Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:39:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702643 times)
yuansuyi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:58:37 PM

My opinion is that large traders will not go to those marketplaces where they trade for more than one year. The level of trust in the new platform will always be lower
I do not agree with you, I think on the contrary experienced traders will pay attention to this platform. They will be much easier and more convenient to trade here than on old exchanges ,which can periodically lag and fall.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:59:26 PM

My opinion is that large traders will not go to those marketplaces where they trade for more than one year. The level of trust in the new platform will always be lower
I do not agree with you, I think on the contrary experienced traders will pay attention to this platform. They will be much easier and more convenient to trade here than on old exchanges ,which can periodically lag and fall.
If you had a huge amount of money in cryptocurrency, would you trust them with an absolutely new platform that has not proved itself yet?
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

If you had a huge amount of money in cryptocurrency, would you trust them with an absolutely new platform that has not proved itself yet?
Your arguments are absolutely not reasoned, you, as the miser continues to grumble, and to prove that all new projects including this one no future and the developers are not able to implement it.
vvv8

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:01:05 PM

Your arguments are absolutely not reasoned, you, as the miser continues to grumble, and to prove that all new projects including this one no future and the developers are not able to implement it.
I do not argue how to assure us the developers of the project will be really innovative in the field of cryptocurrency trading and has many advantages. I just wanted to say that no big traders will jump from Bittrex or Kraken to LocalCoinSwap.
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

I do not argue how to assure us the developers of the project will be really innovative in the field of cryptocurrency trading and has many advantages. I just wanted to say that no big traders will jump from Bittrex or Kraken to LocalCoinSwap.
Kraken is the oldest exchange, one of the first crypto-currency exchanges, there are very few trading pairs .As for Bittrex, there are of course more pairs,but there are constantly introducing some prohibitions to users of other countries, and the reset of all orders that are not closed for more than a month is generally no good. And you can consider the exchange endlessly, each has certain disadvantages that prevent traders from working.
vvv8

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

Kraken is the oldest exchange, one of the first crypto-currency exchanges, there are very few trading pairs .As for Bittrex, there are of course more pairs,but there are constantly introducing some prohibitions to users of other countries, and the reset of all orders that are not closed for more than a month is generally no good. And you can consider the exchange endlessly, each has certain disadvantages that prevent traders from working.
Well, let's see how the developers implement their plans. If they succeed, I will be glad. A new exchange with such cool functionality and features will be in demand among traders.
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

Well, let's see how the developers implement their plans. If they succeed, I will be glad. A new exchange with such cool functionality and features will be in demand among traders.
the team does have a different plan if it runs successfully can be a pride for all in my opinion do not look down on the new platform we will not know the future.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:05:41 PM

I like this project honestly for investors and future holders of tokens.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

What exactly do you mean, I do not understand? What exactly does "honest work" mean in what respect is this manifested?
redlay

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

What exactly do you mean, I do not understand? What exactly does "honest work" mean in what respect is this manifested?
The project team is completely open to future token holders, they have written about it in white paper more than once. All users and tokens holders will be able to directly influence decision making within the framework of the platform, as well as various dividend payment systems and much more.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:10:02 PM

The project team is completely open to future token holders, they have written about it in white paper more than once. All users and tokens holders will be able to directly influence decision making within the framework of the platform, as well as various dividend payment systems and much more.
yes I agree that in part this is very good. But it seems to me that this is not good about all cases
redlay

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

yes I agree that in part this is very good. But it seems to me that this is not good about all cases
What exactly do you mean? Explain please Huh
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

Well, for example, users can collectively make some decision that does not go to the benefit or will harm the entire platform and what will happen in this case? I certainly understand that openness to users is good, but trusting them to make responsible decisions that will affect the entire platform, it seems to me that it is too much.
redlay

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:14:54 PM

Well, for example, users can collectively make some decision that does not go to the benefit or will harm the entire platform and what will happen in this case? I certainly understand that openness to users is good, but trusting them to make responsible decisions that will affect the entire platform, it seems to me that it is too much.
Well, if it is so, it will be good. In any case, I agree that openness to the holders of tokens and users is a very good sign!
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

Well, if it is so, it will be good. In any case, I agree that openness to the holders of tokens and users is a very good sign!

So far it remains only to support the developers and wish them good luck!  Smiley
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:18:29 PM

Wow, I'm impressed with the idea of the project, the description is impressive!
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:20:48 PM

What are you talking about? What impressed you? And it's not quite clear what you're talking about
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

What are you talking about? What impressed you? And it's not quite clear what you're talking about
I am talking about the fact that the creation of a unified system with a single center is a great progress in this field!
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

I am talking about the fact that the creation of a unified system with a single center is a great progress in this field!
Aww, I understand you, I agree, this is a big step forward, the project is moving in the right direction
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

Aww, I understand you, I agree, this is a big step forward, the project is moving in the right direction
I think that the customers will be very impressed with this in the future and the project will conquer the market
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: