Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
megamanexe002

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:49:50 PM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?  

With so many hack incidents happening on different exchanges, I do not feel safe buying on any. So much money is involved and I do not want to loose the investment because of somebodies else fault.

for me buying of bitcoin is never too late at anytime.why are you afraid of loosing..its just like your playing gambling sometimes you loose sometimes you win.so if tomorrow value of bit is high youre lucky.thats it.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:12:47 AM

As long as it exists, its never too late to buy bitcoin. As what I've read from the comments in Bitcoin Forum, mostly says that bitcoin has the capability to bounce back anytime from a dip.So whatever the price now,invest and don't lost hope just have the guts to hold and be patient because at the end of the day we are all winners.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:02:14 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

There is no right time to buy bitcoin don't hesitate yourself on buying bitcoins. Bitcoin will always be there for everyone so don't rush on buying make a good descision before you buy bitcoin so you'll never regret after buying.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:12:22 AM

For me it is never to late to start buying bitcoin. Actually right now is a good opportunity to buy butcoin because the price is quite cheap. You can hold it and wait for the price to go up and earn profit. When dealing with bitcoin or investing, you should not think of your loss but instead think of what you will earn. Take the risk but always remember, only buy what you can afford to lose.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:11:34 AM

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

Although bitcoin's price reduces its price gradually today I think it is  not too late to buy bitcoin today take the opportunity of buying while it's price is still low and hodl it and when its price go higher you can then earn much profit.

Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:15:48 AM

it is not too late to buy bitcoin, especially at this time bitcoin market is experiencing a very cheap price decline compared to last week, so it is very appropriate if you buy or invest now in bitcoin.
I agree with you; as a matter of fact, this is the right time to buy Bitcoin because the price is cheaper compared to its price last year; thus, it is not too late to buy bitcoin.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:19:45 AM

To start bitcoin investment.We can buy bitcoin inconsiderable amount.Bitcoin selling price is now falling.Wait some time ahead.I am sure we will be able to have big profit from bitcoin trading.There are so many markets that we can afford to buy for that.If the money is higher then the money will come back to us when we sell it.It is not too late to buy bitcoin now.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:30:02 AM

It's never too late. The era of Cryptocurrency will last long and the price of Bitcoin soon rebounds back to $ 12k.
This certainly happens because Bitcoin is not a waste product, it brings a lot of benefits to people and businesses. At present, banks' money transfer systems often face problems and make people lose money. So I think the future of the world will be Crypto.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Goldenprog

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:38:20 AM

nothing is too late to invest in bitcoin.Anywhere at any time.bitcoin is always there. It's time to buy bitcoin or invest in bitcoin.Because bitcoin can invest long-term.
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:47:53 AM

It's never too late to start investing in bitcoin.

No,there is no time limit in investing  bitcoin as long you are intersted.In the run you should be focus your  plan to handle and be workable to multiply your bitcoino
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:02:02 AM

Crypto market today is down and this is the opportunity to buy, bitcoin is good for long term investment and if you want a short day to day trading try to buy altcoins like Oyster Pearl, Dragon Coin, Lala coin, etc. this altcoins are pretty dip for now with a chance to pump anytime soon. I also hopping that bitcoin will began to pump this month in order to recover my lose but i'm still holding as long as I can and I trust bitcoin, it is always not too late to invest in bitcoin.
Enoch Lewis

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:25:57 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 04:03:06 AM by Enoch Lewis

If we look at Bitcoins history, this seems very possible since Bitcoin has always pumped violently after a drop, on top of that, the market is currently in a correction which means this is chance to get in the game cheaper. So, you are not late.
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:31:51 AM

I do not think it's too late to invest. if we have money then immediately invest. if investing we wait for the price to fall drastically it is not effective because we can lose a fixed moment to gain profit. and now I think it's a good time to buy because bitcoin prices tend to fall steadily compared to last year's price.

jennygamilo

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:39:07 AM

For me I think it is not to late to invest because bitcoin is not required a time to have or join but at the same time once you have a bitcoin you should have a determination for you to be able to earn money that you want since bitcoin is a digital investment then you are not be hassle about because it was covered by modern technology.
danielwang2112

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:46:08 AM

For me yes this the best time to buy bitcoin. One of the reasons is that  the value  is low you can buy  as many   as  you can if you  have a lot of money  to  buy bitcoin, transaction fee is low.We all know that bitcoin are capable to recover despite of a huge dip of price at the market, bitcoin does it well in recovering because many of us supports and truly believe at bitcoin thru hodling.
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:51:05 AM

It is not to late to buy bitcoin now because the price of it is still low on the market now.Bitcoin price has falling lately but not only bitcoin but other cryptocurrencies as well.We can earn a lot of money if we buy it when the price value is still low and then sell later.
Caradoc Moore

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:14:24 AM

In my opinion no, the dust is still settling and once Bitcoin begins it’s rebound all of the fair weather investors, get rich quick investors and so on will be back and they will be buying Bitcoin at a much higher price than me and you. It has happened many times before.
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:52:02 AM

I think you are not too late to buy Bitcoin now. Precisely now is a great time to buy some Bitcoin and you can invest in the long run. I believe that by the end of 2018 the price of Bitcoin will go up tens of times.
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:00:13 AM

Well if we speak about gaining on bitcoin i think there is no required time on making an act of productivity.We can really buy bitcoin anytime anywhere without any hesitation  and we really didnt have to be afraid about the price because dropping and pumping is really the nature of it and we really need to make sense of it so that we can become more productive and we don't feel like panic all times.
Well said and as an addition if buying bitcoin is what you think is the best for yourself then you must follow it. Its never too late doing what you think is the best for yourself.
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:06:09 AM

it seems it is not too late to buy bitcoin because I see bitcoin prices are still very cheap so suitable for the buy and hold up to the price becomes very expensive.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: