Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:06:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Litecoin  (Read 2204 times)
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:44:47 PM

Why invest in LTC when you can check out some awesome pre-ICOs?
If you are interested in looking into other projects, here's a couple worth looking into IMO
I won't give you advice on how to spend your money, but maybe give some time for checking these out.
Neither of these has actually launched yet, so just look into them if you'd like.

Fr8 Network's goal is to remove intermediaries from supply chains and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity fund utilizing blockchain technology.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:58:08 PM

I think that litecoin need some years to grow on the price, because we know like before that litecoin price move little by little and never get surprise on crypto world. But it is quite good for investment because litecoin is the most stable coin in my opinion.

Yes, it needs much time to grow. I do not understand why people do not trust Litecoin very much. It is so fast and safe! I am waiting for the time when it starts to gain.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:35:49 PM

I do not think that now is a good time to invest in Litecoin. It seems to me that the times when lightcoin was promising have already passed and now there are more promising coins.
While litecoin is a good coin I do not see why people thought it was a promising coin since litecoin is very similar to bitcoin, if we still had not activated segwit then you may have a point since litecoin will have better technology but since bitcoin had done that and we are in the process of activating the lightning network then the chances of bitcoin facing stagnation and being left behind by litecoin are very low.
zelda131292

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:13:06 PM

Litecoin is not very good to be honest, and i thinkt hat there are a lot of coins in the market at the moment that are much more better than this crapcoin that is not offering anything

In bitcoin we trust!
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

life coin future look bullish lite coin developments are on roadmap already lite coin is added in crypto future trading and lite pay is coming we can expect the price to touch 1000 dollars by this year-end
JezaPoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:33:30 PM

Litecoin is one of the oldest coins that still exist and now has a big community in the market I believe the future is very bright so I think investing in LTC is a good idea because it will be profitable in the future.
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:41:13 PM

It is a good idea to buy Litecoin.
Litecoin is a kin that has good potential in the Cryptocurrency market.
Litecoin is rumored to be a stable coin in the future and will rise in price steadily.
I'm sure if Litecoin can be a great coin in the future.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:44:21 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 02:10:14 AM by Question123

Don't worry you are not only the one who have investing I have also because I believe to litecoin. The price of litecoin will become thousands dollars after few months or before end of this . I hope litecoin will become very high the price like ethereum. If you bought litecoin you will gain more profit because the price of the litecoin will become like the price today event he price decrease its very high if we compared to the price last few years ago.
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:46:22 PM

litecoin is a potential coin in the future so investing in it is a great idea, I see its progress from time to time is pretty good I am sure over time LTC will get bigger.
crishjovi

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:49:23 AM

its a good coin many new developments are coming in this coin and I am holding this coin from a very long time when it was very low in price and I am increasing my portfolio by buying more and more and I am sure it will go high in price and give me good amount of profit in the coming times.
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:05:02 AM

Litecoin I note potential future coin. Probably in the next few weeks the market capitalization of Litecoin will probably surpass the EOS, so investing in Litecoin is still a good idea
yes, investing in Litecoin is a very good idea because Litecoin is a potential coin in the future so it will be very profitable in the future, I see the development of Litecoin pretty good so I'm sure the future of LTC is very bright.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:34:16 AM

I think Litecoin is the most suitable coin for us to make long-term investment, this is because the performance continues to improve and now the Litecoin community is very strong and spread evenly in various countries, some even say that Litecoin is the next bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Branko

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:59:11 PM

I think Litecoin is the most suitable coin for us to make long-term investment, this is because the performance continues to improve and now the Litecoin community is very strong and spread evenly in various countries, some even say that Litecoin is the next bitcoin.

Litecoin creator disagrees with you, it seems:

SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

Given litecoin's history, I'd say it's a good investment for the long-term. But if you ask me if i'd be investing in Litecoin now then I'll err on the side of caution. It may be a good idea to wait for an even better price considering it's price falls in the past. if history is any indication, you could get a really good deal with a little patience.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

Community of litecoin is still growing, thanks to that investing in this coin now could be connected with big profits in future, that is why i think that your post is one of the best here. Good luck litecoin investors.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

laynum

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:29:57 PM

It's probably to invest on a bunch of crytocurrencie if possible, Litecoin could be a good adition to a portfolio due to it's slow movement
rabbitkenith

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:51:35 PM

Everything is essentially bearish so I don't know what you would recommend Litecoin. I'm sure it will see better days but next week I highly doubt that. Wait for more bullish confirmation on a longer term scale.
Baihum

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:28:36 AM

I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.

I also believe that litecoins are also a good investment that we hold, because we believe that litecoins also have a long future. Now the price is still cheap, so we will easily get a good profit in the future.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:04:27 AM

Community of litecoin is still growing, thanks to that investing in this coin now could be connected with big profits in future, that is why i think that your post is one of the best here. Good luck litecoin investors.
I am in LTC communities or groups, but that seems doesn’t help the price to grow at all. All I know LTCs founder doesn’t give a shit to this coin, that is why LTC is so cheap now. Lower $90.
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:38:51 PM

The entire cryptocurrency market is in a downward trend.
I will not invest in litecoin. It's not a good choice. Unless you know the inside information that there will be  a big lift next week. Otherwise, I don't think I will invest in litecoin.

Perhaps you do not know, but the LTC from the release of Litepay. This is a payment service that will allow companies and businesses to accept LTC for payment. British customers will be able to pay for products and services in dollars, without paying commissions for transactions.I think this is a good time to buy LTC

Ots good news for litecoin and maybe it can better this year. Looking from the moves this year, generally all coin are droping. We are really in bad condition but dont be panic because nobody will know when the market will rise again. If the price can be like last year, everybody will believe again to crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: