Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:58:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero  (Read 6122 times)
udanemas

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:18:50 AM

As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

No, I am not sure, Today It is just crysis. I believe the future of crypto currency will bright. Lets see.
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

I dont believe that. I believe the crypto will dominate in the future. You will see.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:22:08 PM

yes I think most of the coins will not cost anything. The market is very crowded. I think that growth and profit will show only a few coins that have already proven themselves. First of all, this ether

I am thinking the same thing like you that most of the cryptocurrencies will become worthless and the only cryptocurrencies that will grow are the cryptocurrency who have real project and product and the one who have done proving something about their vision and mission, there is a lot of cryptocurrencies but majority of them are just useless.
justin0062

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:26:01 PM

We can not guarantee that it will happen, and that is the truth or the fact. But still, very likely it will happen. Seeing that now many coins are losing value, I would not be surprised if they die or something like that.Other worthy projects will always live. Yes, the price will constantly change in different directions, but it is always in the market conditions
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:07:59 PM

What do you think ?

I dont believe that. I believe the crypto will dominate in the future. You will see.

You need to take this scenario as possible to happen somehow. Do not be the ambassadors of the tothemone for every crypto community

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

I don't know if this is real but right now most of my coins is going down really really low to the point that it is nearly 0.00 usd I don't if I'm just holding not so good and no potential coins/tokens or the market is really going down but still have a positive outlook about the cryptocurreny and hope it will come back to it's real value soon.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

It could happen but there are quite a few with communities large enough that actually reaching 0 will be impossible because there will always be somebody wanting to buy thousands of dollars worth at say $1 or less. Then all the supply would become centralized to that person and if they aren't selling then it would never hit 0.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

obviously there are so many coins that are selling just dream and have no working products which are meant to be just a dump and pump coins and I am sure the majority of them will become zero.
zinluzgina

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

I don't think you should believe the news, especially the American news. There is no objective truth in the news for a long time. The news are owned by large corporations who pursue their own interests. Ordinary people believe in the news and panic. OOOOOH bitcoin will collapse soon. Everyone ran to sell it.... this is my conclusion, you decide....
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

What do you think ?

If not developed and properly oriented, all Altcoin and tokens will lose their appeal and value.
Can be said the same is dead coin, Currently, there are many altcoin no longer traded, no longer developers, No blockchain! That means coin is dead!
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:38:18 PM

Such news may be the truth. Most projects came out and were officially abandoned. But it's also a fact, such news has always dragged people into the panic, will continue to drag. I think that's the real purpose here.
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

NO. It will not happen. Some ICOs are changing the traditional way of payments depending on what project they implement using blockchain and smart contracts. This would made the payment system easier and no need for an middleman, more convenient ecosystem with almost zero fees. That article do not want change and the author still wants the traditional way. Well, I think it is because he/she benefited from those.

xTachibana

Activity: 164

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:02:49 PM

I think that this will not happen! I'm sure that only those coins that are far from the top will lose their popularity, you can not worry about a coin from the top 100! But you should not worry about it, because there always are new coins, whose potential is much higher!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:03:51 PM

I'm sure that this will not happen! Either all the Crypto-currencies will disappear, or a very small part, which would have disappeared without regard to anything. There are no prerequisites for this!
Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:49:26 PM

Indeed, a lot of crypto currency will be zero or even worthless in the market. This is because the crypto currency can not compete with other crypto currencies in the market. Indeed the demands of higher technology so that if the crypto currency can not renew the technology then it will be shifted with other crypto currency. Crypto currency is required to have technology that can make the job easier and more efficient. This makes the crypto currency racing to get the best position in the market. Not a taboo again when many crypto currencies of zero value in the market are even considered merely waste.

Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

One can not say with full confidence that most crypto currencies will collapse to zero, as today more and more teams that create new crypto-currencies take on the staff of professionals who make a good idea a successful project.

i dont think so it depends on how they will work it out.
lolland

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:48:15 AM

In 10 years there cut be 1 millions working block chain. Most of the tokens, like 99.99 % or more, of the tokens cut have no trading value, but they might be used more than any block chain are used now.

Most of the coins you buy and sell now should never have gone over zero.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:05:33 AM

It may be a brutal collapse or a slow death, but most coins will be worth little or nothing, only what has a real use will survive in the market. It is possible to compare with the beginning of the internet, many ideas have arisen, some have worked, but most have failed.
rambak

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:32:57 AM

Of course, more and more ICO projects and more new coins make Cryptocurrency a lot of zero value.
Many people are more confident with coins that are certain and are reluctant to try to invest into new coins.
Therefore the value of the new coin price can have a zero value.
I think that's the way things are going.

HPQ.IO The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018
INVEST IN A REAL INDUSTRY
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:46:12 AM

Most tokens have no value.
More and more new ICO projects look more like a scam, so it's perfectly normal for these tokens to return to 0, and I have no idea how these tokens are related to the blockchain.

Yes you're correct. Day by day this new coins are increasing in number.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: