Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702643 times)
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

My opinion is that large traders will not go to those marketplaces where they trade for more than one year. The level of trust in the new platform will always be lower
My opinion is that large traders will not go to those marketplaces where they trade for more than one year. The level of trust in the new platform will always be lower
If you had a huge amount of money in cryptocurrency, would you trust them with an absolutely new platform that has not proved itself yet?
Your arguments are absolutely not reasoned, you, as the miser continues to grumble, and to prove that all new projects including this one no future and the developers are not able to implement it.
I do not argue how to assure us the developers of the project will be really innovative in the field of cryptocurrency trading and has many advantages. I just wanted to say that no big traders will jump from Bittrex or Kraken to LocalCoinSwap.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:04:53 PM

If you had a huge amount of money in cryptocurrency, would you trust them with an absolutely new platform that has not proved itself yet?
Your arguments are absolutely not reasoned, you, as the miser continues to grumble, and to prove that all new projects including this one no future and the developers are not able to implement it.
I do not argue how to assure us the developers of the project will be really innovative in the field of cryptocurrency trading and has many advantages. I just wanted to say that no big traders will jump from Bittrex or Kraken to LocalCoinSwap.
Kraken is the oldest exchange, one of the first cryptocurrency exchanges, there are very few trading pairs .As for Bittrex, there are of course more pairs,but there are constantly introducing some prohibitions to users of other countries, and the reset of all orders that are not closed for more than a month is generally no good. And you can consider the exchange endlessly, each has certain disadvantages that prevent traders from working.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:05:25 PM

Kraken is the oldest exchange, one of the first cryptocurrency exchanges, there are very few trading pairs .As for Bittrex, there are of course more pairs,but there are constantly introducing some prohibitions to users of other countries, and the reset of all orders that are not closed for more than a month is generally no good. And you can consider the exchange endlessly, each has certain disadvantages that prevent traders from working.
Well, let's see how the developers implement their plans. If they succeed, I will be glad. A new exchange with such cool functionality and features will be in demand among traders.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:06:58 PM

So what exactly do we have? Is it a service that allows users to exchange money between each other or what?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:12:37 PM

So what exactly do we have? Is it a service that allows users to exchange money between each other or what?
I think you got a little wrong about the essence of this project. It's a little different
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:13:01 PM

I think you got a little wrong about the essence of this project. It's a little different
So maybe you'll try to explain to me exactly what I'm wrong about why I'm wrong?
vvv8

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

So maybe you'll try to explain to me exactly what I'm wrong about why I'm wrong?
This platform is not for exchange, it is a trading platform that offers you the opportunity to trade various currencies within the same ecosystem. You also can do transhaktsii and it will be much faster if you did not do it within the framework of this platform.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

This platform is not for exchange, it is a trading platform that offers you the opportunity to trade various currencies within the same ecosystem. You also can do transhaktsii and it will be much faster if you did not do it within the framework of this platform.
That is, it's a platform for traders, if I understood you correctly, right?
vvv8

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:16:22 PM

That is, it's a platform for traders, if I understood you correctly, right?
Well, as I understand partly for. For those who are interested in investing, and in making assets profitable for you.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:25:34 AM

It turns out that it will be a whole community of crypto traders, it is much more and more global than the next cryptocurrency exchange.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:29:33 AM

It turns out that it will be a whole community of crypto traders, it is much more and more global than the next cryptocurrency exchange.
Huge and diverse functionality, the ability to add friends, and the system of achievements will make the work on this platform very interesting
okaypool

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:33:28 AM

Huge and diverse functionality, the ability to add friends, and the system of achievements will make the work on this platform very interesting
The idea is simply gorgeous, and we can expect something truly innovative and global. I hope the developers have enough experience and knowledge to start the project
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:37:45 AM

The idea is simply gorgeous, and we can expect something truly innovative and global. I hope the developers have enough experience and knowledge to start the project
The development team is really strong. It will be able to ensure the correct operation of the platform
okaypool

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:47:21 AM

The development team is really strong. It will be able to ensure the correct operation of the platform
In fact, no one else tried to create a platform of such a large-scale nature, where there will be a lot of cryptocurrencies, users from around the world, the introduction of funds with the help of a huge number of cryptocurrencies and much more
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:50:10 AM

In fact, no one else tried to create a platform of such a large-scale nature, where there will be a lot of cryptocurrencies, users from around the world, the introduction of funds with the help of a huge number of cryptocurrencies and much more
Blockchain technology will allow you to perform operations on the platform without fear for what you may be fooled ,this is the most important plus
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:55:31 AM

Have you ever wondered why there is no such platform yet ?
benres

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:57:02 AM

Good development team and community members so far this project have already been on the news to the cryptocurrency community and still growing, the success of similar platform really depends on the community member who really supports the project and the stages of its development. Looking forward to is and keeping it on my watch list!
okaypool

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:01:56 AM

I think because it is not enough just to implement in reality, but I still look at this project with optimism and I am sure that this will really be a breakthrough in the field of cryptocurrency trade.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:08:13 AM

I think because it is not enough just to implement in reality, but I still look at this project with optimism and I am sure that this will really be a breakthrough in the field of cryptocurrency trade.
My opinion as would have been the ideal system of protection of the trading platform, there are people who will be able to work around it. So I don't really believe in fairy tales about this system being so unapproachable. Very often, cryptocurrency exchanges are hacked, and this site is likely to be no exception
okaypool

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:11:55 AM

My opinion as would have been the ideal system of protection of the trading platform, there are people who will be able to work around it. So I don't really believe in fairy tales about this system being so unapproachable. Very often, cryptocurrency exchanges are hacked, and this site is likely to be no exception
The developers have paid great attention to the security of the platform and are doing everything possible to avoid any hacker attacks and hacking purses.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: