Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:39:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702645 times)
EccLipSe

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

Great alternative on the market! It is a great step in stabilization process of cryptocurrency market. I’m waiting for the launch.

The idea is great and promising, but what about the execution? How perspective this market is? How it will work?

You can read the white paper. This project offers you confidence in the future. There are many interesting projects like markspace, but you still don’t have any guarantee. Localcoinswap gives an opportunity to freely buy and sell any cryptocurrency.
Ok. Do they use p2p system? What advantages can it offer for users?

Of course, yes, this is the basis of the blockchain. Bitcoin was incepted in 2009 so and the p2p system. Each party has the same capability in here. It makes possible for every node to work as a server and as a client. Unfortunately it works only with several cryptocurrencies, so this project can offer this way of communication for all of them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melander81

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:45:18 PM

The approach of this exchange is pretty straight-forward. Once a lot more people adapt the concept of crypto currencies, this is one sure way to have your holdings traded. The best thing about this is that holders of the LCS will get to be part of this and earn dividends. And the dividends are in the form of other crypto, which in turn you can probably spend or trade as well. So its a win-win scenario.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:59:13 PM

If we consider this project in terms of investment attractiveness, it is very good. Indeed it will be an innovation in the field of cryptocurrency trading.
You don't seem too strange so many advantages of the project, well, just ideal some))) the most important thing in the project is its implementation in the real world, in my opinion this project will be very difficult to implement.
Why do you think that it will be very difficult to implement this project?
Let's start with the fact that the developers assure us that their trading platform can not be hacked,that they use the latest protection systems, etc. The fact that users ' money will be stored on cold wallets. Let's see how they will justify themselves when their trading platform is hacked ,as well as many other existing ones.
I do not think that this platform will be subjected to hacker attacks , the developers first of all began to develop a good security system ,and developed it on the experience of hacking other cryptocurrency exchanges.
We are assured by the developers that this will be the most global platform for the sale of cryptocurrencies, will support all payment methods , have effective security ,a wide pool of coins, it sounds too sweet, as it will actually be unknown.
You are too skeptical about the project, the crypto-currency industry has long needed a global decentralized platform, with a huge selection of cryptocurrencies and new protection systems. At the moment, modern exchanges leave much to be desired, both in terms of usability and safety.

I don't even understand the concept and asked a question about it. Is this about people meeting in real life and swapping currencies or is about atomic swaps between different blockchains?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
eviltamer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:50:33 AM

In my opinion, this project does not solve any of the problems of the modern crypto-currency market, it's just another platform for exchanging crypto currency
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:52:59 AM

In my opinion, this project does not solve any of the problems of the modern crypto-currency market, it's just another platform for exchanging crypto currency
Why do you think so? LocalCoinSwap - perfectly assembled platform for transferring a large number of types of crypto currency into another crypto currency, moreover, to another user's wallet
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:59:38 AM

Good afternoon! help me, please, make a choice: do I need to invest my money in this project? As I understand it, the project will soon start presale?
eviltamer

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:02:09 AM

Good afternoon! help me, please, make a choice: do I need to invest my money in this project? As I understand it, the project will soon start presale?
I think not. There are a lot of blank spots in this project. I do not understand, honestly, how the project team wants to expand the number of types of crypto currency for the exchange
mynamehere

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:04:46 AM

There is no need to doubt this project. Its peculiarity is precisely that this project is simple, and this means that it is not so easy to sink it
eviltamer

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

There is no need to doubt this project. Its peculiarity is precisely that this project is simple, and this means that it is not so easy to sink it
Is it not so easy to sink?
And how about breaking it at the stage of origin? merge the database keys now and after delete the data on the transfer of the crypto currency
imginy

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

And how about breaking it at the stage of origin? merge the database keys now and after delete the data on the transfer of the crypto currency
As far as I know, the project has some kind of advanced protection, in addition, it is a decentralized platform. What database are you talking about? Do you think the development team has a central server with information about all translations?
eviltamer

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

As far as I know, the project has some kind of advanced protection, in addition, it is a decentralized platform. What database are you talking about? Do you think the development team has a central server with information about all translations?
I think that there should be some common central platform, which also supports the site's functionality. That's what I'm talking about it
mynamehere

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:14:05 AM

I think that there should be some common central platform, which also supports the site's functionality. That's what I'm talking about it
such a server simply can not be. The very concept - decentralization - prohibits the use of servers with databases and with the unloading of sites on them.
imginy

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

such a server simply can not be. The very concept - decentralization - prohibits the use of servers with databases and with the unloading of sites on them.
I completely agree. Most likely, the processing power for maintaining the site is either hired, or it is located on several computers based on the blockchain
eviltamer

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

All right, geniuses! But a hired remote server is also a central server that can hack and drop the site. That is, decentralization here can not be performed 100%?
mynamehere

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

All right, geniuses! But a hired remote server is also a central server that can hack and drop the site. That is, decentralization here can not be performed 100%?
The decentralized platform is needed for the transfer of funds, which here works properly and qualitatively in view of the simplicity and security of technology. This is the strongest aspect of this project, for which it is worth paying
imginy

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:21:30 AM

The decentralized platform is needed for the transfer of funds, which here works properly and qualitatively in view of the simplicity and security of technology. This is the strongest aspect of this project, for which it is worth paying
How much will one LCS cost? I did not find information about the price of pre-sale. It is very interesting, what will be the price policy and from what it will be based?
eviltamer

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:24:44 AM

How much will one LCS cost? I did not find information about the price of pre-sale. It is very interesting, what will be the price policy and from what it will be based?
The team of the project has kept a concrete figure in secret, but it is already known that the bonus during a crowdsale will be huge. For example, for a pre-sale bonus will be 40%, and gradually grow from stage to stage
mynamehere

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

The team of the project has kept a concrete figure in secret, but it is already known that the bonus during a crowdsale will be huge. For example, for a pre-sale bonus will be 40%, and gradually grow from stage to stage
and indeed, 40% is an impressive bonus for this project. I saw that if you invest for several stages, then the bonus from the funds invested in pre-sale will be 60%
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:37:06 AM

Let's take a sound look at things and accept the fact that modern exchanges do not cope with their tasks for a number of reasons. The complexity of the verification and deposit of funds on the stock exchange, constant restrictions and changes in the rules, sometimes they can simply close for no apparent reason, there is no good regulation in some countries.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:42:17 AM

Let's take a sound look at things and accept the fact that modern exchanges do not cope with their tasks for a number of reasons. The complexity of the verification and deposit of funds on the stock exchange, constant restrictions and changes in the rules, sometimes they can simply close for no apparent reason, there is no good regulation in some countries.
All I can add constant hacker attacks, the complexity of the withdrawal from the stock exchange, generally the list is very long .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: