the past few years.
lakita

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:27:07 AM

If all tags are zero, I think it never happens in this market, the value is only decreasing but not losing.
And that may or may not be a long time coming to know that
Domino68

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

This is not true at all. There are always new investors and the old investors aren't leaving either. A couple of years ago, ETH was $10 now it's worth over $500. Numbers like these will never let the market crash and go to zero
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:43:18 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 06:25:32 AM by HatakeKakashi

Cryptocurrency will not become zero , because until now they have a lot of investor will invest to altcoin and bitcoin. Even the price decreasing last few weeks and months look the price again it will increase slowly and that is good sign that good sign the price will grow up again.

The meaninng of zero if they don't have investor and the price is likely zero or no value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
I don’t think that this news is trust worthy even because we all can see the reality in front of our eyes even that all the crypto currencies are growing and millions of people are investing into them. Though the valuation is almost all the currencies is low but it doesn’t mean that it will not inflate. The deflation in the valuation is all because of governments and such useless posts that keeps on demotivating people and people make believe that bitcoin is not trust worthy enough but I think bitcoin could never reduce to zero ever.
andreyka0308

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

I believe that many coins that are now coming out are first projects in their direction and after a while there will be very much competition among them and by themselves many crypto currencies will not be able to withstand such competition and possibly collapse.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

An interesting point of view and article but it is again from a bank guy. Cryptocurrencies nowadays are the main competitors and threats of the banks. That is why this is obvious that they will not gonna tell anything good about crypto. Crypto can take away their clients in few years.

Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

Must be acknowledged and be the fact that most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero, for example is DOGE, if you buy 3 years ago and sell now then you will regret because the price drop too severe and go to zero.
suse100

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

I think cryptotheme passed the point of no return. Of course trash is trash, so many scamcurrencies will die. But nobody can stop the progress, so good cryptocurrencies, which uses real technologies, will always be worth something
ibrahimovic89

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

I understand you. But according to me, cryptocurrency can never collapse. Because cryptocurrency is the future of the world. You believe me!
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:56:51 PM

Must be acknowledged and be the fact that most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero, for example is DOGE, if you buy 3 years ago and sell now then you will regret because the price drop too severe and go to zero.

I thing it never crash. It increases the cryptocurrecny. So it help to people future invest most of the different coins. So people check the coin list in the market place. Then people invest in the best coin. It good for the people growth. Coming future cryptocurrecny will be change the world. So most of the people believe it. Cryptocurrecny is digital currecny. So it any where to use and easy to exchange any country currecny.  
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
It's impossible to cryptocurrency will be zero. Now crypto market got down and down for the different international organization reject bitcoin or try to ban bitcoin.I think 2018 not for bitcoin so its time to hold bitcoin and control emotion.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:58:14 PM

this is possible, it is without a doubt, because in time there will be a lot of projects in the same direction, and competition can not be avoided, well, as everyone has known for a long time that the strongest survives.
ListenMiss

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:21:32 AM

cryptocurrency is like other business there is no much difference but at the same time we should understand nt all cryptocurrency turn  to zero it is misconception
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:36:15 AM

Nope doge still has a price, it means doge does not crash to zero, you should know that doge price ever touches 20 satoshi and pump to 100 satoshi, then down again to 20 satoshi and pump again, this is a reasonable price change from doge, and not all coins crash up to zero dude
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:40:39 AM

I think it does not crash up to zero, cryptocurrency is like other business there is ni such difference but at the same time we should understand not al crytptocurrency turn to zero. I think this is a missconcepcion of others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: