Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:58:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702643 times)
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

During ISO, the sale of crypto-currencies will also be organized. Now during the pre-sale at all stages, not all the stock allocated for the crowdsdale
You're wrong! Look at the information on the site! Now the development team has already collected $ 20 million, although there were only 5 presets. That is, they already sold 4 times more than they should have.
Do not mislead people. The site has information on the distribution of funds for various parts of the road map. The development team has a budget for sale during ICO, but there will be no bonus
I do not see on the site already collected more than $ 20 million that I see only 15 million cryptoshares that have been sold what I miss something there visible softcap has been achieved.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eviltamer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:12:55 PM

During ISO, the sale of crypto-currencies will also be organized. Now during the pre-sale at all stages, not all the stock allocated for the crowdsdale
You're wrong! Look at the information on the site! Now the development team has already collected $ 20 million, although there were only 5 presets. That is, they already sold 4 times more than they should have.
And why then will it be necessary for ICO? I know that in other projects at the time of ICO, there is still selling crypto currency to close current tasks...
The current tasks for the exchanger are the organization of the exchange of the crypto currency. In this case, there will not be a need for crypto currency to be sold from developers. Why do you need to sell currency, if it can be done by the participants?
That is, if I did not acquire a crypto currency during the pre-sale, then all that I lose is 40 percent of the bonus? I think that I can survive it!
I can say exactly where on the site you can see information about how the project budget will be distributed. AND THERE IS a certain reserve for the time of ICO
Do not deceive people. Look closely at your link. Would you rather fold her here?
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

Do not mislead people. The site has information on the distribution of funds for various parts of the road map. The development team has a budget for sale during ICO, but there will be no bonus
I do not see on the site already collected more than $ 20 million that I see only 15 million cryptoshares that have been sold what I miss something there visible softcap has been achieved.
Now on the site in the token section there is information about the absolute hard cap, which is now achieved, if you believe the main page
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:15:48 PM

Now on the site in the token section there is information about the absolute hard cap, which is now achieved, if you believe the main page
It's right. If all 70 million tokens are sold, in this case, the project budget is really $ 20 million
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:17:06 PM

And why then will it be necessary for ICO? I know that in other projects at the time of ICO, there is still selling crypto currency to close current tasks...
The current tasks for the exchanger are the organization of the exchange of the crypto currency. In this case, there will not be a need for crypto currency to be sold from developers. Why do you need to sell currency, if it can be done by the participants?
That is, if I did not acquire a crypto currency during the pre-sale, then all that I lose is 40 percent of the bonus? I think that I can survive it!
I can say exactly where on the site you can see information about how the project budget will be distributed. AND THERE IS a certain reserve for the time of ICO
Do not deceive people. Look closely at your link. Would you rather fold her here?
https://www.localcoinswap.com/general.html
Open this link, scroll down and you'll see the diagram. Open the second tab and read how the budget for the crowdsdale is divided
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

These guys are right. If you look at the tables and diagrams, you can guess that the project budget has reached an absolute hard cap. If this is not the case, then the balance of funds was divided between the project team members
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:19:54 PM

https://www.localcoinswap.com/general.html
Open this link, scroll down and you'll see the diagram. Open the second tab and read how the budget for the crowdsdale is divided
You're wrong, this is a completely different section of information about the project's budget. There is nothing similar to the budget of the Crowdsdale, unfortunately
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM

The project is very interesting and attracted a lot of attention , participants think the bounty in the future I will get good profit
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

The project is very interesting and attracted a lot of attention , participants think the bounty in the future I will get good profit
Just look how many of the participants involved in the bounty and everything will become clear)
kaltar

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:22:45 PM

Just look how many of the participants involved in the bounty and everything will become clear)
The fact that bounty involved a lot of people this is a very good indicator. But you can look at it from different sides.I think it is not too profitable to participate in a company where a large number of people especially with high ranks.
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

The fact that bounty involved a lot of people this is a very good indicator. But you can look at it from different sides.I think it is not too profitable to participate in a company where a large number of people especially with high ranks.
I think the opposite is better to let a small profit but to get it, than not get anything by joining the dubious bounty company
kaltar

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

I think the opposite is better to let a small profit but to get it, than not get anything by joining the dubious bounty company
It is necessary to look for the most suitable option that there was rather small competition on stakes and on profitability of the bounty
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

It is necessary to look for the most suitable option that there was rather small competition on stakes and on profitability of the bounty
While you are looking for the perfect option, people will get their profits by participating in the bounty companies really strong projects
kaltar

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:12:47 PM

While you are looking for the perfect option, people will get their profits by participating in the bounty companies really strong projects
Everyone decides for himself to participate or not, I consider it unacceptable to go into the bounty where scored of people to failure. Don't see the point
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:15:38 PM

Everyone decides for himself to participate or not, I consider it unacceptable to go into the bounty where scored of people to failure. Don't see the point
If the project is really a cool profit in the end will be the same as the average project. It is necessary to take into account the growth potential of the project and approximately imagine how much the price of the token can increase
kaltar

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

If the project is really a cool profit in the end will be the same as the average project. It is necessary to take into account the growth potential of the project and approximately imagine how much the price of the token can increase
Then it would be possible to complicate the conditions of bounty, to participate only those people who are interested in the project.
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

Then it would be possible to complicate the conditions of bounty, to participate only those people who are interested in the project.
Let's be frank)) Most people sell tokens at the first opportunity, which has a very negative impact on their price in the future
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

Wow great project. I hope that miners all over the world can be a part of this platform and use all of these advantages!
Kheg

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

Wow great project. I hope that miners all over the world can be a part of this platform and use all of these advantages!
Yes, mostly all of countries can use Lostcoinswap. There are only few exceptions on the list.
emontmon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:43:27 PM

Yes, mostly all of countries can use Lostcoinswap. There are only few exceptions on the list.
Wonderful. I’m in love with the idea. The team is brilliant. I’m interested in the bounty program, but can’t find useful information.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: