Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:32:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Litecoin  (Read 2197 times)
sann111 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:35:44 AM

I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:42:49 AM
Merited by boranes (1)

I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.

Theoretically the price of litecoins is declining from a few weeks ago. market conditions are not supporting litecoin price movements, but the volume of litecoin transactions can be said to be quite small compared to other popular altcoins like Etherum. Must have enough courage and also be ready to take risks if you decide to invest in litecoin, if all goes well then you will benefit, but if not then you will incur losses. All the results you get in accordance with what you do.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:57:18 AM

The entire cryptocurrency market is in a downward trend.
I will not invest in litecoin. It's not a good choice. Unless you know the inside information that there will be  a big lift next week. Otherwise, I don't think I will invest in litecoin.

JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:22:08 AM

I will not invest in litecoin. It's not a good choice. Unless you know the inside information that there will be  a big lift next week. Otherwise, I don't think I will invest in litecoin.

IMO, if it is the whole market moving down together, I would actually invest LTC (+ a couple of other promising altcoins too).

Altcoins tends to dip a lot more severely vs BTC, and once they rebound, they would give a much greater %gain too.
But it is risky, and you need to do your own research as to which altcoins are solid-projects that actually has a future.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:25:04 AM

I will not invest in litecoin. It's not a good choice. Unless you know the inside information that there will be  a big lift next week. Otherwise, I don't think I will invest in litecoin.

Perhaps you do not know, but the LTC from the release of Litepay. This is a payment service that will allow companies and businesses to accept LTC for payment. British customers will be able to pay for products and services in dollars, without paying commissions for transactions.I think this is a good time to buy LTC

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:36:22 AM

Yes, Litecoin is a good coin, but why you say that prices will increase within a week!! What new good news do you have regarding Litecoin? But yes, I think Litecoin might increase in value in the coming months itself, if Litepay (allows you to pay with Litecoin in normal stores also) becomes popular.

Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:37:52 AM

Just wait until cryptocurrencies return from its downtreand.
Litecoin has a future as, First, Litecoin has a lifetime cap of 84 million coins, which is four times higher than the total number of Bitcoins that can be mined.
This means that as demand increases, there will be a larger supply of Litecoins to meet it, at least initially.
blant

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

Also bought some LTC at the dip. Litepay seems very promising.
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:21:46 AM

yes, your decision is right. litecoin gained the highest price of $ 150 in the last week, and is now down. it's good you buy again for investment, but not for next week. because of my feelings, before china new year, maybe the price is still not stable for you to sell .but if to buy, maybe now the right time.
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:35:42 AM

Are you sure for what you say? If so please let me know and I can discuss with you. But at present, I don't think there is any big news for LTC to breakthrough in the near future.

thomas daniel

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:37:06 AM

Yeah, I am planning on making a big investment in Litecoin, but in recent days I have checked out Dash (which I don't own ATM) and I'm a bit skeptical that Litecoin would be much better Sad However I believe Atomic Swaps will make both BTC and (especially) LTC surge
alazne lily

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:42:29 AM

Litecoin was created by Charlie Lee not long after Bitcoin came into existence. It was supposed to be the silver to Bitcoin’s gold. It’s a peer to peer decentralized crypto, meaning it’s supposed to be used for all transactions like buying food at a cafe or paying your bills.
Litecoin’s greatest feature is perhaps their lightning network and atomic swap which made transactions a lot faster. You don’t need to wait for confirmations unlike Bitcoin which is rather slow.
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:44:11 AM

Litecoin still looks like a good investment option, but lately bitcoin has been on a downward trend, and I think I'll be waiting for a while and then I'm buying Litecoin, because I'm still bullish on the Litecoin.

phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:45:35 AM

Litecoin is a good investment choice, it was undervalued all these years but finally charlie was able to bring it back to life to some extent. There were many major partnership that took place last week but becauae of the bearish movement the price didn't get affected. I would suggest hold litecoin till end of this year you can get a good return
Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:54:10 AM

litecoin is a pretty good coin, let alone the current price on the market back in red, it is a good time to buy and invest in litecoin before the price returns are expensive.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:01:47 AM

if you bought Litecoin in the recent big dip then you have made a very good investment with low risk. if you just bought it after the dip, it is still a good investment but you are taking a little more risk because it may take a longer time before a big pump comes to litecoin.
for now i see other altcoins are getting pumped, mostly the smaller ones with smaller price are getting pumped big time. there will be a market wide pump in a couple of months though and LTC will be one of the coins that will get a good pump then at the very least.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:05:56 AM

market is in a downward trend so I did not invest in crypto currency right now because of this situation. What I'm doing now is just watching the bitcoin moves because of bitcoin I base on what I do. When the bitcoin comes down automatically it will also affect altcoin. I still hesitate to invest in litecoin. So it's just a little patience
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

I fully support the author of this post! Invest in lightcoin is necessary and it does not matter in which market, it is a coin that will grow many times. Here you will see! Personally, I think that there are a few coins that will always be dearly appreciated. Bitcoin, monero, litecoin, Dash.
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:27:59 AM

I fully support the author of this post! Invest in lightcoin is necessary and it does not matter in which market, it is a coin that will grow many times. Here you will see! Personally, I think that there are a few coins that will always be dearly appreciated. Bitcoin, monero, litecoin, Dash.
Don't you think that Ethereum will be always appreciated?
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:12:15 PM

I still buying and investing to litecoin , bitcoin and ethereum and the price of litecoin seems fine , and going strong but still hoping to raise the bitcoin and eth because the price is low , but this is the time to buy. So I think this would be great and looking forward to litecoin , I hope that it will increase more and more.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: