Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702643 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:13:54 AM

When will the project be implemented and users will be able to enjoy the new system on the platform?

The dates are unknown at the moment unfortunately. We need to wait for information from the project, maybe soon we will be able to learn something.

I understand, then we will wait for information from the project team.

Yes, it remains to wait and only. I do not know how much, but I think that the team will not make the community wait a long time
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:17:08 AM

Why is this information not indicated anywhere, in your opinion? at the same time, I manage to read the white paper, the first post of this thread on the forum and other resources and find sections about the airdrop?
This system is not on the project. At least in the classical form, I as a participant in the project did not meet her once. If there were notes about its use, they should be noticeable
Open 8 page of white paper. At the bottom of this page there is information that has the title Airdrops of new ICO token listings
Is this what you think? is the system for searching for hot pies?
It's true. On page 8 there is such an article, but why there are no marks on the site about this technology? this is quite a strong technology these days, and very few people now can use it fully
Do not rejoice ahead of time. Standard eyrdrop assumes a completely different set of functions. Here the set of functions is sharply reduced, while I do not understand why
It's clear that you were not the smartest in the class, right? What functionality do you lack? Even more automation, so that once you registered, your eyrdrop was already active?
How does the airdrop work? I do not understand its basic formulations, that is, this mechanism automatically delivers new tokens to the owners? and that's all?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:18:25 AM

Prompt! I want to know the information about the bounty program. Who can help me?
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

Why is this information not indicated anywhere, in your opinion? at the same time, I manage to read the white paper, the first post of this thread on the forum and other resources and find sections about the airdrop?
This system is not on the project. At least in the classical form, I as a participant in the project did not meet her once. If there were notes about its use, they should be noticeable
Open 8 page of white paper. At the bottom of this page there is information that has the title Airdrops of new ICO token listings
It's true. On page 8 there is such an article, but why there are no marks on the site about this technology? this is quite a strong technology these days, and very few people now can use it fully
Do not rejoice ahead of time. Standard eyrdrop assumes a completely different set of functions. Here the set of functions is sharply reduced, while I do not understand why
It's clear that you were not the smartest in the class, right? What functionality do you lack? Even more automation, so that once you registered, your eyrdrop was already active?
How does the airdrop work? I do not understand its basic formulations, that is, this mechanism automatically delivers new tokens to the owners? and that's all?
Sorry, but it is the best way to explain it to u:

LocalCoinSwap provides a listing service for new ICO tokens to allow them to launch on the
LocalCoinSwap platform or raise pre-ICO and presale funding.
The requirement for listing new ICO tokens is that holders of LCS Cryptoshares receive an airdrop
of some proportion of the new tokens in advance. These airdrops are automatically distributed
through the same mechanism as the dividend and voting tokens. The specific requirements for
new ICO tokens to list on the LocalCoinSwap platform will be decided through the proof-of-stake
voting system.
The requirement for new ICO tokens wishing to raise pre-ICO funding is that LocalCoinSwap users
and Cryptoshare holders must be entitled to special discount offerings.
The expansion of LocalCoinSwap to provide a comprehensive listing service for new ventures to
perform pre-ICO, presale and ICO is a fundamental priority for the platforms development after
initial launch.
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:20:17 AM

Do not you dare insult me.
I'm talking about work algorithms. So that you know, I will say that the airdrop in any project and so it works automatically from the moment of registration of the user, moron
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:21:52 AM

Do not you dare insult me.
I'm talking about work algorithms. So that you know, I will say that the airdrop in any project and so it works automatically from the moment of registration of the user, moron
Where did you find a word about the automation of the airdrop in this project? Is there at least one example of the fact that this project really implemented a competent network?
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:22:58 AM

LocalCoinSwap provides a listing service for new ICO tokens to allow them to launch on the
The requirement for listing new ICO tokens is that holders of LCS Cryptoshares receive an airdrop
of some proportion of the new tokens in advance. These airdrops are automatically distributed
through the same mechanism as the dividend and voting tokens. The specific requirements for
new ICO tokens to list on the LocalCoinSwap platform will be decided through the proof-of-stake
voting system.
The requirement for new ICO tokens wishing to raise pre-ICO funding is that LocalCoinSwap users
The expansion of LocalCoinSwap to provide a comprehensive listing service for new ventures to
perform pre-ICO, presale and ICO is a fundamental priority for the platforms development after
initial launch.
I just read it in white paper. And I still did not understand some details, for example: what are the tokens coming into user accounts?
Seidr

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:23:08 AM

Prompt! I want to know the information about the bounty program. Who can help me?

What are you talking about? What exactly are you interested in? I participate in the bounty program, so I think that I can help you
mine777

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:24:57 AM

voting system.
initial launch.
I just read it in white paper. And I still did not understand some details, for example: what are the tokens coming into user accounts?
In fact, this is a newsletter about a new ICO, in which many platform users are ready to buy coins of a new lot. This can happen automatically with a correctly tuned air drop
dazuixia456

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3009721.0
Hold, this is a link for getting information on the bounty project program. in fact, this program has been going on for a long time, so there may be some problems with the time, hurry up
eviltamer

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:28:41 AM

voting system.
initial launch.
In fact, this is a newsletter about a new ICO, in which many platform users are ready to buy coins of a new lot. This can happen automatically with a correctly tuned air drop
As well as increasing the exchange rate, currency holders and active users of the crypto-exchange area receive their bonuses in the form of coins with delivery by the airdrop mechanism
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:29:21 AM

What are you talking about? What exactly are you interested in? I participate in the bounty program, so I think that I can help you

Thank you. Tell me, which platform is better to start participating in the program? What do you think?
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:33:16 AM

voting system.
initial launch.
As well as increasing the exchange rate, currency holders and active users of the crypto-exchange area receive their bonuses in the form of coins with delivery by the airdrop mechanism
Really? when the rate increases, will the holders of the currency be able to receive a bonus in the form of additional coins? or did I misunderstand something?
Seidr

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:34:17 AM

Thank you. Tell me, which platform is better to start participating in the program? What do you think?

I think that first of all you need to take part in the forms of the project, but about other platforms, it's better for you to think. Because it's subjective
mine777

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:35:34 AM

Really? when the rate increases, will the holders of the currency be able to receive a bonus in the form of additional coins? or did I misunderstand something?
No, it's not right. Nobody will give anything to anyone with a bonus in case the course rises, especially coins. Do you imagine a situation in which when the course is raised, coins with an increased rate are simultaneously issued
dazuixia456

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:36:30 AM

No, it's not right. Nobody will give anything to anyone with a bonus in case the course rises, especially coins. Do you imagine a situation in which when the course is raised, coins with an increased rate are simultaneously issued
It only sounds silly, but as soon as you can get extra coins that will also have an increased cost - I'll see how you'll talk
eviltamer

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:37:40 AM

It does not sound very well. I first imagined how one bitcoin, with its maximum rate, is suddenly sent another bitcoin, from outside. That's the joy "D
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:39:11 AM

I think that first of all you need to take part in the forms of the project, but about other platforms, it's better for you to think. Because it's subjective

I understand you, thank you, I will think, I have a lot of subscribers, I think this will be a good start in participating in the program.
Seidr

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:43:52 AM

I understand you, thank you, I will think, I have a lot of subscribers, I think this will be a good start in participating in the program.

Yes, you correctly think, the more subscribers you already have on the platform, the better you can start participating in the further development of the project
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

Is there information about the project team? What role do people occupy in the team, how many people are there?
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: