Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702643 times)
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:51:56 PM

By the way, I read that they will offer a reward for those who will help them make the platform safer!
Sounds very interesting! How exactly will it be?  Smiley
Well, everything is very simple, for those who can find some errors in the security system, they will offer a reward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kheg

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:52:12 PM

By the way, I read that they will offer a reward for those who will help them make the platform safer!
Well, everything is very simple, for those who can find some errors in the security system, they will offer a reward.
It's very good that they are going to support such an initiative. Many developers are not always positive about this and I think this is very wrong. This should be supported and motivated by users to work in this direction!
And about the specific sums of awards, anything is known?
emontmon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:52:28 PM

It's very good that they are going to support such an initiative. Many developers are not always positive about this and I think this is very wrong. This should be supported and motivated by users to work in this direction!
Well, about the amounts I have not heard detailed information, I know that only 5,000,000 tokens have been allocated for this.
Kheg

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

Well, about the amounts I have not heard detailed information, I know that only 5,000,000 tokens have been allocated for this.
And how much will it be in USD?
emontmon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:52:56 PM

I can not answer you this question, the price during the sale of the tokens will be 1 ETH = 2500 LCS  but after listing on the exchange the token may grow in value and come recount. Therefore, only an approximate answer can be given to this question.
Kheg

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

I can not answer you this question, the price during the sale of the tokens will be 1 ETH = 2500 LCS  but after listing on the exchange the token may grow in value and come recount. Therefore, only an approximate answer can be given to this question.
Well I understood, thanks for the help! Smiley
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:55:11 PM

The project is very ambitious and promising. I think the most important problem will be in its implementation and technical component . Making such a complex system work is a very difficult task.
leptoon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

The project is very ambitious and promising. I think the most important problem will be in its implementation and technical component . Making such a complex system work is a very difficult task.
Reading the white paper and seeing what the developers offer us really begin to doubt a little whether it is feasible at all? I find it difficult to answer that question.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

Reading the white paper and seeing what the developers offer us really begin to doubt a little whether it is feasible at all? I find it difficult to answer that question.
Why is it not feasible ? It seems quite feasible to me, just no one has ever tried to do something like this and cool.
leptoon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:56:12 PM

Why is it not feasible ? It seems quite feasible to me, just no one has ever tried to do something like this and cool.
Well, let's start with when did the technology of the blockchain and smart contract for Ethereum?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

Well, let's start with when did the technology of the blockchain and smart contract for Ethereum?
I understand what you tend to do , blockchain technology is not the first year as used in many platforms, Ethereum in 2014 appeared if my memory does not change.
leptoon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:57:00 PM

I understand what you tend to do , blockchain technology is not the first year as used in many platforms, Ethereum in 2014 appeared if my memory does not change.
Well, so I want to say the following, a lot of trading platforms based on blockchain were created,which promised users the charm ,trading bots and much more. But why can't you give an example of such projects which are working properly.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:57:16 PM

Well, so I want to say the following, a lot of trading platforms based on blockchain were created,which promised users the charm ,trading bots and much more. But why can't you give an example of such projects which are working properly.
Naturally, investors are now difficult to bring in new projects, especially in the projects of trading platforms, people are just waiting for when any project of this kind will work to be sure that it is not just words on paper and their money will be spent on the development and development of the project.
leptoon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:57:37 PM

Naturally, investors are now difficult to bring in new projects, especially in the projects of trading platforms, people are just waiting for when any project of this kind will work to be sure that it is not just words on paper and their money will be spent on the development and development of the project.
Let's say if I was an investor, I would carefully look at this project, I choose the prospect of investing on the criterion of whether the project will be implemented in the real world, and what his business model.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:57:53 PM

Let's say if I was an investor, I would carefully look at this project, I choose the prospect of investing on the criterion of whether the project will be implemented in the real world, and what his business model.
Not going to argue with you on this, everyone has their own opinion and everyone has a right to it.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:59:00 PM

My opinion is that large traders will not go to those marketplaces where they trade for more than one year. The level of trust in the new platform will always be lower
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

My opinion is that large traders will not go to those marketplaces where they trade for more than one year. The level of trust in the new platform will always be lower
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:02:25 PM

If you had a huge amount of money in cryptocurrency, would you trust them with an absolutely new platform that has not proved itself yet?
Vladrak

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

What specific cryptocurrency is used on the platform?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:03:59 PM

If you had a huge amount of money in cryptocurrency, would you trust them with an absolutely new platform that has not proved itself yet?
Your arguments are absolutely not reasoned, you, as the miser continues to grumble, and to prove that all new projects including this one no future and the developers are not able to implement it.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: