Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Litecoin  (Read 2197 times)
Franklin Pierce

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:38:13 AM

Litecoin is very similar to BTC, having similar functionality and cryptoeconomics. While LTC doesn’t get the fame that BTC does, it is a more coordinated community, executing their roadmap better than Bitcoin. If some critical failure ever happened with Bitcoin (political or otherwise), Litecoin is well positioned to take it’s place as the ‘new’ base cryptocurrency.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

Litecoin again came into limelight with the announcement of the launch of LitePay. LitePayhas the potential to increase the revenue for Litecoin by opening up an entirely new user base. On 25th February 2018, a day before the expected launch of LitePay, the LTC-BTC pair looked to break the then key resistance level.

Such fiasco

https://www.litepay.us/
Millard Fillmore

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:57:16 AM

Buying Litecoin at any point is a good investment as long as you’re not catching the top and you’re comfortable with the inherent risk in investing in new financial instruments.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:05:04 AM

According to my research I have been recommended to my friends to expect a rise in a coin suitable for the long term me.

Gu_XiaoMing

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

Yes, Buying Litecoin is a Good Investment in 2018 because in this year they are getting to launch its Lightning Network and which cause to be in its prices and moreover, it was much pretty Transparent like other top Cryptocurrencies.
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:18:28 AM

According to my research I have been recommended to my friends to expect a rise in a coin suitable for the long term me.
Litecoin’s just like any other decentralized cryptocurrency that runs on a public ledger (a blockchain). Litecoin’s faster transaction speed is more scalable with cryptocurrency adoption spreading like a virus. But as of now, the mining infrastructure isn’t as widespread as it is for Bitcoin, which is why it got off to a slow start. However, Investment in Litecoin is a good thing for a long term, as the litecoin price potentially go to the moon.
Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:19:36 AM

The entire cryptocurrency market is in a downward trend.
I will not invest in litecoin. It's not a good choice. Unless you know the inside information that there will be  a big lift next week. Otherwise, I don't think I will invest in litecoin.

Perhaps you do not know, but the LTC from the release of Litepay. This is a payment service that will allow companies and businesses to accept LTC for payment. British customers will be able to pay for products and services in dollars, without paying commissions for transactions.I think this is a good time to buy LTC

Yes if that is real then the progress can lead the litecoin price goes up because we can use litecoin to pay the bill in the company.
But so far i dont see any good increase movement of the litecoin price so i am also confuse why good progress does not make good price movement for litecoin.
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

I will not invest in litecoin. It's not a good choice. Unless you know the inside information that there will be  a big lift next week. Otherwise, I don't think I will invest in litecoin.

Perhaps you do not know, but the LTC from the release of Litepay. This is a payment service that will allow companies and businesses to accept LTC for payment. British customers will be able to pay for products and services in dollars, without paying commissions for transactions.I think this is a good time to buy LTC

Yes if that is real then the progress can lead the litecoin price goes up because we can use litecoin to pay the bill in the company.
But so far i dont see any good increase movement of the litecoin price so i am also confuse why good progress does not make good price movement for litecoin.

because it was a scam? How hard it is to  click link in my previous post and check yourself?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

As we can see the crypto market, it is facing problem in terms of increasing. And I could say that almost all crypto has been affected by this issue. Moreover, litecoin seems to be a good coin so investing into this could give us also a good profit. So, for those who already invested in this coin, just hold and probably by next quarter we can see some improvement in it.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

Yes, Litecoin is a good coin, but why you say that prices will increase within a week!! What new good news do you have regarding Litecoin? But yes, I think Litecoin might increase in value in the coming months itself, if Litepay (allows you to pay with Litecoin in normal stores also) becomes popular.

It is also good to invest litecoin because this is also a pricy coin but how about if you consider other coins like ETH,GOLDCOIN, and the most precious which is bitcoin, so that you can earn profit whatever coin will hit the market, and the others are on stock and hold for long term until it will reach the target price.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.

litecoin is one of the best coins, and i agree with you on investment in litecoin. but it is for long-term i think, cause with the market like now it will be hard.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.
That is true, do you think that price could pump in next 2 months? Cause i think that it will be good  time if price go below 100 and after that investing should bring some big income.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:27:07 PM

Litecoin is not performing bad, as it already increased a lot last year from $50 to $370 and now down to $160 due to bearish market, Litecoin will be back to $300 once the market gets stable.
Let's be realistic, Litecoin falls in price, what's the point of investing in it now? It is better to wait for the minimum price, and then already buy this coin.

Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:51:24 PM

Litecoin had prospects a month ago, there was a lot of good news related to this coin, but not all the news worked, and that's why Litecoin dropped quite significantly on negative attitudes. I don't think that this coin will be in the uptrend in the short term.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

It is always advisable to invest not only the Litecoin but you can invest in Dogecoin also. The next year is going to be the year for both Litecoin and Dogecoin. So, buy it more you can.
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

This was posted on the month of February where you're expecting for a good development of Litecoin maybe on the first week of March. So, how was it? Have you had that price growth of Litecoin during this fluctuation period?

Its not that bad to invest in Litecoin. I can say that it is a good investment. Whether the price fluctuate, it still nice to hold Litecoin. I find this coin promising and worth it to hold.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:26:53 PM

I like to use Litecoin because of its lighting network and this allows me to save a lot of my time using Litecoin to make payments, and low transaction fees, to send Litecoin from your wallet this another big advantage, an investment in Litecoin would be a good option for investors because I see great potential in altcoin and
in the future.
1000 years

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

yes, I am also getting interested to invest in litecoin. There are several reasons why Litecoin proves to be a better investment than Bitcoin in the future. In addition to faster Block Generation, Litecoin mining is also easier given that Bitcoin mining operations around the world are consuming a lot of electricity and have reduced graphics cards required for mining rigs. This could be a major advantage for LTC miners in the future.

bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:28:37 PM

Lite coin as of now is at the lowest price we can expect to bounce back once the bitcoin bull coin start as per last year market calculations we can expect Litecoin to reach 1000 dollars
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

As we can see the crypto market, it is facing problem in terms of increasing. And I could say that almost all crypto has been affected by this issue. Moreover, litecoin seems to be a good coin so investing into this could give us also a good profit. So, for those who already invested in this coin, just hold and probably by next quarter we can see some improvement in it.
I agree with your thoughts, the next quarter falls on litecoin.
litecoin is very effective in maintaining the price and it shows
that litecoin will soon grow big into a real investment

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███