Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:43:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BPMC Launch BF1 USB miner - probably the fastest USB miner in the World  (Read 42012 times)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 11:46:31 AM

interested, Canada shipping?

Was hoping for Canada shipping too Smiley  Hook me up! Smiley
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 11:47:48 AM

interested, Canada shipping?

Was hoping for Canada shipping too Smiley  Hook me up! Smiley
Canada shipping should be fine.

Message me if you have any problems
xjack

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 11:51:55 AM

Funny I remember the price dropped as SOON as we posted... BE's not blades and when we dropped our prices they dropped them again in the group buys funny eh? Not because of difficulty. Check the dates on our posts and the price drops in the Block Erupters. Direct correlation when we were running our K1 Nano sales.

This.  Friedcat is using first mover advantage to Max profits.  Whether you like any of the products or pricing doesn't matter, the new entrants have an uphill battle since he's found that each new competitor and diff increase knocks down a price barrier that he can meet or beat, for now.

xjack - 1xjackDMgJCLn1LDtbgh51DYw6uRgeHVb
Reputation thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482124.0
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 11:54:20 AM

why are people hating on some ASIC guys who ACTUALLY HAVE A PRODUCT READY TO SHIP? I mean seriously, how ungrateful are people? If you don't like the price don't buy it. There are plenty of other options for your money out there, so why make them feel like shit and provoke a fight with them just because it turns out they can't make the product at a price the market wants to pay? It's not like they will go homeless, they will just mine with them.

I know.  Right?

I think there are just a lot of bitter, spiteful people for whatever reason.  Some may be bitter that the days of GPU mining for BTC are long gone.  Others just may not have spare cash or BTC to invest and are jealous.  But I think the majority of them just hate change and fear the unknown.

I personally get excited about most of the new product announcements and find it hard to resist diving in head first and joining every damn preorder, lol.  Admittedly, this is still just a hobby for me but fast turning into more of an avocation.  But I don't delude myself and think I'll be able to retire and live off my BTC earnings... ever.  ROI, schmROI!  I'm having a blast doing this!  If I lose a few pennies, I won't starve.  But so far, it's been worth every one of those (many, many) pennies.
play

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 11:54:34 AM

You should have realized by now that the community has been learning a lot from the past months.

Don't complain about your costs being high... that's your problem. Make better decisions next time.

Almost everyone is in this for the money and the ones who are not just got run over by your minimum order.

So please, improve your pricing.

▄▄▄                                               
         ██▀█▀▀▀▀█▄                                         
         █▌██     █▌                                       
         █▌███     ▀█    ▄▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄                 
        ▐█ ██████   ▀██▀▀▀ █▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀████               
        ██ ████       ▀▀                 ████▄         ▄▄▄   
       ▐█▌ ▄▄███████████▄  ▄███████████▄ ████▌      ▄████ 
      ███ ▄█████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌    ▀████▌ ▀████   ▄████▀   
      ██ ▄████▀███████████ ▐███▌███  ▐███▌   ████▄████▀     
     ▐██▐████ █ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▐███▄▄▄▄▄████▀█ ███▀█████▀       
    ▄██▌████▌ █ ██████████▌▐████████████▄  ███▄█████▄       
   ▐███▌▐█████  ██████████ ▐████████ ▐███▌██ ▄████████▄     
   ████▌▀███▄▄  ██ ▄▄████ ▐███████   ████▄████▀ ▀█████▄   
  ▐████▌██▀██████████████▀ ▐████████████▀▄████▀     ▀█████▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

──────  A Crypto Exchange Unlike Any Other
  ✔ SECURITY   ✔ TRANSPARENCY   ✔ ACCESSIBILITY
Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Reddit
Website

HERO/LEGENDARY MEMBER
miter_myles

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 11:57:06 AM

We get the premium eBay pricing to kick off?

eww...

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 11:59:00 AM

2 Blades = 7/8/9 BTC = 20 GH/S
Blades are over priced, the BTC cost (~8 BTC for 2 of them) is either above what you will return or just on par with it.
i.e. you give away BTC then MAYBE get it back many months later ... i.e. over priced

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:06:50 PM

You should have realized by now that the community has been learning a lot from the past months.

Don't complain about your costs being high... that's your problem. Make better decisions next time.

Almost everyone is in this for the money and the ones who are not just got run over by your minimum order.

That may be. Consider that the primary item is over $108 each chip and consider that the price of those asic's are expected to drop for next months orders.

However the unit itself is USB based and cgminer supported and you can flash the firmware.

Hmm sounds like a great tinkering tool for those who want to see what they can do with Bitfury Chips.
erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:16:24 PM

That may be. Consider that the primary item is over $108 each chip and consider that the price of those asic's are expected to drop for next months orders.

However the unit itself is USB based and cgminer supported and you can flash the firmware.

Hmm sounds like a great tinkering tool for those who want to see what they can do with Bitfury Chips.
BS the reels of chips until recently were $60,000 for 3,000, that's $20 per chip.

Zefir is selling them for .27BTC per chip https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=288718.0

Even the July delivery ones were only 21 Euro each http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/product/bitfury-55nm-asic-by-reel-july/
Beastlymac

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:20:03 PM

BS the reels of chips until recently were $60,000 for 3,000, that's $20 per chip.

Reels haven't started shipping yet. Also where are they $60,000? Reels don't start shipping till later this month and the start of next month.

erk

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:23:01 PM

Reels haven't started shipping yet. Also where are they $60,000? Reels don't start shipping till later this month and the start of next month.
http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/product/bitfury-55nm-asic-by-reel-july/ July delivery
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:24:07 PM

We paid going rate $130 per chip when we bought our lot of chips. We already stated that clearly in the thread. Please read.

Looking at October prices doesn't help our math just yours.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
erk

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:25:56 PM

We paid going rate $130 per chip when we bought our lot of chips. We already stated that clearly in the thread. Please read.

That's why I posted the July deliver price, but I guess you prefer to cherry pick.

http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/product/bitfury-55nm-asic-by-reel-july/

Vorksholk
Legendary

Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 12:27:44 PM

Awesome product, once you guys get bitfury chips significantly cheaper these will be flying off the shelves. Are you guys looking into having regional resellers? I wonder if CanaryintheMine would be open to doing some...

VeriBlock: Securing The World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin
https://veriblock.org
Bicknellski

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:28:13 PM

That's why I posted the July deliver price, but I guess you prefer to cherry pick.

Good we paid $130 per chip... and? You want to say what? We are lying? I think there are about 11 people in the COOP can verify what we paid per chip.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:29:11 PM

Awesome product, once you guys get bitfury chips significantly cheaper these will be flying off the shelves. Are you guys looking into having regional resellers? I wonder if CanaryintheMine would be open to doing some...

We will do our best only so much you can do with what you got... this is what we got for now.

mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:30:49 PM

I will add this http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/product/bitfury-reel-fifo/ , First in First out, and 1 chip is at 22.5€ or 0.21BTC delivery starts on the 20th this month, assuming cost of production is 0.3BTC and the hole process from delivery till assembly will take 2-3 weeks, this means they will be available at max the end of the first week of October.

and even Burnnin is working on a 16 chip mining bar which can perform 43GH/s at nominal speeds , but he said he will target the 5 Gh/s of each chip, lets say this wont work out for him and he will be able to do only 3.2Gh/s ( it has been done) this will give you 51gh/s only for 470€ ~ 4.5BTC

this is why it is worth to wait 2-3 weeks.
Beastlymac

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:32:11 PM

We where not able to order these. We did not have a working prototype and we also did not have the up front funds available to pay the $300,000+ that they costed. (They might have been less but I remember them being $300,000+)

Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:33:38 PM

Zefir is selling them for .27BTC per chip https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=288718.0

Even the July delivery ones were only 21 Euro each http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/product/bitfury-55nm-asic-by-reel-july/

You are wrong about the August price as those reals were expensive 300k +
However the old price for October chip Reals was indeed $60k
I purchased chips myself at August price.

https://megabigpower.com/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=33

They had a minimum amount before of 10 chips per order. However now minimum order is 1.
monsters4r

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:38:40 PM

Today I would pay 1BTC (+ship) each or 2.1 for two incl. shipping.  Smiley

--- APOM - Anti Pre-Order Movement ---
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: