Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:25:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Litecoin  (Read 2197 times)
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:19:27 AM

Litecoin chart is looking good. Once it breaks out above old highs in $400s,  it will run above $1000. Just going to hodl it patiently for the long term.
Litecoin is an interesting coin as it represents the future payment system and the name Litecoin always makes investors interested because the coin has a very strong development team and always has a community big support behind. Personally I believe LTC this year could reach $ 1000 because Litecoin's potential is still huge

Yet, such "very strong development team" wasn't able to deliver on Litepay and failed miserably

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

Litecoin is a very safe investment and rewarding at the same time too. Its fundamentals are strong and it has retraced a lot from its ATH so its due for a run and we saw some spark of it in the last coouple of days. So yes keep some money in litecoin its gonna give nice return by the end of this year.
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:56:26 AM

I suppose Litecoin is a very safe and rewarding investment at the same time, having kept some money in its litecoin will give you a nice return later this year, so please be patient when the LTC value increased to $ 700 by the end of 2018.
Sinderela

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:03:08 AM
Merited by niethera (1)

to be honest I have never invested in litecoin, is it true that you have news just given? if it is true I will try to invest in litecoin, but before I will check your recommendations first today
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:12:43 AM

Litecoin again came into limelight with the announcement of the launch of LitePay. LitePayhas the potential to increase the revenue for Litecoin by opening up an entirely new user base. On 25th February 2018, a day before the expected launch of LitePay, the LTC-BTC pair looked to break the then key resistance level.
Litecoin is like bitcoin duplicate and it has long time exist after bitcoin. So i am sure it has very high potential.
The second thing is when anybproject has more dvelopment then the project would be very much get attention from investor so no doubt the price will be moon.
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:59:50 AM

Litecoin again came into limelight with the announcement of the launch of LitePay. LitePayhas the potential to increase the revenue for Litecoin by opening up an entirely new user base. On 25th February 2018, a day before the expected launch of LitePay, the LTC-BTC pair looked to break the then key resistance level.
Litecoin is like bitcoin duplicate and it has long time exist after bitcoin. So i am sure it has very high potential.
The second thing is when anybproject has more dvelopment then the project would be very much get attention from investor so no doubt the price will be moon.

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

in contrast, i dont think litecoin can rise that much in the future, because rightnow there have been so many problems recently with litecoin, most of the time, litecoin still dont have any great achievement, and few months ago, the media has said Litecoin has been ejected by VISA and mastercard, 2 of the great payment industry of our world, making its value really hard to rise than it used to be, even in the future, we should put our invesment in other altcoins.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:12:33 PM

do not invest in litecoin lmao. leverage long or short it and leave it at that, this is a walking dead coin

totally i dont agree with you.

ltc is the one of the biggest 5 coin. and it will survive at least 2030.
you must have some ltc  in ypur portfolio
Branko

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

do not invest in litecoin lmao. leverage long or short it and leave it at that, this is a walking dead coin

totally i dont agree with you.

ltc is the one of the biggest 5 coin. and it will survive at least 2030.
you must have some ltc  in ypur portfolio

Actually, its #6 with pretty good chances to slip out of top 10
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.
You have a good taste. Litecoin is also one of my best coin for long term position. Litecoin is very active and very the best for payment. Just like bitcoin, I love Litecoin because the devs behind this project are very active and hard working for the project. Let's hope that every project in crypto will be the same with Litecoin.
Branko

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:23:42 PM

I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.
You have a good taste. Litecoin is also one of my best coin for long term position. Litecoin is very active and very the best for payment. Just like bitcoin, I love Litecoin because the devs behind this project are very active and hard working for the project. Let's hope that every project in crypto will be the same with Litecoin.

Lets hope not...I don't want Ripples xRapid to fail the same way as Litecoins https://www.litepay.us/ did  Grin
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

Litecoin is one among the top preferred altcoin, but in recent times it was quite stable without much variation in the value. It is predicted to grow, but it didn't achieve big. Un the long term large variation can be observed over the buying to the selling price generating good profit.  The platform on which it has got developed is very effective and this adds value to it.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:42:34 PM

aside from ethereum, litecoin are one of the popular altcoins in virtual currency and have possible to increase into the coinmarketcap

Actually, its #6 with pretty good chances to slip out of top 10
[/quote]

this proven litecoin have a future to become expensive coins and hoping gives great profits for us
but I suggest to all try to treasure some coins have possible to give profits holding for long term

Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:10:14 PM

Lightcoin is one of the most stable and promising altcoins, which is used as an alternative to bitcoin, and many traders use lightcoin when bitcoin has problems. There are a lot of projects related to lightcoin that will surely increase its price in the long term.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

I really like this coin, I think the project is very promising and strong. There's always some LTC in my portfolio.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

investing in litecoins is not a problem if you can share the percentage of investments in litecoins and in some potentially reserve coins such as bitcoin and ethereum it happens because if at any time litecoin decreases in price you still have bitcoin and ethereum coins. so in conclusion litecoin is a good coin
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

Litecoin chart is looking good. Once it breaks out above old highs in $400s,  it will run above $1000. Just going to hodl it patiently for the long term.
Litecoin is an interesting coin as it represents the future payment system and the name Litecoin always makes investors interested because the coin has a very strong development team and always has a community big support behind. Personally I believe LTC this year could reach $ 1000 because Litecoin's potential is still huge

Seriously. The fundamentals are too hard too ignore. The best in the industry working on it, in line to be the industry standard micro payment processor, I don't think you can go wrong.

ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:41:10 PM

Some people believe litecoin is just coin made for turbulance. Some people call it nice alternative to bitcoin. I think its somewhat both! I think its nice investment for short term trades and can be good for future too.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:05:22 PM

Some people believe litecoin is just coin made for turbulance. Some people call it nice alternative to bitcoin. I think its somewhat both! I think its nice investment for short term trades and can be good for future too.
I completely agree with you that you do not need to chase ahead of schedule, because every trader during a day or a week can earn good money too.
lilifcik

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:00:40 PM

a high coin of potential. I trust the team very much. I think these prices are low. a purchase price. I am sure that it will rise in the future. I think btc and eth are as high a project

▬▬[  REMIIT.IO  ]▬▬[Resolve Trust Issues]▬   
▌ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS SEPTEMBER 2018▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: